Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex (8787 Views)

9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage / Why Do Older Women Act Childishly When They Are In Love With Younger Men / I Asked Her To Talk Dirty To Me, See What She Said(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
McCoy662:
Lol grin Same baby girl. I hope ur day is good?
yes.thanks

1 Like

Re: Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
drake99:
Do you know that it's possible that I know God more than you do and pure in the sight of God more than you
well the first is possible but being pure is just your imagination.......
Re: Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex by drake99: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Viciheaka:
well the first is possible but being pure is just your imagination.......
I didn't say it for sure, it's probability which can be true
Re: Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex by oluwaleinad(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Oluwa see the pikin you died for
Re: Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex by FreeSpirited: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
When they are seriously Hot and feeling ya diick, if u are the confident type and a one who's always funny and teasing her out of bed, theres nothing u can't do with or say during sex....
Re: Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex by ovcwality(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
nairaland and older women na 5 and 6
why are people always saying evening newspaper? grin
Re: Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
drake99:
I have this one that am planning to fvvvck, am a guy that talks dirty alot during sex and I like women that respond dirty too

So for those of you who have fvvvcked older women, when I say older women I mean like 50+,someone who's old enough to be your mother,do they talk dirty like fvvvck me baby

Can you talk dirty to them without them feeling insulted
It all depends on how comfortable they feel around you. Have banged few 40-50+ ladies and they do talk dirty while knacking them and I do reciprocate it. some of those can feel insulted when you use MA for them when you guys are together.
Re: Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex by fuckaholic25(f): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
that year I bleeped one woman on December 23, 2017 for ife... I didn't forget the date coz i spent Christmas with her. the sex was dope, thought she was even going to lie down like log but she dey throw style... I still dey bang her sha if not for corona virus! i knack so tey, she dey call baby! PS:she was 48 years then

3 Likes

Re: Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex by Phran66(m): 1:26am On Nov 17, 2020
fuckaholic25:
that year I bleeped one woman on December 23, 2017 for ife... I didn't forget the date coz i spent Christmas with her. the sex was dope, thought she was even going to lie down like log but she dey throw style... I still dey bang her sha if not for corona virus! i knack so tey, she dey call baby! PS:she was 48 years then

how old are you
Re: Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex by ezegenigbonine: 1:54am On Nov 17, 2020
Nigerian youth are really lazy chai. Your mates are busy making money, others are busy innovating, others are busy protesting for the betterment of the country, you are busy planning how to Bleep your mama mate chai. This one na real OLORIBURUKU
Re: Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex by fuckaholic25(f): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
Phran66:

how old are you
25 bro, what's good?

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Sex Facts That Will Make You Laugh / Shame! Man Shares Nude Photos Of His Ex-girlfriend, She Reacts / What Comes First, Engagement Ring Or Introduction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.