Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? (3176 Views)

Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly / Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS / Boyfriend Calls Off Engagement Because Of Burnt Semovita Pot [PICTURE+REACTIONS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by Uncle93(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
It happens to me some months back , I did not know she has a boyfriend.. One thing led to another, we started having sex and I was close to cumming when her phone started ringing out loud , then she told me to keep quite while trying to balance her breath .. Then she picked up and said she is at her friends place that they just finished eating , the call lasted for a few mint... And she even forgot to end it coz the sex don enter her brain .. I had to grab the phone quick and end it .

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by Skyfornia(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
I experienced such years back when I was in the world...in my own case, I deliberately increased the tempo of the banging, to see if she will misyarn while on call. grin grin

As I was banging her radically, she was saying 'aww, eww, aah' while talking to her boyfriend, the guy asked her what she is doing and she answered she is eating a spicy food. grin grin So my abunna is spicy okwaya? Lols

She got married to the guy 5 months after.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by illicit(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
The last time, She was on the phone with her boyfriend in Bayelsa and she was speaking to him very slowly and coughing awkwardly.

She even put the phone on speaker.

Me I just kept doing my thing.

If I was d guy, I would know. But he didn't.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by paulolee(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
its normal for sharp strikers like me...i dnt get offended bcoz i know maybe the guy is aving nice feeling about what his bea is currently enjoying and felt like Callin to check up on hus bea..
d girls dt are legends would continue wit d call as they are riding while they try o control the environment to avoid him suspecting bt the learners wey sabi moan nonsense would beg u to stop for her to pick d call to avoid him suspecting and dey keep d call short b4 geez wud start getting jealous..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by Uzomacharles: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lemme Sip Pure Water And Start Reading Post...

Any Hot Lady Please Help Yourself By Adding Me Cos Me Too I'm In Line
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
When you're banging a lady and her man calls it leads to an upsurge in oestrogen levels which makes the sex sweeter cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by longetivity(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Na so dem go dey lash una girlfriends wen u Na call her grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by Frenzy01(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
No be new thing nah...
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by TheCork(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Uncle93:
It happens to me some months back , I did not know she has a boyfriend.. One thing led to another, we started having sex and I was close to cumming when her phone started ringing out loud , then she told me to keep quite while trying to balance her breath .. Then she picked up and said she is at her friends place that they just finished eating , the call lasted for a few mint... And she even forgot to end it coz the sex don enter her brain .. I had to grab the phone quick and end it .

All ways.....and then I usualy tell her to show me her boyfriend picture while am banging (big boy move. (Tryyit sir!! ) wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by JOACHINpedro: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Both the lies and the truths will be welcomed

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by Auxigen(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2020
Skyfornia:
I experienced such years back when I was in the world...in my own case, I deliberately increased the tempo of the banging, to see if she will misyarn while on call. grin grin

As I was banging her radically, she was saying 'aww, eww, aah' while talking to her boyfriend, the guy asked her what she is doing and she answered she is eating a spicy food. grin grin So my abunna is spicy okwaya? Lols

I fear who no fear women

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Asin ehn grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by Auxigen(m): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2020
illicit:
The last time, She was on the phone with her boyfriend in Bayelsa and she was speaking to him very slowly and coughing awkwardly.

She even put the phone on speaker.

Me I just kept doing my thing.

If I was d guy, I would know. But he didn't.

Bayelsa..
Na Hot people full that state
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by Blackmoran(m): 11:17am On Oct 28, 2020
have experience this scenario like 5 times... the first time I was shocked, but after that I see it as normal thing, one thing I can conclude from my experience is that women are good in multi tasking they can perform several task at a time, and secondly women are so different from men sexually, for a girl to have a climax with you she have to be connected with you emotionally..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by AmazingELixir: 11:19am On Oct 28, 2020
Ok yes...and she lied about her whereabout when the poor guy asked her.. the bf kept insisting to know where exactly she was and me on the other hand kept on doing my thing like I've got no bother in the world....the only thing I missed out was that she stopped moaning to sound coherent enough for her bf... surprising enough she didn't ask me to stop until ......

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by anochuko01(m): 11:48am On Oct 28, 2020
longetivity:
Na so dem go dey lash una girlfriends wen u Na call her grin grin
GBAM! grin
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2020
I've seen it all. From their boyfriends to moms, friends, pastors, church members asking if she isn't coming for the program... Hilarious cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by ghettochild(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2020
Skyfornia:

Mine is like yours too sha.. They are married
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by ImpregnaTor(m): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
paulolee:
its normal for sharp strikers like me...i dnt get offended bcoz i know maybe the guy is aving nice feeling about what his bea is currently enjoying and felt like Callin to check up on hus bea..
d girls dt are legends would continue wit d call as they are riding while they try o control the environment to avoid him suspecting bt the learners wey sabi moan nonsense would beg u to stop for her to pick d call to avoid him suspecting and dey keep d call short b4 geez wud start getting jealous..
but is it necessary to answer the call at that moment? Why not wait...
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Having Sex With A Girl And Her Boyfriend Calls ? by paulolee(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
ImpregnaTor:
but is it necessary to answer the call at that moment? Why not wait...
for some its necessary bcoz d guys maybe at her place n suspecting her already n CNT stop calling

(1) (Reply)

I Hardly Get Wet. What Can I Do? / Can You Imagine This? (photo) / I'm Bored Here In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.