Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

What Is Your Dream In Life? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is Your Dream In Life? (2807 Views)

Describe Your Dream Nikaah / What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life / What Is Your Dream ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2011
chief Imam:

@miftahudeeen, somebody sent this:-
Re: Can Women Be Leaders In Islam?
« #2 on: August 16, 2008, 11:55 AM »

@Virgo 83: Salaamualaykum wa Rahmatullah.

My brother, even though Mukina2 and I have a daughter/father relationship, I am making the following observation to you in the light of Qur'an and Sunnah. Considering that Sunnah is an expression of Qur'an, you and I will not disagree about it, therefore how do you see the view of the relationship of Khadijatu Qubra, and her husband, Anabiullah Muhammad ibn Abdallah (as), in the business of Khadijah? Who was the boss, between the two?

Further, would it not be discriminatory based on gender, which Allah had eradicated by Islam, given both genders equal religious responsibilities, a condition that is even more important than the subject of public affairs and governance, that is uder it? You will agree that it is your salah that will be examined, prior to other things, in the day of judgement. Is the salah of men more valuable than that of women?

Consider, further that Allah command everyone to reach his/her greatest potential, how therefore do you wanna relegate a woman who has a great potential with a lukewarm position? Is that what Islam teaches?

Now consider that Seun, the owner of nairaland is a disbeliever, but he is the boss, what do you think of his overall position over you, a believer? Will you now legislate that Seun who buid his business from the knowledge and every human power and enerny that Allah bestow on him as a means of his livelihood should now leave the helm for a muslim?

My brother, if Seun made his decision, you have to deal with it. This is the reality of life, as long as you are on nairaland, Seun rules. His rule is comparatively absolute over you and I on his nairaland. If he desires, which is obvious to have Mukina2 as the overseer of all the religious, and other sections, the Islamic section is without saying, therefore will have to follow his decision.

Please note that in every condition in Islam, there are some exceptional circumstances that can posibly change what you think the norm is.

For example, pork, alcohol is forbidding in normal setting. However, if it is the only way to preserve life, this commandment will be subjugated to preservation of life. A person can even deny his faith if he fears death, in as long as the earth does not deny it, while the mere denial is from the tongue.

In a condition in Madina a muslim woman lead the protection of a group of children and extremely old and frail people, against the enemies. We will see that Muslim women were even teachers of Hadith for example. They actually taught Qur'an as well to males who had no knowledge of either, while these women were alima., knowledgeable people.

My example is Aisha (ra), the wife of the prophet (AS).

MY BROTHER IS SEUN A LEADER IN ISLAM? EVEN AISHA (R.A) IS SHE A KHALIFATUL ISLAMIY IN HER LIFE TIME?, SHE IS JUST UMUH LI MUHMINU. PLEASE IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY I WILL ADVICE YOU TO SEEK KNOWLEDGE OF THIS ISSUE FROM THE SCHOLARS IN YOUR AREA. (I.E AHLU SUNNAH).
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by chiefImam2: 5:58pm On May 23, 2011
MY BROTHER IS SEUN A LEADER IN ISLAM? EVEN AISHA (R.A) IS SHE A KHALIFATUL ISLAMIY IN HER LIFE TIME?, SHE IS JUST UMUH LI MUHMINU. PLEASE IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY I WILL ADVICE YOU TO SEEK KNOWLEDGE OF THIS ISSUE FROM THE SCHOLARS IN YOUR AREA. (I.E AHLU SUNNAH).

Well, thanks for even still reminding me to ask questions from those who know. That; i always do. Pls. why don't you read the content very well.

WA ALAIKUM S-SALAAM
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2011
[quote][/quote]firstly,islamic idealogy is not a man made idealogy.the issue that khadijah was a boss to the prophet muhammed (s.a.w) does not relate to "a woman leader in a country"./ a woman can only hold an official post.

secondly,bpth has equal right to religious matter excluding leadership,they have equal rigth in faith, islamic knowlege,islamic history,in terms of ibaadah.

Q4vs 35, man have authority over a woman coz ALLAH (s.w.a) has made the one superior to the others, and coz they spend their wealth to maintain them.
this verse is talking about leader in a family likewise relating to our issue

prophet muhammed (s.a.w) said never a group can not be successful, if their leader is a woman. related by bukhar check ibn kathir vol 1 page 491 (arabic text)

it is true that a person should reach his/her greatest potential,that particular leadership in a country, like president, governor should not be her potential dream.

finally, what am trying to say in summary is that: in islam only men are allowed to be a leadership but women can hold an official post like director of a company, proprietress, head teachers, etc
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by chiefImam2: 11:23pm On May 24, 2011
Can U pls. trace the Sanad of that hadeeth?
Honestly speaking you have tried, but you just said it that a woman can be proprietress. In Islam only men can be religious leaders and not social leaders. Try and make more research.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 7:36am On May 27, 2011
mi o sope okunrin ko le jee social leader o.sugbon mo so pe ko leto fun obirin lati jee adari ilu, e ma shi mi gbo o
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 7:50am On May 27, 2011
4 d sanad: rowa'u bukhar min abudur-rahmon bn abi bakrat ani abii hi.pls check ibn kathir vol 1 page 491 arabic text.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 7:55am On Jun 18, 2011
as-salam alaykum,chiefimam where are you?, and uplawal, i ve missed her.please can you contact her.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by chiefImam2: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2011
miftaudeen:

as-salaam alaykum,chiefimam where are you?, and uplawal, i ve missed her.please can you contact her.
Yaa Miftahadeen, I am very much around, only that i have being busy, you know Ramadon is almost around, and what and what we going to do during the month is what is keeping me busy, I mean the lecture e.t.c.
As an Islamic Lecturer, you know i need to do this
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2011
ok.it is neccessary 4 muslim 2 prepare 4 ramadan spiritually,physically & financially.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by chiefImam2: 8:25am On Jun 21, 2011
Miftahudeen, what is your own dream in life ?
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by zayhal(f): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2011
Chief Imam, ave you told us yours?
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by zayhal(f): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
And by the way, experiences, events, circumstances and the likes make dreams change at times. So I wonder, should one's dream in life be etched on stones or made flexible for the sake of the unforeseen?

One's life could take a dramatic turn, in this case, what happens to your dreams?
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2011
check my previous post above @chiefimam
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by chiefImam2: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2011
zayhal:

And by the way, experiences, events, circumstances and the likes make dreams change at times. So I wonder, should one's dream in life be etched on stones or made flexible for the sake of the unforeseen?

One's life could take a dramatic turn, in this case, what happens to your dreams?
Set a goal for your self, and work towards it, start now
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2011
to be a reformer that would emulate prophet muhammed(s.a.w) as ALLAH(s.w.a) said in Q3vs103.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by zayhal(f): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2011
chief Imam:

Set a goal for your self, and work towards it,  start now
[/quote

You obviously do not understand my point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The False Alarm On Islamophobia / Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It / Arabian Eunuch And How They Treated Africans Then And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.