Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? (26888 Views)

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Sebbs(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pap and okro soup
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by isibor266: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:
I saw some folks eating Fufu with fried fish without any form of soup.

It happened to be a delicacy around there

It's a normal thing in Benue state. I have forgotten the name they call it.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by officialfestus(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nawa for una oh
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Collinsemegreat(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
s
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Sky506: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bread and origin grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by miftaudeen(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Beans and Elubo
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by temironkk(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Rice and garri, garri and palm oil, bread and coconut, yam and indomie, yam and rice. So many
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by clems88(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Chinchin and banga soup cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by abiolaoladipupo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Watery Ogi with Semo. grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by dazzlingd(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
I reject poverty in this life ....bread and toothpaste embarassed

As a matter of fact, this is beyond poverty but stupidity, u for eat bread and engine oil

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pounded yam and beans
You guys need to try FIBER ACTIVE AND MAYONNAISE
Fufu and beans
Milo and Pepsi (You'd be amazed, it tasted like heaven)
Powdered milk and coke.
Rice and Yam
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:
I saw some folks eating Fufu with fried fish without any form of soup.

It happened to be a delicacy around there

Na Ghana ? grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Afiifii1: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
surplus water from cooked indomie with akpu
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Electronzeez(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Chai, I don eat semo and red oil for school sha angry .
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Anny505(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Upon all this yarn, I never see who done chop raw garri come drink water bcoz garri done tired you to sip.

OR

Who chop ripe uncooked plantain with red oil bcoz you no get kerosene to boil am.

Abi na when I mix my Milo with Blue Band lick am like that for secondary school.

Abi na when I chop coconut with dry garri come drink water later.

Like op, bread and toothpaste was a normal combo in our secondary school especially that toothpaste that had those white, blue and red colour

E be things, I never make am yet for life, na God be my plug

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Utopian20(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Garri and bread

Stew and drinking garri
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Oizee(f): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bashirkareem31:
Rice with okro.
I can imagine how it wil draw like leftover rice dat is contaminated.
I can try any soup with rice but not draw soup
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Avast(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sirmwill:
So many a times, we find ourselves in situations we can't control so any combination of food we see,we eat.

For me is Bread and toothpaste

It get why cheesy

Whats yours?

Garri and Rice
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Oizee(f): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Emperor4tune:
i nearly poison myself the day i took boil yam mixing with unripe pawpaw and garri,na so my eyes begin the swell for morning
lol
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Hammergirl: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Garri with groundnut oil

Oat with Milo

Rice with bitter leaf soup
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by KAM3KAZI: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lol, I remember back in secondary school I soaked abacha in powered milk and ate it with the milk all because I saw the definition of "Tapioca" in the Oxford dictionary grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Newbreed2018: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Rice and Okro soup.

Bread and Okro soup.

Dry garri mixed into Okro and chawed like that. grin

Yam and Egusi.

Lastly, jollof rice and oha soup mixed together. How yummy. wink
Please shut up!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Oizee(f): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ademoore07:
During the time i ate the combination, i had never heard of gbegiri. May we not wallow in poverty.
Aameen o

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Humanoid01(m): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
pheelhip:
Gari and Noodles
Garri and noodles combination is actually very nice.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by KAM3KAZI: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
holuwasheyiWGP:
Pounded yam and beans
You guys need to try FIBER ACTIVE AND MAYONNAISE
Fufu and beans
Milo and Pepsi (You'd be amazed, it tasted like heaven)
Powdered milk and coke.
Rice and Yam

If cabin biscuits and butter is mad then fibre active and mayo would be a different type of insanity!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Niceapple: 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sirmwill:
So many a times, we find ourselves in situations we can't control so any combination of food we see,we eat.

For me is Bread and toothpaste

It get why cheesy

Whats yours?
I did it in boarding house, red close up and bread.
It was popular in the boys hostel.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by blazepascal(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bashirkareem31:
yours is not a funny combination,but a crazy one.
lol naso I see am
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by wumi2017(f): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Garri and rice grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by tuzle(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
some people won't make heaven and the fact that tomorrow is Sunday, how can u swallow toothpaste with bread, ah fear God. Sha we are just catching cruise. Last week I came back late so I met my afternoon food which was rice and night food which happened to be potato and as someone that likes food, I mixed the two and I consumed it. Man can't stress himself
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by luscioustrish(f): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Noodles and bread

Golden morn and bread
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by SirMichael1: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
amalab30:
I won't say my own before people think poverty started from my generation. Who has tried bread and Golden morn?
I've tried it, even bread with cornflakes. E dey sweet oh, forget.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Yummy Ofeakwu/banga Stew (maureensylvia Style) / Dirty Abattoirs In The South East / Is It Wrong To Drink Garri On Xmas Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.