Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon (73258 Views)

BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by christopher123(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Auxtin85:

I am Poor man pikin, and a nairaland beggar
it's well with you
lol
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
StagethemTVee:
She actually promised he will die and he will kill himself. Terrible Accent, wack actress, feeling like Sandra Bullock. Tacha did not do as much as this Erica girl has done so far on the show and she got disqualified. Over to you Big Brother.

Dear Laycon, Don't worry about this emotional wreck Jezebel. You will live and not die.
the way She called him shortfool was a no no . No matter what. Still have AnGeR issues but try to control so it doesn't get to this . Funny enough, lay on is a Small wizaRd. Tiny but very intelliGentt.we can't just focus on PhySiCal characteristics and lgnore intellectual makeup
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hazlett1988:
Treekytee is just placing the mike very well for Erica to keep talking so that Biggie will hear her very well and get her disqualified and hopefully the treekytee will be saved,In her mind the guy supporting her not knowing he is doing everything for his own best interest,That guy is a snake trust me
USefmy mind Didn't even go there ROtfl She didn't mean to tho.been through that phase
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
ibnlawal:
I don't blame the babe tho
Laycon should just grow the fvck up. The girl made her choice, he should live with it.
Abi its shaa not by force, Arghhh
laycon may not be as DAShinG as kid, but that brain, eRiCa shouldn't have hated him. We can't have it all in life. Besides, no one is totally useless based on looks and whatever
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
mimicherry:
aswear grin cheesy cheesy
was once like her o, that's why these days when I see people making same mistakes as me, I try to persuade them out of it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Auxtin85:
When will this gold digging prostitute of a lecturer’s daughter be disqualified
I don't even think she has no Shame.the way she fought wathOni in front of kidd,hates laycon. Sees anything coming between her and kid as a threat and shows it? That means She's fake and only after him for his money.and RiCh people are sick of being around folks like tha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
chiedonedoor:
I wonder how people will be posting things that don't have value to our daily life.
Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Christ is coming soon. Repentance is Key
I don't even see bb as a problem. They can watch all day and night. Where we miss it is if we can't even give a few minutes in ReverenCe to our CReator
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
juniorstar:
laycon all the way abeg he needs the 250, 350, 750, 1500 and 2500 votes let's shut this bitch up. if she was wise enough perhaps I would have liked her but acting all these drama just to get kidd sympathy will end in tears. cos the faster she realise this the better for her. she doesn't need to be a LovePeddler on TV to become famous. Nengi DAT I didn't expect much from the onset is more in d game Dan her self.
if She thinks putting her fellow human Beings is a way to Get sympathy?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
gaius01:
I don't like commenting on BBNAIJA things. It's
better I read my Bible than watch that show. All this Erica over do, over sabi if she didn't win and laycon did what will be her gain. From the news I read often here, Erica is too aggressive, lack decorum, uncultured, talks without filtering her words, can do any illit sh!t on live TV because of fame or what self, I don't know?
was like this before the spirit of God gave me PeaCe.though now I can't stand and can only get mad especially at unfair situation meted out on others .
Her intention may be to love wholeheartedly but spiritual immaturity would frustrate her purpose with anger and make things look the opposite
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by mimicherry: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
was once like her o, that's why these days when I see people making same mistakes as me, I try to persuade them out of it
yeah... Most people have been there but what's annoying about her's is the arrogance that came with it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Auxtin85(m): 4:44am On Sep 08, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I don't even think she has no Shame.the way she fought wathOni in front of kidd,hates laycon. Sees anything coming between her and kid as a threat and shows it? That means She's fake and only after him for his money.and RiCh people are sick of being around folks like tha

I guess she forgot that the boy’s parents are also watching the show and no parents will allow their child bring such person home for marriage. Her mom is mannerless so we shouldn’t expect anything different from her
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
was like this before the spirit of God gave me PeaCe.though now I can't stand and can only get mad especially at unfair situation meted out on others .
Her intention may be to love wholeheartedly but spiritual immaturity would frustrate her purpose with anger and make things look the opposite

Arrrrrrrh

Sorry ma'am, you said spiritual immaturity? To be very Frank I don't think such word implies to that show. Because what they are doing there is not even churchy neither will one day "spiritual".

If from the God point of view, I can't compare that show with anything rather than pure sin.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
gaius01:

Arrrrrrrh

Sorry ma'am, you said spiritual immaturity? To be very Frank I don't think such word implies to that show. Because what they are doing there is not even churchy neither will one day "spiritual".

If from the God point of view, I can't compare that show with anything rather than pure sin.
every being has a spirit. ERiCa remains human, formed in God's imaGe& likeness. God isn't done with those kidsyet.he can use anyone . FoRGet what you see on the show,everyone has a very SPiritualside. Don't just cast them away as tOtAlly sinful . St. AuGuStine was a Sinner, did worse. Same as MaRymAGDalene. Be watchful and Remain Blessed so as not to pull lost ones further into the pit through words of Condemnation because God won't be happy .
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
every being has a spirit. ERiCa remains human, formed in God's imaGe& likeness. God isn't done with those kidsyet.he can use anyone . FoRGet what you see on the show,everyone has a very SPiritualside. Don't just cast them away as tOtAlly sinful . St. AuGuStine was a Sinner, did worse. Same as MaRymAGDalene. Be watchful and Remain Blessed so as not to pull lost ones further into the pit through words of Condemnation because God won't be happy .

I understand ya point, thanks for the enlightenment ✌✌✌

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists / Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.