Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon (73256 Views)

BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by WriterX(m): 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
omale88:
exactly,you are right,most people think its demonic,thats why they dont do research but,the truth is,there is no medicine on earth which works that was not experimented on humans who lost their lives in the process,most people are after good results and are not interested in the sacrifices that came with it..ive been into the study of astrology and numerology for 16 years.

Wow sixteen years thats amazing, i recently have been getting better at it, its really a treasure piece that we aren't taking seriously no wonders Indian families like to check this stuff before things like marriage and all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
so in short you're saying Erica wants a manipulator,sweet talker and someone that will be sugar coating words for her aka a deceiver?
no no no,i mean he should take her into his world he should be her king,he should stop apologising for being right just because she is offended by it,he should be real.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
WriterX:

Wow sixteen years thats amazing, i recently have been getting better at it, its really a treasure piece that we aren't taking seriously no wonders Indian families like to check this stuff before things like marriage and all
yes they have to,there is a reason why the stars shine upon the earth,it is important to take note of the outcome of its influence,just as the seeds that are scattered on the surface of the earth not all would grow with the same amount of sunlight.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Xavie(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
omale88:
most Pisces struggle with double personality and the one they feed the most takes toll of them,pisces are nice people but dont usually have a direction so they find themselves in a dilemma between being an angel or a demon,this minute they love one stuff as the best in the world the next minute they are reaping it all apart in disgust. erica cant find love in laycon because he is not making decisions for her rather he is living her to her own decisions all the time,erica needs a guy who would lead her through a relationship and tell her if she is wrong to her face and how she can make it right laycon is too calm for her and feels he will hurt her if he tells her the truth but actually thats what she want.
wow nice point on the laycon part... I really like astrology, my mom made me like it cuz she likes talking of it...

do you know of Chinese Zodiac?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by uchejustine: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
Just that she went too far in calling laycon names... But actually that laycon of a guy gossips too much, always trying to show that he is been cheated...
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by micflo28(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
99thEnemy:
I would love to see KiddWaya and Cuppy together. Mean while, Erica will just die grin grin
Aswear bro. Gold knows Gold. Erica is a fake ass valueless stone.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by 99thEnemy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
micflo28:
Aswear bro. Gold knows Gold. Erica is a fake ass valueless stone.
let #KiddCuppy hashtag start joor. Who knows, it might just bring them together after the show.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by thatigboman: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bloggers and lies. How did the story collaborate the headline? Narrative twisters
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
Xavie:
wow nice point on the laycon part... I really like astrology, my mom made me like it cuz she likes talking of it...

do you know of Chinese Zodiac?
i dont know much about the Chinese zodiac tho.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by PaulH07: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
Coldie:
This bbnaija twist no be here.

Ozo that we thought will be the player in the house became a simp.

Kiddwaya the introvert became the player.

Nengi the runs girl became a nun.

Erica the quiet one became entangled.

Vee became pregnant.

Lucy the weak one is still standing.

Prince the fine boy just dae.

Laycon the nobody is now a giant.

How did they get these people

You mean Vee is preggy?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Lawalatm: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Please don't grin grin grin grin grin grin.....that's gist for good people....her name wasn't on the list last time I checked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ChemicalReaction:
Should we tell her who is most likely to win BBN Lockdown? grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by MrWhaley: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
LaReinaa:
I don’t encourage her careless utterances but truth be told, this Laycon guy is actually using the Erica girl to trend.. the only reason most mediocre Nigerians are supporting him and voting for him is simply because Erica rejected him and nothing else.. when a lady says that she isn’t attracted to you, you let her rest nah.. it’s not by force!
And all those talk about how Erica wanted to kiss him severally was totally out of it and childish!!

I might be the only Nigerian that doesn’t like him and it’s because I don’t base my judgment on sentiments.

The criteria for winning bbn show shouldn’t be based on how poor/needy people look, it’s not a charity show.. Efe used thesame strategy and won, see how he ended up!
Based on your criteria, who should win?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by optimistfeel(m): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
pls pardon my guy ooo let him be, miss Erica
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by WriterX(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
omale88:
yes they have to,there is a reason why the stars shine upon the earth,it is important to take note of the outcome of its influence,just as the seeds that are scattered on the surface of the earth not all would grow with the same amount of sunlight.

Meh bro, its good to know there are people who take these things serious, you are probably the first person since i dabbled into meditation, astrology and numerology that i have talked with about those stuff.

