Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,094 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Women Talking Back At Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Talking Back At Men (1863 Views)

This Is What I Will Use To Charm Men – Young Girl Gets Angry At Men Who... / Is Hissing At Men By Women A Bad Omen? / “stop Eyeing Apples When You Can Only Afford Orange“ - Lady Lashes Out At Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Talking Back At Men by JBsconcept(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Its really appalling the way women talk back at their men and even threaten to challenge him publicly if need be. I have been faced with this with my woman, please how do you guys handle this because I gave my woman a slap and warned her never to repeat it. Is that right or wrong? Inputs required
Re: Women Talking Back At Men by kennylesy122(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
My rule num 1 don’t ever touch a lady but she woman ehh dem b goat but just learn to control your anger against woman.

2 Likes

Re: Women Talking Back At Men by JBsconcept(m): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
kennylesy122:
My rule num 1 don’t ever touch a lady but she woman ehh dem b goat but just learn to control your anger against woman.
I have been controlling myself,I did that to show her I could get wild too

5 Likes

Re: Women Talking Back At Men by Qatar2022: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
kennylesy122:
It's only unmarried man is preaching don't touch a woman, one day you will be forced to hit her

6 Likes

Re: Women Talking Back At Men by WoundedLamb: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Talking back? The "back" in that expression means you've already said things to her that she doesn't like and you just want her to go mute cause you have a different gender? People respond based on how you talk to them. If you talk to your woman in public as if she was a kid , she would naturally want to protect her own ego by talking back. Yes, women have ego too.

Hitting her when she's not literally your kid is unjustifiable. You're not hitting her cause she talked back at you. You're hitting her simply cause you can. If it were a much stronger or richer man, you would have comfortably controlled your anger. But then you've seen someone who's weaker and you think this one doesn't deserve to talk when you're talking. If we start hitting others anything they say what we don't like, you think anyone would be standing today?

When a rich senator slaps a poor man for making some utterances, we all gather to criticise him for using power against the weaker ones, but we somehow think it's ok to hit our spouses for the same act? How do you expect your child to see you if not as a monster? I'm sure you know it's terrible to hit someone's child and that's why you brought it here to seek validation. Please, don't let people from broken homes tell you otherwise.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Talking Back At Men by JBsconcept(m): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Talking back? The "back" in that expression means you've already said things to her that she doesn't like and you just want her to go mute cause you have a different gender? People respond based on how you talk to them. If you talk to your woman in public as if she was a kid , she would naturally want to protecting her own ego by talking back.

Hitting her when she's not literally your kid is unjustifiable. You're not hitting her cause she talked back at you. You're hitting her simply cause you can. If it were a much stronger or richer man, you would have comfortably controlled your anger. But then you've seen someone who's weaker and you think this one doesn't deserve to talk when you're talking. If we start hitting others anything they say what we don't like, you think anyone would be standing today?

When a rich senator slaps a poor man for making some utterances, we all gather to criticise him for using power against the weaker ones, but we somehow think it's ok to hit our spouses for the same act? How do you expect the your child to see you if not as a monster? I'm sure you know it's terrible to hit someone's child and that's why you brought it here to seek validation. Please, don't let people from broken homes tell you otherwise.
the word HIT makes it sound so horrible @woundedlamb, we've all been slapped, I myself has been slapped by a lady, u r jst trying to make it seem misogynist. I love this woman very much, bt I don't condone disrespect. So calm your nerve feminist

2 Likes

Re: Women Talking Back At Men by Rocktation(f): 1:19am On Apr 25, 2021
You are poor in your choice of a woman. If you are going to be archaic and egotistical like that, at least look for a deaf mute to be with, that would keep looking impassively at you, whenever you become manic and feel like conversing with yourself. Say, someone who is close to being brain dead, that would probably only ask how high, each time you ask her to jump. Why bother with a completely formed human whose self esteem, is of no value to you?

