Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? (23171 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? by adedehinbo(m): 2:57am On Sep 07, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

Quite childish and boring response to a lady. What if your sister?
its just a joke,no offense Lady
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? by Execution: 6:31am On Sep 07, 2020
I beat a prefect.
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? by Samsky102(m): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2020
bigeagleeye:
Got an award after returning to school as the 5th best student (junior category) in the State then! So I was invited by the elated principal who said he was opening a black & a white book for the school that day and will make sure my name be the first in the white book! I used to be smart those years ����
But now nko?
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? by bigeagleeye(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2020
Samsky102:

But now nko?

...still trying to figure it out! grin
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? by bigeagleeye(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2020
sinaj:
I hear you grin

How loudly, Pretty? smiley
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? by Olutunde1999(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2020
For not attending class�
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? by Kyngfarabale1(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2020
Goalnaldo:
one guy that was given a position earlier than us did the same in my set. Kept flogging us his class mates till we were given positions too.
When I was in school Walai my mate no fit flog me even though dey be perfect because I go fight U each day if sch close and I go still find u come ur area with my goons.
Gss karu Abuja
My name then na Shotshot gun
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? by Sima04: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
madjune:

I think we graduated in same or close era at Holy Ghost.
Was it. Reverend father Chigbu or Amakiri be your prinicipal then
not father amakiri, mine was Mr Vincent
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? by madjune(m): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sima04:

not father amakiri, mine was Mr Vincent

Ok. You're a much younger set.

Likely 95 or 96.
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? by 7victor(m): 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
beauty7:
What took us to the principal's office was when they wanted to beat our buttocks.

But that was when we were to be beaten for offenses such as ...

I only experienced that about 2 times.

Generally, I was a good girl and didn't use to get into trouble.

I was seldom beaten.

It was only on two occasions that they beat my buttocks for an offense committed by the whole class in SS3. It was a mass punishment.

That caning helped to mold your character as they use to tell us.

Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? by emmy512: 12:07am On Sep 11, 2020
I never wore tie, got to a point, she despised our group who were part off nff academy as her school hosted us as students and footballers. She felt we were too pompous and never let go a chance to deal with us.
She went over her head one day to beat me for still refusing to wear a tie in her office.
After that she called a male teacher to help her deal with me and that's where i and that teacher dragged each other, turned to fight he hit me with his fist and i returned one below his belt, he then maneuvered me, put me to the ground, my mates at the academy came out from various classes and what was about to transpire caused school to close that day including a fight with another school and for the remaining week until today police are now stationed at the school gate.
If you've been to calabar, you must know govt secondary school akim. At rabbana
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? by KingAzubuike(f): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
Me and my friend caught some bushmeat in the jungle behind the school. We thought it was wise to hand it over to our wicked principal at least to win his heart coz he was very brutal. We took the bushmeat to go and meet him in his office. We were smiling and happy coz we thought we were going to be his new favorite students, little did we know we were plain foolish. The man asked us to go and kneel down, he then flogged us mercilessly and the next day during assembly he called us out again and asked a teacher to brutalize us once more. Our crime was that we risked our lives in a jungle full of snakes and dangerous animals, bees and insects all because of bushmeat. The idiot even said the bushmeat (a cane rat) was dangerous and could have easily killed us because it contains venom that can kill us in seconds ( abeg how rat wan take get venom again )

The most painful part is that when I was passing in front of his house later that afternoon which led to my street , I saw some smoked bush meat dried under the sun. The idiot took it home the previous day for some thorough processing.
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? by KingAzubuike(f): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
7victor:

That caning helped to mold your character as they use to tell us.
Mold which character? That nonsense did more harm than good. It made some people very hardened.
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? by 7victor(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Mold which character? That nonsense did more harm than good. It made some people very hardened.

Okay.
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? by Timolink(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
ibawon:
We entered Girls Hostel during MOCK EXAMS in the Midnight
i dey haill ooo wetin you dey find for girls hostel at that time
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? by ibawon(m): 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Timolink:
i dey haill ooo wetin you dey find for girls hostel at that time
They claimed it was far nicer than ours, so we entered to see who clean pass excursion
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? by Louisfrank(m): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
I was a good bad boy during my secondary school years, i firstly visited my principal office when i joined the big guys gang that will always polish their shie every minutes, naso one gal stepped on my neatly polished shoe, i supplied her better slap, she just went to principal office straight, naso AJ called me (name my Classmates gave him) flogged be wella after flogging told me every morning i must polish his shoe, he can wear up to three shoes per day, secondly when the bad boys in my school had clash with another school naso all ss3 boys for my class dey move for main road with stick with school uniform actually i no wan go fight oo, but me sef carry stick naso next morning principal flog all of us for assembly, call our diction teacher wey be baddest flogger to collect cane, that one sef beat all the guys like say we go die, den cum say den go suspend us again nah im i remember say my papa no say make i go fight for school, i swear i beg ham taya later all my guyd dem we gather beg ham. Lastly, when i became labor prefect n i use to reach school late nah im one stupid female english teacher wey hate me because me no get english note, the one wey i get no complete, n because i use to disturb her class, naso she go tell principal, baba sef set trap for me unfortunately i came late that same day, baba flog me ehhhnn, come say he no want me as prefect again, me just say ok sir, next two weeks baba enter class, tell me say i can continue as a prefect.
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? by just2endowed: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2021
Louisfrank:
I was a good bad boy during my secondary school years, i firstly visited my principal office when i joined the big guys gang that will always polish their shie every minutes, naso one gal stepped on my neatly polished shoe, i supplied her better slap, she just went to principal office straight, naso AJ called me (name my Classmates gave him) flogged be wella after flogging told me every morning i must polish his shoe, he can wear up to three shoes per day, secondly when the bad boys in my school had clash with another school naso all ss3 boys for my class dey move for main road with stick with school uniform actually i no wan go fight oo, but me sef carry stick naso next morning principal flog all of us for assembly, call our diction teacher wey be baddest flogger to collect cane, that one sef beat all the guys like say we go die, den cum say den go suspend us again nah im i remember say my papa no say make i go fight for school, i swear i beg ham taya later all my guyd dem we gather beg ham. Lastly, when i became labor prefect n i use to reach school late nah im one stupid female english teacher wey hate me because me no get english note, the one wey i get no complete, n because i use to disturb her class, naso she go tell principal, baba sef set trap for me unfortunately i came late that same day, baba flog me ehhhnn, come say he no want me as prefect again, me just say ok sir, next two weeks baba enter class, tell me say i can continue as a prefect.

Lol
Re: What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? by Timolink(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2021
emmy512:
I never wore tie, got to a point, she despised our group who were part off nff academy as her school hosted us as students and footballers. She felt we were too pompous and never let go a chance to deal with us.
She went over her head one day to beat me for still refusing to wear a tie in her office.
After that she called a male teacher to help her deal with me and that's where i and that teacher dragged each other, turned to fight he hit me with his fist and i returned one below his belt, he then maneuvered me, put me to the ground, my mates at the academy came out from various classes and what was about to transpire caused school to close that day including a fight with another school and for the remaining week until today police are now stationed at the school gate.
embarassed
emmy512:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is / NASU Directs University Workers, Others To Begin Strike Over IPPIS / Pursuing Professional Exams Or Master Degree: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.