Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

For Those Condemning Masturbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those Condemning Masturbation (905 Views)

"Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma / All Ladies In Nairaland Are Great People... I Have Been Condemning Wrongly. / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

For Those Condemning Masturbation by GuyWise101(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
These questions are for those condemning masturbation with out knowing the benefit of masturbation to those who masturbates.

1. Do you know why the single guy in your working place hasn't commited rape after seeing the penis provoking wears that ladies put on all the time.?

2.Do you know why the doctor didn't rape you (for the ladies condemning masturb8tion)/your wife after seeing her penis provoking smooth body?

3.Do you know how the young innocent guy has been holding himself and swear never to commit incest with his sisters after going through topics, headlines and images of naked women everyday on the internet?

4. Did you know how GuyWise101 has been holding himself and still a virgin at 23?

Re: For Those Condemning Masturbation by IamSalt: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
I was still a virgin at 24 before I finally submitted to Abigail wey no sabi mark am.

Re: For Those Condemning Masturbation by GuyWise101(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
IamSalt:
I was still a virgin at 24 before I finally submitted to Abigail wey no sabi mark am.
How were you able to manage your conji.
Re: For Those Condemning Masturbation by donbachi(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ordinary 23..na be all dis epistle on masturbation.
Re: For Those Condemning Masturbation by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Let's be honest, sex urges are there to be released by masturbation or sex.
Today I was just restless trying to read, go out - no motivation to do anything. Until after masturbation at 12pm, strength and determination to read came. My day changed completely

Dont blame humans blame God, if he exists.

Re: For Those Condemning Masturbation by IamSalt: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
GuyWise101:

How were you able to manage your conji.

Fear of collecting slaps from women, impregnating women, contacting STDs and STIs.

Guy, everything fear was my motivation for all the lost opportunities.

Re: For Those Condemning Masturbation by Madibah(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
23years kwa...
I started fucking since 14 years
If I no Bleep a week I fit die..
Re: For Those Condemning Masturbation by Deborah98(f): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Keep holding yourself,it pays cheesy
Re: For Those Condemning Masturbation by GraGra247(m): 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
The idiot that created this thread is telling us that he lusts after his own sisters.

Please if you know him in person help identify him and the authorities should quickly hang him by the balls.

Useless scumbag!!
Re: For Those Condemning Masturbation by blazepascal(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Durentt:
Let's be honest, sex urges are there to be released by masturbation or sex.
Today I was just restless trying to read, go out - no motivation to do anything. Until after masturbation at 12pm, strength and determination to read came. My day changed completely

Dont blame humans blame God, if he exists.
u r an
asshole blame God for what
Re: For Those Condemning Masturbation by blazepascal(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
Keep holding yourself,it pays cheesy
its not easy though men experience what we call (blue ball. ) meaning testicular pain
Re: For Those Condemning Masturbation by Deborah98(f): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
blazepascal:
its not easy though men experience what we call (blue ball. ) meaning testicular pain
okay...
Re: For Those Condemning Masturbation by blazepascal(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
masturbation is a prison only addicts will relate
Re: For Those Condemning Masturbation by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Just go get laid man. Masturbation should only be occasionally. Get a fcckbuddy and feel the goodness of real sex.
Re: For Those Condemning Masturbation by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 06, 2020
IamSalt:
If you're saying the truth then
I respect you so much man for good 24 yrs
Although masturbating was part of it grin
All still the same you tried

Local man can't hold his body to that extents cool
Re: For Those Condemning Masturbation by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 06, 2020
GuyWise101:
These questions are for those condemning masturbation with out knowing the benefit of masturbation to those who masturbates.

1. Do you know why the single guy in your working place hasn't commited rape after seeing the penis provoking wears that ladies put on all the time.?

2.Do you know why the doctor didn't rape you (for the ladies condemning masturb8tion)/your wife after seeing her penis provoking smooth body?

3.Do you know how the young innocent guy has been holding himself and swear never to commit incest with his sisters after going through topics, headlines and images of naked women everyday on the internet?

4. Did you know how GuyWise101 has been holding himself and still a virgin at 23?
I know it hard for you guys though but try to limit it
If you read more about masturbating you won't try it ever again
You really tried Virgin at 23
I can't hold my body for a months not to talk of years this girls caused everything

A Pretty Female, Lively Chat Buddy Needed / Closed / Looking To Meet New Guys