There is so much we really don't know about

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
WriterX:

Meh bro, its good to know there are people who take these things serious, you are probably the first person since i dabbled into meditation, astrology and numerology that i have talked with about those stuff.

There is so much we really don't know about
true

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by vickydevoka(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
really? I doubt cos by then you'll lose your temper and self control and your real self shows.
I have a very deep Akwa Ibom accent but ever since I started learning how to pronounce words correctly with the right stress and intonation, I then began faking a British accent and my colleagues in school were like wow you really have so improved to a nice accent.
But guess what? When I'm stressed and tired, weak and hungry and I start talking mehn the mother tongue will reflect again grin
I always bring it up as a defense mechanism so dat people will support me
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by pacespot(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
So this show of shame is what Nigerians have been spending their money in this pandemic to watch?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by vickydevoka(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
really? I doubt cos by then you'll lose your temper and self control and your real self shows.
I have a very deep Akwa Ibom accent but ever since I started learning how to pronounce words correctly with the right stress and intonation, I then began faking a British accent and my colleagues in school were like wow you really have so improved to a nice accent.
But guess what? When I'm stressed and tired, weak and hungry and I start talking mehn the mother tongue will reflect again grin
We are made differently. I no de lyk speak English buh if I'm angry I don't speak pidgin cus I use profane words
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by sheriffindy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
99thEnemy:
BB failed your prediction. I am starting to question the whole big brother thing. Manipulating errthing to favor planned outcome.
failed my prediction..how, in what way?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by 99thEnemy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
sheriffindy:
failed my prediction..how, in what way?
You said by morning right?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by sheriffindy(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
99thEnemy:
BB failed your prediction. I am starting to question the whole big brother thing. Manipulating errthing to favor planned outcome.
well,what i meant was that the organizers will summon themselves that early morning to discuss about the drastic events caused by erica,not a meeting for the housemates.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by sheriffindy(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
99thEnemy:
You said by morning right?
i didn't say an emergency meeting for the housemates.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by 99thEnemy(m): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
sheriffindy:
well,what i meant was that the organizers will summon themselves that early morning to discuss about the drastic events caused by erica,not a meeting for the housemates.
Oh! I get you now.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Techliet(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Full Biography of Erica and biography of Laycon has been published on Entrepreneur ng. Also check our Sumotrust, a secure and trusted digital savings platform.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by jimcaddy(m): 12:53am On Sep 07, 2020
Lool. It was like Erica was possessed that yesterday. Like an evil spirit was just remote controlling her. I'm sure she won't even remember half of what she said. And Kidwaya too is a fool, he got Erica into this mess. It's good she has left. Serves her right...
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by bitingcool: 2:23am On Sep 07, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
That girl thinks she has Kiddwaya completely, not knowing Kiddwaya Himself is a Boss and a Seasoned man that has travelled the world, rolled with more attractive girls and I can assure you that it will end in WAILING and gnashing of Teeth for that Erica grin grin

Lol@ wailing and gnashing if teeth. Na hell fire ? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by christopher123(m): 4:07am On Sep 07, 2020
ibnlawal:
I don't blame the babe tho
Laycon should just grow the fvck up. The girl made her choice, he should live with it.
Abi its shaa not by force, Arghhh
...lekan is a Yoruba boy, they worship Igbo girls as their goddesses....it is a very thing of honor to date igbo. they Yoruba men consider Yoruba girls dirty....Imh
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by christopher123(m): 4:08am On Sep 07, 2020
Auxtin85:
When will this gold digging prostitute of a lecturer’s daughter be disqualified
as your father
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by christopher123(m): 4:09am On Sep 07, 2020
YorubaRitualist:
That's yoruba guys for,igbo girl no like you but you want to kill yourself over her.The same yorubas that keeps insulting her calling her a slut and her tribe wants her to accept lycon.lol, the dude should leave the igbo girl alone and go roll with his fellow ugly afonja girls.

The thing has peppering them since the girl rejected their brother cheesy cheesy they are now trying to use emotions to appeal votes for the guy and make him win cheesy
maybe
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Auxtin85(m): 4:51am On Sep 07, 2020
christopher123:
as your father

Fear nor go allow your father stand before me spew this trash you mentioned up there
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by christopher123(m): 5:56am On Sep 07, 2020
Auxtin85:

Fear nor go allow your father stand before me spew this trash you mentioned up there
still ask your father
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Auxtin85(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2020
christopher123:
still ask your father

Poor man pikin, nairaland beggar

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists / Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.