Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? (26865 Views)

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by abdullahi45: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kay25:

Haa what made u do it?

Hunger sir grin. It was sweet though.

Were you just exploring it, how was the experience grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by tesppidd: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=Longman180 post=93609970][/quote]lol
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by pillarmaria(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:
I saw some folks eating Fufu with fried fish without any form of soup.

It happened to be a delicacy around there

They must be from Tiv tribe in Benue state grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Newbreed2018:
Please shut up!

Why? undecided
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Sleekfingers: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Moin moin and eko yam and palm oil
i detest these combination....it is best for sacrifice
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Zammy123(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
when I was still in the university, I was almost broke everytime.
There was a time I took Garri and grounded pepper for over a week! ( the grounded pepper is for me to feel like I'm having a normal meal) .
God, I suffer as an undergraduate eh �

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Aguilar(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
eba and beans

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by toprealman: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:
I saw some folks eating Fufu with fried fish without any form of soup.

It happened to be a delicacy around there
seem some peeps drinking garri with stew.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Kay25(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
abdullahi45:

Hunger sir grin. It was sweet though.

Were you just exploring it, how was the experience grin
hunger noni when u are left with nothing but u are sure gaari will remain

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by stubbornman(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Fufu and groundnut..... I think say I go die that night
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Exmilitant(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
Chewed raw cassava. Belle swell for 3days no food gree enter mouth shit sef no commot for nyash i nearly die.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by oscarfrosh: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pawpaw and stew
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Dmitryjiboski: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ketchup and bread
Water melon and coke
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by HabaHaba: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
I've been laughing like a crazy dog until I remember when I saw one Aboki for north dey break fasting with Cigar, na im I bow for Abokis.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Okeke3595: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
remember dat year rice,beans and yam, and cabin buiscuit with vasline.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Lematin(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Eba and Ewa

Garri and Indomie when get kerosene finish insai stove while cooking it and water still plenty inside
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Eaztzide: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wow! This bread and toothpaste combo is really mad. I remember in primary school someone brought something like that as birthday cake. Till date I don't know if it was cake he brought or something else.

Well, for my own combo, it was indomie and ogbono. The thing that pushed me to do so, hmm....
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Daughterboard(m): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sirmwill:
So many a times, we find ourselves in situations we can't control so any combination of food we see,we eat.

For me is Bread and toothpaste

It get why cheesy

Whats yours?

Use Coca cola to soak garri
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by roybanjo100(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pouring ketchup inside garri because I couldn't drink it without sugar, and sugar no dey house
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by 4tomandchi: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
maximizer61:
lolz this one mad o... Mine was red oil i put am small salt and pepper use am swallow garri
Choi angry grin grin angry
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by harriet412(f): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sirmwill:

That one is still normal na cheesy

Normal ke shocked
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Pweetyccee(f): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bread and toothpaste na wa ooo
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by JesusJesus: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Madibah:

Lord let this boy suffer for 600 years
sad shocked
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Olisehinnocent: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Fufu and beans grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Joecristiano7(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Afiifii1:
surplus water from cooked indomie with akpu
Lol.. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Olisehinnocent: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Fufu and beans cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Peterrio: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Beans and spaghetti
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Peterrio: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
I also remember soaking garri with sugar, groundnuts, breaking biscuits like cabin inside and sometimes tearing bread into it
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by shilz(f): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bread and chocolate wafer biscuit.
Bread and ice cream/ hollandia yoghurt
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by osazsky(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Fufu and palm oil
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by tunize(m): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
My own was socked garri and palm oil chai happened in skool back then no funds for pocket man gat update.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Ennybouy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wait o,bread and toothpaste, iyen gidi gan o

Me I only try bread and noodles sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Yummy Ofeakwu/banga Stew (maureensylvia Style) / Dirty Abattoirs In The South East / Is It Wrong To Drink Garri On Xmas Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.