Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

What Is Your Dream In Life? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is Your Dream In Life? (2808 Views)

Describe Your Dream Nikaah / What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life / What Is Your Dream ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2011
@uplawal,ask him 2 tell u d meaning of "fan tazir sa'ta",if he really support u.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2011
@chiefimam,prophet muhammed(PBHM) said "qul li aqqa wa lao kaa na murra"
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by chiefImam2: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2011
miftaudeen:

@chiefimam, u ar baking her remember what u said above if a mantle of leadership is being given 2 female fan tazir sa'ta
miftahudeen, astagfirullah; am not in any way backing her, read what i wrote. I didn't support any body ,am only trying to say whaat Allah as shown me. Wa astagfirullaha lii walaka
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by chiefImam2: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2011
miftaudeen:

@chiefimam,prophet muhammed(PBHM) said "qul li aqqa wa lao kaa na murra"
miftahudeen; Al haqqu aquul. Am saying the truth
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2011
hmm chiefimam,ok what ALLAH has shown you? what is d stand of islam on a female leadership?
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2011
@uplawal you are too aggressive and is not a good character, you better find solution to it .
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by chiefImam2: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2011
miftaudeen:

hmm chiefimam,ok what ALLAH has shown you? what is d stand of islam on a female leadership?
miftahudeen, i always like your writeups, am not trying to rub sholders with anybody, or to test the ability of anybody, or even the intelligence of any body.
Now can you pls. show me or tell me where Allah(s.w.) as said in the Qur'an that a woman must not lead?. As an Ustaz, i think you just need to tell us that women can lead at a certain level. We all know that she can not lead Solaat, because her Rukuuh can cause catastrophe, and the sujuud can bring something else.
Islam permits Women to lead at a certain level. And you know she can even lead her folk in Solaat.
Wa LLahu aalamu, Allah knows best.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2011
pls,don't use question to answer my question.if u answer my question then i will,
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by tbaba1234: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2011
My D.R.E.A.M. Is for my Deen to Rule Everything Around Me
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by namfav(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2011
i want to better myself every day, inshallah everything will fall into place in my life

miftaudeen:

@uplawal you are too aggressive and is not a good character, you better find solution to it .

why do you want to start a fight with her, it is not necessary brother as far as i am concerned she is one of a few level headed people on this forum
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2011
@namfav,i'm not fighting her but just to call her attention to that particular behavious.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2011
Asalamu Aleikum Brother,can you please hold it there,firstly you can't call me an agressor simply cos i refused to cling to your opinion,i have every right to hold on to my opinion on this forum as everyone,you cant force your opinion on me shikena,as long as Almighty Allah dnt discourage women leadership in Islam i see no reason you should start calling me names cos i disagree with your own view.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2011
se o dun e ni?i'm sorry but, remember what you said to me above."my own view" or prophet muhammed tradition, he said,
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
Prophet cannot be against what Allah dnt make haram,

The Queens been ruling england and they have progressed positively good for years.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2011
ALLAH(s.w.a)said,whatever the apostle gives u,accept it; and whatever he forbids u,for beer 4rm it.ve fear of ALLAH.59V7
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2011
Q4V34,V70 pls read ibn kathir 4 d tafsir,even the scholars forbade it,but they hold official post
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2011
i mean they can hold official post like deputy,director in an organization etc
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by chakula: 8:00am On Mar 29, 2011
tbaba1234:

My D.R.E.A.M. Is for my Deen to Rule Everything Around Me

I concur with you. Ameen.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by chiefImam2: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2011
miftaudeen:

Q4V34,V70 pls read ibn kathir 4 d tafsir,even the scholars forbade it,but they hold official post
.miftahudeen , we are saying the same thing; we all know that a Muslim woman can not be a religious leader, but like what you said can hold official post. So my brother we are not quarelling, right?, Ma Salaam
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by chiefImam2: 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2011
miftaudeen:

@miftahudeeen, somebody sent this:-
Re: Can Women Be Leaders In Islam?
« #2 on: August 16, 2008, 11:55 AM »

@Virgo 83: Salaamualaykum wa Rahmatullah.

