Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

What Should She Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should She Do? (2435 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should She Do? by andyanders: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2020
If the so called man is as rich as Otedola or Dangote, let her not live a Federal job for relocation. If he so claims that he truly loves her that much, he wouldn't have given her that condition of relocating.

With a federal job, she is seured as per job security with the type of economy on ground now.

OR, is she that too ugly that she is desperate to marry the guy? If the love herself, let her stay with her present job.

This same guy will destroy her life with his condition when she get to Abuja.
Re: What Should She Do? by angelfallz(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2020
bukatyne:

Dude said he DOES NOT want a housewife.

Wow. i misread it then, thanks

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do? by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2020
Let her not even think of trading her job for a man. Better she calls off the relationship. She can always find another man in her state.

Be subtle as a dove but wise as a serpent. Some men ain't loyal and deserving enough to lose ones bearing especially at the dating stage.

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do? by mariahAngel(f): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
bukatyne:

Who is teaching you Yoruba? grin

The dude has serious red flags.

Eko lo'bi mi si nau cheesy

Omo eko ni mi
Re: What Should She Do? by Diamond23(f): 12:40am On Sep 09, 2020
GuyInTheMirror:

This is an example of what I am saying, when people see Job as the ultimate thing in life that they put job before family.
Then you know there is problem, how much is the salary.

I have seen people quit jobs and relocate without an assurance of job cause of family.
A good family comes before a job, you can get another job but if you loose the chance for a great family or spouse, you might not be able to get another.
what. Assurance do you have to she will get another federal job there? . Not just any how job buh a federal government job, my dear it's hard ooo. Compromise is one of the important of marriage, the guy already knew she is far nd still went ahead to propose then wanting her to quit, isn't that selfishness?
What if he isn't buoyant enough to start a business for her and at the same time he doesn't want a stay at home wife.
Check out a video about a woman working in a bank before she got married buh had to quit because of this same issue, u will understand my point. Family is important, job is importanter
Although after all said and done, the choice is hers to make

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do? by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 09, 2020
Rosebloom:

And forgo the marriage?
Wow! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Should She Do? by Rosebloom: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2020
yettymuse:
Wow! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why are you wowing?
Re: What Should She Do? by bukatyne(f): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

Eko lo'bi mi si nau cheesy

Omo eko ni mi

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Methods Of Correcting The Child In Terms Of Discipline. / 24 Advice Of A Mother To Her Daughter / Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.