Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

"Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma (1440 Views)

South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) / Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K / The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma by marvelck: 10:28am On May 31, 2023
'I've Nothing Against Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma

Popular Nollywood Actress, Jennifer Uzoma has taken to her Facebook page to throw her weight behind ladies going for butt enhancement.

According to the star actress, there's nothing wrong with it so far you are willing to go through the pain to gain what you want. Though despite not ready to go through such, herself, she also added that doing BBL helps ladies to have confidence, and have their desired figure.

In her words

"I have nothing against it . It gives ladies the much desired confidence.. while I don’t think I’ll ever go through with it cos I don’t like pain and the dangers that come with Bbl .

If anyone goes to the right doctors and get it done right while being made aware of the pros and cons , I have nothing against it."

Recall a lot of Nollywood actrrsses and celebs have been accused of going under knife to have perfect back side and hips. Though a lot of them have neither deny nor confirm it while flaunting their acquired backside here and there.

The likes of Nancy Isime, Ini Edo, Toke Makinwa, Chika Ike, Regina Daniels, Destiny Etiko, and Iyabo Ojo are some of the celebs who are constantly slammed for doing BBL...

Re: "Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma by ebenezary(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2023
yeyebrity

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma by Nobody: 10:35am On May 31, 2023
Gone are the days when the word 'Celebrity' had meaning. Nowadays, most of the people referred to as 'Celebrities' are empty barrels who can only make loud noise.

4 Likes

Re: "Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma by CuriousCart: 10:40am On May 31, 2023
Because she is planning to go for it.

5 Likes

Re: "Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma by virginprincess(f): 10:53am On May 31, 2023
She is right,everyone has right to do what he/she likes with his or her body.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma by Maynmaynmayn: 11:29am On May 31, 2023
virginprincess:
And when it backfires then should take full responsibility of their actions and rights.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma by Cyril44: 11:38am On May 31, 2023
Ok ma,,, we don hear u
Re: "Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma by virginprincess(f): 11:52am On May 31, 2023
Maynmaynmayn:

And when it backfires then should take full responsibility of their actions and rights.
Of course.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma by Houseofglam7(f): 3:26pm On May 31, 2023
🫤
Re: "Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma by IkeIgboNiile(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2023
This one money bever complete grin
Re: "Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma by nerdfrost(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2023
I no get problem with them....na their life....where I get problem be say them dey always talk say na man dey cause am angry angry how is it a man's fault you went under the surgical knife for a bbl
Re: "Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma by RoadMozart(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2023
She and her flat yansh
Re: "Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma by spencekat(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2023
RoadMozart:
She and her flat yansh
She loves it like that
Re: "Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma by RoadMozart(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2023
spencekat:
She loves it like that
But she's campaigning for big yansh

1 Like

Re: "Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma by Zonefree(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
virginprincess:
The body is not yours. Your body is the temple of God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Corp Member Needs Help To Solve This Issue / My Father Inlaw Always Call My Wife And I For Money / Is Love A Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.