Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding (1854 Views)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? / American Bride Changed Her Mind Runs Away On Her Way To Her Wedding Venue– Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by Sundayunity: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind and Abandoned Her Husband on Wedding
Day In Benin City (Video)

Pandemonium broke out on the day of wedding after the Bride did an outrageous thing that left Many people in the State of perplexity as they wondering what could have transpired between the man and his wife , that resulted to a public Disgrace not only to the family of the woman but also a total humiliation for the invitees.

According to the report, the lady ran away and abandoned her husband saying " I no wan Marry again". People were shouting Marry na aunty marry na...

Click Link below to watch video and laugh,

[[url].https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/09/05/bride-changed-her-mind-and-abandoned-her-husband-on-wedding-day-in-benin-city-video/ [/url]

Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by Yameater(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Life
Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by Lady16(f): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
This is deep o,are u sure it is not village people
Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by Madibah(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ah..
Jollof rice don waste

1 Like

Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by Vyzz: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Madibah:
Ah.. Jollof rice don waste

E no fit waste
Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by Deborah98(f): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
There's no smoke without a fire, something is amiss somewhere undecided
Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by futurerex: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Aunty said she no do again, una de there de shout marry na, aunty marry na.

1 Like

Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by DaddyRochie1642: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
The should give the Food that was cooked as Palliatives to those that attended the wedding grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
I don't know what, but something is wrong somewhere
Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
of that's how she wants it,so be it
Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by yarimo(m): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Groom villagers right now

Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by daddytime(m): 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Her eye see things.
Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by justiniyke29: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blood of paulinus. It's like she saw a side view of his anaconda and said to herself: can I take this for the rest of my life?

1 Like

Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by fati2001(m): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
why
Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by rawpadgin(m): 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zzor:
really? & she had to call it quit on the day of their marriage
Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by Offpoint: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Na food and drinks dey carry me go weddings, any drama that unfold that day AS long as food was served... Then it was a successful wedding to me. either it holds or not.
Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by merieam16(f): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Edo/village people..i see u o
Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
How we go solve the food matter now cause na wetin consign me be that angry

1 Like

Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
merieam16:
Edo/village people..i see u o
Babe wassup how tinzs cool
Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by merieam16(f): 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Babe wassup how tinzs cool
Fine jawe..y u kon wear glasses i dey pain u ni lolz
Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by KidDarkness(m): 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Might be a marriage of convenience or an arranged marriage and then in a split second she realized that spending a lifetime with the guy she doesn't love will not be worth it. Or them airways people are flying over her matter ( they were even calling here auntie)
Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
merieam16:
Fine jawe..y u kon wear glasses i dey pain u ni lolz
Think say you don put your picture back
When I no see am na hin I wear my glasses back
Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by luminouz(m): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zzor:

But if na man try am... your response would be different...

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by FGonline: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
There's no smoke without a fire, something is amiss somewhere undecided
seriously d news no complete.

I'm still waiting 4u
Re: I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding by paulolee(m): 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
would like to hear her reasons...naija girls dt i know that do wished for marriage badly would hardly try such..

(1) (Reply)

The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. / Women Talking Back At Men / Mompha Goes On Instagram Live To Mock Hushpuppi. Says Hushpuppi Was Stubborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.