And you'll ogle forward thinkers, who have blazed glamorous trails in industries.. You think all that happens by not being assertive or opinionated? Sorry for you. I hope you are getting libations on the daily, for slapping and not condoning disrespect from anybody at all in your life...?

1 Like

Re: Women Talking Back At Men by HealerH: 1:25am On Apr 25, 2021
JBsconcept:
Its really appalling the way women talk back at their men and even threaten to challenge him publicly if need be. I have been faced with this with my woman, please how do you guys handle this because I gave my woman a slap and warned her never to repeat it. Is that right or wrong? Inputs required

Tufiakwa gi.
So you're married? And reasons like this?
My advice. Don't talk to your woman again. She won't talk back to you anymore.
Nonsense.
Re: Women Talking Back At Men by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 25, 2021
Smdh. She has THE RIGHT to speak up if you say something she's unhappy with, dislikes or disapproves of. You, on the other hand, have NO RIGHT to tell her not to and you definitely have NO RIGHT to put your hands on her as a means to silence her. If she had any sense, she would dump your abusive, controlling ass with the quickness.

2 Likes

Re: Women Talking Back At Men by tosik(m): 7:26am On Apr 25, 2021
kennylesy122:
rule no 2.whenever a woman upset you,just put on your clothes and move out from the house till your mind is free from the upset...
Re: Women Talking Back At Men by Sonnobax15(m): 7:39am On Apr 25, 2021
lipsrsealed That's one shiit I can't tolerate about women
Re: Women Talking Back At Men by stanliwise(m): 7:44am On Apr 25, 2021
JBsconcept:
Someone said dont touch a lady.
2. Don’t allow a lady touch you too, don’t give a body signal that you will allow her go if she tries it.
3. Also if a woman raise her voice at you the question is shey you sef don Bleep up if yes then simply die the situation down. If no then you self raise your own voice and dominate the voice mtchewww
Re: Women Talking Back At Men by Dncl2021: 8:35am On Apr 25, 2021
JBsconcept:

Input

1) beating the woman you sleep with, wife or girlfriend is not a good idea.

Next time just ignore her give her silent treatment let your woman come to her senses
Re: Women Talking Back At Men by phemy36(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means
Re: Women Talking Back At Men by iLegendd(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2021
All these mistakes started from dating. You guys avoid setting boundaries on time because of love.

Those of us that don't love, women fear and respect us even without us demanding for it. Our body language = don't try me (even if it's for fun — know your limit).

When a woman gets love from you easily, she misuses it. It's human nature. We don't value what we own or we can get easily.

I don't hit people physically even though the gym is my house and no day passes by without exercising — or at least, doing pushups.

If I'm to put a blame on any of you, the blame is on you. Not for hitting her, but letting her leverage on the love you have for her to get access to your anger box.

Some women's bad attitude can only be reset via violence while some can only be reset by silent punishment. Reverse is also the case for both.

I won't say hitting her is bad or good — whichever resets her brain is okay. I have read a story here by a guy who talked about how the mother was a troublemaker when they were kids and the father is those quiet and nonreactive people.

She did this for years and one day, the dad got fed up and gave her a badass beating and ever since, the mom has been the best mom — no noise, no drama, no trouble. In this case, the beating (violence) was all she needed.

Have you read the book by Nancy Friday called My Secret Garden? She interviewed hundreds of women about their sexual fantasies and most of them mentioned being ra.ped.

When some women masturb.ate, a lot of them fantasize about being raped by a dangerous and powerful black man with a big rod (though they won't admit), but this doesn't mean they want to be ra.ped in real life — it's just a fantasy.

So, some of them fantasize about violence from their men. If you don't get violent with them, they'll think you're a weak man, but the moment you get violent, these same people will call you wicked and tell the whole world you're abusive when the relationship crashes.

It's just like Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari. We see Goodluck as weak because he isn't violent — in fact, some people hate him for being too calm. These same people that hate him have also developed hatred towards Buhari for being violent.

From the analogy above, you'll notice humans are confused. They don't know what they want. In this case, you need to try both and find out the one that works better. If it's violence, give people violence, but don't kill. If it's calmness, give it to them.