My brother, even though Mukina2 and I have a daughter/father relationship, I am making the following observation to you in the light of Qur'an and Sunnah. Considering that Sunnah is an expression of Qur'an, you and I will not disagree about it, therefore how do you see the view of the relationship of Khadijatu Qubra, and her husband, Anabiullah Muhammad ibn Abdallah (as), in the business of Khadijah? Who was the boss, between the two?

Further, would it not be discriminatory based on gender, which Allah had eradicated by Islam, given both genders equal religious responsibilities, a condition that is even more important than the subject of public affairs and governance, that is uder it? You will agree that it is your salah that will be examined, prior to other things, in the day of judgement. Is the salah of men more valuable than that of women?

Consider, further that Allah command everyone to reach his/her greatest potential, how therefore do you wanna relegate a woman who has a great potential with a lukewarm position? Is that what Islam teaches?

Now consider that Seun, the owner of nairaland is a disbeliever, but he is the boss, what do you think of his overall position over you, a believer? Will you now legislate that Seun who buid his business from the knowledge and every human power and enerny that Allah bestow on him as a means of his livelihood should now leave the helm for a muslim?

My brother, if Seun made his decision, you have to deal with it. This is the reality of life, as long as you are on nairaland, Seun rules. His rule is comparatively absolute over you and I on his nairaland. If he desires, which is obvious to have Mukina2 as the overseer of all the religious, and other sections, the Islamic section is without saying, therefore will have to follow his decision.

Please note that in every condition in Islam, there are some exceptional circumstances that can posibly change what you think the norm is.

For example, pork, alcohol is forbidding in normal setting. However, if it is the only way to preserve life, this commandment will be subjugated to preservation of life. A person can even deny his faith if he fears death, in as long as the earth does not deny it, while the mere denial is from the tongue.

In a condition in Madina a muslim woman lead the protection of a group of children and extremely old and frail people, against the enemies. We will see that Muslim women were even teachers of Hadith for example. They actually taught Qur'an as well to males who had no knowledge of either, while these women were alima., knowledgeable people.

My example is Aisha (ra), the wife of the prophet (AS).
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by feekieboy: 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2011
To make a true statement of d definition & reflection of wat islam really signify.We lack true podium 4 real discussion of wat islam entails,signify & mean.Hw to relate d islam as it is to d world of 2day we live in to reflect its originality and its encompassing.Dat i wil luv 2 be part of & be able to achieve.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by olawalebabs(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2011
My dream in life is to live a life worthy of remembrance. Long after i have gone i'll love people to look back and remember me as someone that impact the world positively.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by chiefImam2: 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2011
olawalebab:

My dream in life is to live a life worthy of remembrance. Long after i have gone I'll love people to look back and remember me as someone that impact the world positively.
Jazaka Llahu khaira L jazaa. In fact, few among people will even think to this length you thought. I like this.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by azharuddin: 2:28am On Apr 26, 2011
olawalebab:

My dream in life is to live a life worthy of remembrance. Long after i have gone i'll love people to look back and remember me as someone that impact the world positively.

No offense bro, but this could land us in serious trouble. Never do any good deeds so that people will remember us. Even i didnt know about it until i came accross the following Hadith. Never care what people think about us, only thing that matters is what Allah thinks about us. He looks directly into our hearts.

Abu Hurayrah, who said, “I heard the Messenger of Allah say,
‘ Verily, the first to be judged on the Day of Resurrection will be

a man who had died as a martyr. He will be brought forward.
Allah will remind him of the favours He had bestowed upon him and the man will acknowledge them.
Then He will ask him: `What did you do to express gratitude for it?
The man will reply: `I fought for Your Cause till I was martyred.
Allah will say: `You have lied. You fought so that people might call you courageous; and they have done so.
Command will then be issued about him and he will be dragged on his face and thrown into Hell.

