Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? (26842 Views)

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by KAM3KAZI: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
dazzlingd:
I reject poverty in this life ....bread and toothpaste embarassed

As a matter of fact, this is beyond poverty but stupidity, u for eat bread and engine oil

(in haha Davis's voice) this beyoooond me!
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by FullBlastLight: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
abdullahi45:

I can imagine Boss. Glory be to God for his infinitesimal mercy and sustenance.

What exactly did u think infinitesimal is?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Oizee(f): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, I ain't Ajebo o, but I rather not eat anything than eat those. And the thought of toothpaste alone nauseates me, the shit ain't possible
thank you, I can't imagine how I'll feel swallowing it, I remember our last born normally eat toothpaste with biscuit and that was when he was just a little kid.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by ndukwechinasa: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sirmwill:
So many a times, we find ourselves in situations we can't control so any combination of food we see,we eat.

For me is Bread and toothpaste

It get why cheesy

Whats yours?
Pussy and Toto. What am i saying self?
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Humanoid01(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Rice + black soup.
Rice + ogbono soup.
Indomie + Rice + beans.
Bread + 7up.

Make them leave Chemistry for me o. Na only me one get am.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Humanoid01(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by jerecrown(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Garri and grand pepper
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by wumi2017(f): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Fried boiled egg grin that thing dey sweet die
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Oizee(f): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
dazzlingd:
I reject poverty in this life ....bread and toothpaste embarassed

As a matter of fact, this is beyond poverty but stupidity, u for eat bread and engine oil
I don laugh taya, how could he have combined the two when he's not a kid? He tried seriously
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Orjivictory15: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Milo and bread
Bread and noodles
Bread and egusi soup
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Dayvidblue: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Personally I tried some crazy foods while still a kid.
I remember once I used my mom's cake items, I mixed vanilla flavour and blue colouring with pap, I mean the blue colouring for icing.
Man! Na so my shit take turn blue. That is how my name changed to david blue
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by dazzlingd(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, I ain't Ajebo o, but I rather not eat anything than eat those. And the thought of toothpaste alone nauseates me, the shit ain't possible

It is beyond hunger for someone to eat bread and toothpaste, it is pure stupidity, carelessness and idiotic
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Skmoda360(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sirmwill:
So many a times, we find ourselves in situations we can't control so any combination of food we see,we eat.

It get why cheesy

Whats yours?
Beans and eggs with ponmo....I almost finish em for hostel that year...... cheesy grin cheesy grin

But Baba why toothpaste now?....and when sachet tomato dey there......boys are crazy back then...I wasn't part of them though cheesy
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by SirMichael1: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Na mad people full NL oh. Which one be milo and butter again?

Me even dey think say my beans, spag and yam na bad combo. Well, in the spirit, there are always higher realms. grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by abdullahi45: 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
FullBlastLight:

What exactly did u think infinitesimal is?

Pardon me. Infinite, I meant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Skmoda360(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
wumi2017:
Fried boiled egg grin that thing dey sweet die
So this one na combo?......abeg shift lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Kay25(m): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
abdullahi45:

I have tried this too...
Haa what made u do it?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Rushna27(f): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
custard and bread oooo... was on a visit na with vex I take chop am for Benin cos the tin be like suffer to me but I later liked it sha
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by illicit(m): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Atiku:

Na Ghana ? grin
Nope
It was in Osun state
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Skmoda360(m): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Jamest162:
garri and indomine
When the thing no plenty ....boys do this one wella ....end of exam days .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by maximizer61(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
4tomandchi:
I think it will be spaghetti and pap grin
lolz this one mad o... Mine was red oil i put am small salt and pepper use am swallow garri
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by michealdeco: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
amalab30:
I won't say my own before people think poverty started from my generation. Who has tried bread and Golden morn?
normal something
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Adeniyi9462(m): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Spag and beans potato and rice garri and bread
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Mbenny(m): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
gari and bread
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Eba with fried meat
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by HabaHaba: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sirmwill:

It get why cheesy

Whats yours?

JESU!!!! I fear who no fear that kain combo!!!

E go wash your stomach clean Sha!
Lol
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by HabaHaba: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Semimi:
OP,your own serious gan ooo shocked

How you take swallow am?shocked
Mine is Semo and Yam cheesy

Okay I give up on u!!! Haba, Semo & Yam!!!!! How, when & why!

So funny bro.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by teflonjake(m): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Garri and toothpaste
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Dicko1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Gari with fresh pepper
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by sirgbeja(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:
I saw some folks eating Fufu with fried fish without any form of soup.

It happened to be a delicacy around there

You must be from Benue state. Those guys are good in things like that.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by HabaHaba: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
motherlode:
Back in school days (Lasmocia)... One of my guys chop Milo and Rice.

That day I weak!

Papa... I hail you o! grin

Bros, even me don weak laff roll fall from settee.

Choi, Milo & Rice combo
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by JAWBONE(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Yam and groundnut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dirty Abattoirs In The South East / Is It Wrong To Drink Garri On Xmas Day? / Best Amala Joints In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.