I'm of the opinion that violence is not good, but trust me, that opinion is flawed. There are times you need violence to overcome some obstacles.

Back then, one of my phones frustrated me for weeks or months. One day, I couldn't take it, so I smashed it on the floor and got a new one.

The pain was gone and I was happy at last, but what if there was an important file I hadn't backed up? I would've regretted my action.

So, when being violent, calculate first to see if it's worth it or not. This way, you won't need anger management in the future and you won't regret most of your actions.

The only reason I'm not violent is because of my past experiences as a teenager. Everyone I ever hit passed out and people started crying. This has happened several times.

A pastor even changed school for his kids because of me. So, I vowed never to lay my hands on anyone no matter how provoked I am. I'll just dress up and walk away.

I'm not running — I just don't want you to die in my hands. Wisdom, not cowardice.

With all the stories above, you'll smartly pick the answer to your question.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Talking Back At Men by KingAbdulazeez: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2021
iLegendd:
All these mistakes started from dating. You guys avoid setting boundaries on time because of love.

Those of us that don't love, women fear and respect us even without us demanding for it. Our body language = don't try me (even if it's for fun — know your limit).

When a woman gets love from you easily, she misuses it. It's human nature. We don't value what we own or we can get easily.

I don't hit people physically even though the gym is my house and no day passes by without exercising — or at least, doing pushups.

If I'm to put a blame on any of you, the blame is on you. Not for hitting her, but letting her leverage on the love you have for her to get access to your anger box.

On Point Boss,
That Part You Said About Smashing Your Phone.
Same Thing Happened To Me A While Ago Till Now I Didn't Have A Smartphone.
Had It Been I Thinked Twice Before Smashing The Phone What Happened Will Not Happen.
Re: Women Talking Back At Men by luminouz(m): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2021
[quote author=KingAbdulazeez post=101104118][/quote]
Lol...I have not been so inclined to destroy what I bought with my own money.

I will simply abandon it and get another one
Re: Women Talking Back At Men by KingAbdulazeez: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2021
luminouz:
Lol...I have not been so inclined to destroy what I bought with my own money.
I will simply abandon it and get another one
I Was Frustrated.
Re: Women Talking Back At Men by bigpicture001: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2021
Rocktation:
You are poor in your choice of a woman. If you are going to be archaic and egotistical like that, at least look for a deaf mute to be with, that would keep looking impassively at you, whenever you become manic and feel like conversing with yourself. Say, someone who is close to being brain dead, that would probably only ask how high, each time you ask her to jump. Why bother with a completely formed human whose self esteem, is of no value to you?

And you'll ogle forward thinkers, who have blazed glamorous trails in industries.. You think all that happens by not being assertive or opinionated? Sorry for you. I hope you are getting libations on the daily, for slapping and not condoning disrespect from anybody at all in your life...?

All this your English will lead you to premature death in marriage, u think men who stab their wives to death do it intentionally..? It usually comes from anger resulting from talking back to hubby when during quarrel, especially when you realized he is visibly very angry..

Babe continue.. We all know how it ends...
Re: Women Talking Back At Men by luminouz(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
KingAbdulazeez:

I Was Frustrated.
I understand bro.

It happens sometimes

1 Like

Re: Women Talking Back At Men by Rocktation(f): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
bigpicture001:

All this your English will lead you to premature death in marriage, u think men who stab their wives to death do it intentionally..? It usually comes from anger resulting from talking back to hubby when during quarrel, especially when you realized he is visibly very angry..

Babe continue.. We all know how it ends...

And you would know because you are a serial killer of women who talk back at you.
As your expertise is championing barbarism, you must also know how you will end up; wasted.... as do lots of barbarians who must go on to spread like fools on the bed, shutting both eyes to the reality of their oppressed women, also knowing how to wield a knife.

(1) (Reply)

Is This One Also A Simp? / Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees / Shey The Vagina Have Acid/teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.