Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly (4959 Views)

Man Breaks Down In Tears As Erotic Dance With Lady Went Horribly Wrong / Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS / Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by Great100000: 6:24am On Jan 24, 2020
When babe cut the cake and saw the iPhone box.. she burst in to tears and hugged her boo, kissed him and said “nothing in the world will ever stop me from loving you”.

When she finally opened the box and found out that it wasn’t an iPhone as she expected but an ordinary apple, ,she started raining insults and curses on him…. “stupid idiot, ugly fool, I don’t even know how I started with you in the first place, I should’ve dated ‘him’ instead of you, am done with you”.

Out of anger and disappointment, she then threw the box at him. And to her surprise, an engagement ring and a car key dropped from the box.

Will you forgive her if you were the guy?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by Slayer10: 6:33am On Jan 24, 2020
No, I won't forgive the directors of this nollywood Movie.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by roybanjo100(m): 6:34am On Jan 24, 2020
Great100000:
When babe cut the cake and saw the iPhone box.. she burst in to tears and hugged her boo, kissed him and said “nothing in the world will ever stop me from loving you”.

When she finally opened the box and found out that it wasn’t an iPhone as she expected but an ordinary apple, ,she started raining insults and curses on him…. “stupid idiot, ugly fool, I don’t even know how I started with you in the first place, I should’ve dated ‘him’ instead of you, am done with you”.

Out of anger and disappointment, she then threw the box at him. And to her surprise, an engagement ring and a car key dropped from the box.

how can i continue with such an ungrateful bastard, when its not as if my head is not correct

3 Likes

Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by Great100000: 6:41am On Jan 24, 2020
roybanjo100:
how can i continue with such an ungrateful bastard, when its not as if my head is not correct
Some people are not patient.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by InfernoNig: 7:20am On Jan 24, 2020
Why? I should be mad to forgive her. Because I am a stupid idiot, ugly fool, she don’t even know how she started with me in the first place, she should’ve dated ‘him’ instead of me, she's done with me”.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by Hypnotise: 7:20am On Jan 24, 2020
His girlfriend is a marlian
Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by Skmoda360(m): 7:24am On Jan 24, 2020
Great100000:

Forgive? Abeg pack well..... relationship is over, I won't even think twice....

1 Like

Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by Vulcanheph(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2020
Slayer10:

5 Likes

Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by Great100000: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2020
Slayer10:
lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by Bahddo(m): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2020
Lol. Was it a 6 year old that thought up this tale? She opened the box and looked in, yet a car key she didn't see fell from it because car key na pin. Tell us more cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by chigozie007(m): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2020
MAD shocked shocked shocked
Slayer10:
Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by brodalikeme(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
God has just answered the guy even without him praying
Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nice movie script.

1 Like

Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by MasonKendall(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
Great100000:

Gather here if you read this kind of lines on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
The girl later die for the part 2
It was so painful ... Ramsey Noah
Bought the suv after the burial
Nice movie

The IPhone saga
Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by aristocratic5(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
I Just watched d movie
Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by Alkheira(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Slayer10:

1 Like

Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by vincentjk(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
If I forgive her then my name na sorry because my family will disown me
Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by franchasng: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Breaking News!! shocked

Amotekun ATM Machine swallows Tinubu's billion naira ATM card near First Bank at Bourdillion Ikoyi for refusing to stand with Yorubas on Amotekun.

The Amotekun drama just entered a whole new phase with this recent event! grin

Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by We4all: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Great100000:

Yes, I'll forgive her. But I won't forget the fact that she is a diamond hunter. And that will make me walk away so I can get to keep all the diamonds.
Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by nlPoster: 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
From a nairalander:

One day ( my girlfriend) told me something weird about herself :
1. That she is a regular sickler (if there's any English word like that but not a sickle cell patient. That her house is like a hospital with different kinds of drugs cos of the ailment.
2. That she normally collapsed and it could happen at anytime.
3. That she has spiritual companions that the soothsayers has confirmed to be the reason why she can't get a husband and that any man she always has used to run from her cos of her bad characters to the extent of her mother urging one rich octogenarian to please marry her, although she rejected him.
4. That there's nobody she can't insult

Then I promised her marriage

To each their own.
Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
She later sell Oranges in Season 3 of that movie
Re: Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly by Helicobacter: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
Slayer10:
Lol. na Bollywood bro

(1) (Reply)

Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? / She Texted Me This! / ``I Love You,"is Boring And Clichè, Use These Sentences As Words Of Affirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.