Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,818 members, 7,824,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? (26882 Views)

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Red oil and fufu
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by AwuNta(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
Akara and Groundnuts.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by AwuNta(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
Akara and Groundnuts, tastes good.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Nifat1444: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
My own is Gari, Curry, Maggi and onion
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by stanislaus67(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
ASK PROPHET ROLEX
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by motherlode: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin grin grin

HabaHaba:

Bros, even me don weak laff roll fall from settee.

Choi, Milo & Rice combo
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Nifat1444: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Garri, maggi and onion
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Dibblez: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Beans and pawpaw. . E sweet, but it causes purging for 1 week.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by OBTMOS(m): 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:
I saw some folks eating Fufu with fried fish without any form of soup.

It happened to be a delicacy around there
Tiv people, they call it UKAUKA

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Eba and beans
Yam with melon egg, i use melon to fry egg cos d oil is not much
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 06, 2020
So many funny comments on here. grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Kkhorlarteey: 12:20am On Sep 06, 2020
Noodles and Bread. You gat try this. Delicious

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Sniper101(m): 12:26am On Sep 06, 2020
Mine is...
Indomie, Bread & Tea grin

PS: I dey always wonder how ppl take dey eat beans and bread sha undecided
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Danielmegg(m): 12:28am On Sep 06, 2020
Garri & Pop Corn

Bread & Okro cheesy
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by eazymoni: 1:08am On Sep 06, 2020
Uyi168:
Bread and toothpaste..
OP, soffri lie naaa..
embarassed
obviously, you still dey your papa house and na driver dey carry you go school, I've eaten bread n red close up toothpaste, cabin biscuit n white Maclean toothpaste, I"ve used pressing iron to roast corn, cos no access to fire n hungry won kill man, I've pounded dry garri n onions, dampen it with salted water and ate it like that, bros make I stop here.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by eazymoni: 1:11am On Sep 06, 2020
amalab30:
I won't say my own before people think poverty started from my generation. Who has tried bread and Golden morn?
lolzz, if you can access "golden morn" poverty no reach your side be that, aside from that, if you attended public boarding school, na one of the funs be dat, weird things.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by abdul824: 1:12am On Sep 06, 2020
bons and sugarcane
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by illicit(m): 2:03am On Sep 06, 2020
toprealman:
seem some peeps drinking garri with stew.

lol, that one dey now
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:22am On Sep 06, 2020
Beer and bread
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by toprealman: 2:56am On Sep 06, 2020
illicit:

lol, that one dey now
I like the diversity in culture.....travel a lot and all that. But if you put meat from stew in my soup, I struggle with that one sef let alone stew and ijebu garri.
Must be fun for them sha
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by DedeNkem: 3:59am On Sep 06, 2020
One guy ate eba with tombo (palm wine). Another one drank semo like garri! LOL.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Sirmwill: 4:14am On Sep 06, 2020
We need to carry this thing go front page
Some serious combo go still dey

Cc:Lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Sirmwill: 4:51am On Sep 06, 2020
promotervickky:

I don't think anyone can do this, if you can do this we should be worried, a very hungry person would eat just the bread and drink water.

But you are just exploring I think.
You got the gist
wink
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Sirmwill: 4:52am On Sep 06, 2020
Dibblez:
Beans and pawpaw. . E sweet, but it causes purging for 1 week.

Chai undecided

After the purging,person go lean oo cheesy
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Sirmwill: 4:55am On Sep 06, 2020
Sniper101:
Mine is...
Indomie, Bread & Tea grin

PS: I dey always wonder how ppl take dey eat beans and bread sha undecided

Its like you have not seen Bricklayers worshipping bread and beans combo cheesy
The way they will compress beans inside bread to form pizza will shock you
Bread and Beans burrito cheesy
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Sirmwill: 4:58am On Sep 06, 2020
eazymoni:
obviously, you still dey your papa house and na driver dey carry you go school, I've eaten bread n red close up toothpaste, cabin biscuit n white Maclean toothpaste, I"ve used pressing iron to roast corn, cos no access to fire n hungry won kill man, I've pounded dry garri n onions, dampen it with salted water and ate it like that, bros make I stop here.

Ahn ahn cheesy
That was how one guy used pressing iron to do popcorn
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Sirmwill: 5:02am On Sep 06, 2020
HabaHaba:
I've been laughing like a crazy dog until I remember when I saw one Aboki for north dey break fasting with Cigar, na im I bow for Abokis.

Bro
Na Sangobunmi you see na cheesy
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Mrlouis: 5:41am On Sep 06, 2020
Sirmwill:
So many a times, we find ourselves in situations we can't control so any combination of food we see,we eat.

For me is Bread and toothpaste

It get why cheesy

Whats yours?

Kai.. this lie is darn much.
make black thunder no go strike you oo
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by wunmexbaby(f): 6:02am On Sep 06, 2020
Eba nd beans pap nd bread okro with rice fresh pepper(rodo) and garri
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 06, 2020
Last week,I ate bread and gala for work.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by kenny5811(m): 6:53am On Sep 06, 2020
illicit:
I saw some folks eating Fufu with fried fish without any form of soup.

It happened to be a delicacy around there
normal thing in makurdi..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dirty Abattoirs In The South East / Is It Wrong To Drink Garri On Xmas Day? / Best Amala Joints In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.