Next a man who had acquired and imparted knowledge and read the Qur’an [/b]will be brought forward,
Allah will remind him of the favours He had bestowed upon him and the man will acknowledge them.
The man will reply: `I acquired knowledge and taught it, and read the Qur’an for Your sake.’
Allah will say to him: `[b]You have lied. You acquired knowledge so that people might call you a learned (man)
, and you read the Qur’an so that they might call you a reciter, and they have done so.’
Command will then be issued about him, and he will be dragged on his face and thrown into Hell.

Next a man whom Allah had made affluent and to whom Allah had given plenty of wealth, will be brought forward,
He will ask him: `What did you do to express gratitude for it?
The man will reply: `I did not neglect any of the ways You liked wealth to be spend liberally for Your sake’.
Allah will say to him: `You have lied. You did it so that people might call you generous, and they have done so.
Command will then be issued about him and he will be dragged on his face and thrown into Hell.”

[Muslim]

May Allah save us from such weakness of our heart. Ameen.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by olawalebabs(m): 5:41am On Apr 27, 2011
azharuddin:

No offense bro, but this could land us in serious trouble. Never do any good deeds so that people will remember us. Even i didnt know about it until i came accross the following Hadith. Never care what people think about us, only thing that matters is what Allah thinks about us. He looks directly into our hearts.

Abu Hurayrah, who said, “I heard the Messenger of Allah say,
‘ Verily, the first to be judged on the Day of Resurrection will be

a man who had died as a martyr. He will be brought forward.
The man will reply: `I fought for Your Cause till I was martyred.
Allah will say: `You have lied. You fought so that people might call you courageous; and they have done so.
Command will then be issued about him and he will be dragged on his face and thrown into Hell.

Next a man who had acquired and imparted knowledge and read the Qur’an [/b]will be brought forward,
The man will reply: `I acquired knowledge and taught it, and read the Qur’an for Your sake.’
Allah will say to him: `[b]You have lied. You acquired knowledge so that people might call you a learned (man)
, and you read the Qur’an so that they might call you a reciter, and they have done so.’
Command will then be issued about him, and he will be dragged on his face and thrown into Hell.

Next a man whom Allah had made affluent and to whom Allah had given plenty of wealth, will be brought forward,
He will ask him: `What did you do to express gratitude for it?
The man will reply: `I did not neglect any of the ways You liked wealth to be spend liberally for Your sake’.
Allah will say to him: `You have lied. You did it so that people might call you generous, and they have done so.
Command will then be issued about him and he will be dragged on his face and thrown into Hell.”

[Muslim]

May Allah save us from such weakness of our heart. Ameen.
thanks, bro may Allah continue to increase you in knowledge. I get your explanation, but that's not the way i mean it. What i mean is that we should try and live a life that's worthy of emulation, just like the life of the sa'haba. May Allah guide us aright
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by azharuddin: 2:25am On Apr 28, 2011
olawalebab:

What i mean is that we should try and live a life that's worthy of emulation, just like the life of the sa'haba. May Allah guide us aright
Ameen.

Ok i understand now what you meant. Yes you are right we should do strive for Allah as much as we can before we die.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2011
i have missed these people: uplawal, ify, chiefimam, and other. where are they?
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by chiefImam2: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2011
miftaudeen:

i have missed these people: uplawal, ify, chiefimam, and other. where are they?
Sorry 'have being busy all time. How are you?
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2011
al-hamdulillah am fine
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2011
@chief imam are u still in nigeria,uplawal dont even log in any more where is she
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by chiefImam2: 9:31pm On May 21, 2011
miftaudeen:

@chief imam are u still in nigeria,uplawal dont even log in any more where is she

My brother am in Nigeria. May Allah reward you for remembering your friend
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2011
alahumma amin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The False Alarm On Islamophobia / Arabian Eunuch And How They Treated Africans Then And Now / Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.