Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon (73251 Views)

BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Erica not only abused and bodyshamed Laycon on National TV but also pledged to do everything she can to make sure he suffers in this life.
In her words,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoqjvNxZ2f0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Maj8af-atIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoqjvNxZ2f0

lalasticlala

Stupidly false headlines.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by 99thEnemy(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2020
mamaafrik:
everyone one knows that lekan is telling the truth as videos don't lie,people are watching and even the kayode gengs and they know what they saw before Ebuka ask those questions.
oppppppsss,this bae done enter pampe trap.
This is not a good ambassador,she supposed don learn from Tacha but she no learn,she is going home.
Psychologically,lekan vote is going to shoot to the sky and the bbnaija people will automatically try to eliminate her.
Her Village people have swing into action
I use to underate her Village people oh grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2020
saintsista:
As a woman, I know how irritating it is when a guy just does not get it ! It is really irritating !! If a woman is not interested , she is not interested, leave her alone!!!! Unfortunately in this climes, this sort of attitude is condoned and even encouraged.
Next, you see hastags trending against rape- this is hypocrisy.
We encourage men harrassing women and invading their personal space even when they are not interested.
Leave Erica hope it is that Laycon that should be cautioned

@bolded, exactly
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Fourwinds: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2020
JaneYave:
He had shown the real character twice.Firstly,when he declined her gesture to gossip Kidd when she was hurt.Then by sweetly keeping quiet to the insults.Thats a hero walking in there!
but dat girl dey Fvck well well oooooo
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by tnerro1(m): 11:51am On Sep 06, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
Should we tell her who is most likely to win BBN Lockdown? grin

No need to tell her, she can’t handle the truth, she may commit .......... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by shugabasbn: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2020
Lekan or Laycon of a guy is too dull for my liking . Imagine Olosho dirty gal is talking to me like da.

Men, no be for that house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by 99thEnemy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
intrepidJ:
Ever since I dated a white girl Sonia I never looked back. Naija girls are overrated self aggrandizing arrogant and just, combative with nasty attitudes. I vowed never again. Date others and see how appreciative they are of Naija men. Look at this crazy girl snooking close to the billionaire son and threatening death and hell. Trust me folks...once you go white you never go back. Leave the country if you can...have a taste. Come back. Thank me later.
That's what I said too till I started being suffocated with her possesiveness, you just got to live and behave in a certain way all in the name of relationship... Although mine was Asian not white.
Before I traveled, I thought all those Telemundo and Zeeworld drama were exagerations. Holy Fvck... Love no be fulltime job abeg.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Creamz(m): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
I usually don't watch or vote in this BBN show, but because of this girl attitude towards Lacon, I will vote for him all the time to make sure he wins.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by franklingud(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
Have always known that erica as slow poison.

#NairalandOnTwitter
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by iamlahmee(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

It was laycon that actually crossed his boundary.....with his manipulative attitude.

The guy is a snake.
explain

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Angelfrost(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
AfroKnight:
Watch how fans would gloss over a death threat because it’s not coming from a man.

If Laycon had said that about Erica, the commissioner of police would have called multichoice to produce the “criminal”.

But it’s a woman. So it’s all good...

...until she carries out the threat.

May God protect men.

Double standards everywhere... Most women are presumed to be emotional, weak and harmless till a man drops dead!!!

This is why I don't take Nigerian feminists seriously!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by tetralogyfallot(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Erica stop this foolishness.from all indications Kidd is just catching cruise and has nothing serious with you.you will loose fans Because your head is clearly above the clouds

You need to apologize to lekan

I trust omashola.he has no time for nonsense.he won't spare you if you tried it with him.he will tear you to pieces but quiet lekan

People always mistake quietness for weakness and timidity.lekan to me has not shown his real character to me.hes pretending
omashola wen Thelma wan kill that year. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Revolva(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE AS ERICA DISSED LAYCON AND TREATHENS TO KILL AND MAKE HIM SUFFER OUTSIDE THE HOUSE

SUCH A STUPID GIRL HAHAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-vsKdpZJ94
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
99thEnemy:
5 star hotel Inclusive?

Why I don't roll with poor guys

Shift make I see better person
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by omeke12(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
YorubaRitualist:
That's yoruba guys for,igbo girl no like you but you want to kill yourself over her.The same yorubas that keeps insulting her calling her a slut and her tribe wants her to accept lycon.lol, the dude should leave the igbo girl alone and go roll with his fellow ugly afonja girls.

The thing has peppering them since the girl rejected their brother cheesy cheesy they are now trying to use emotions to appeal votes for the guy and make him win cheesy
mumu
ifele gí na eme m (I shame for you)
so much tribalism in one heart
smh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by vickydevoka(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
tehilah92:
Ok, abeg biggie disqualify this anty, Erica don't worry, it will end in premium tears
She knows already. She even poured water on de bed
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by vickydevoka(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
you will know a person has been faking an accent when the real situation comes when he's angry and he voices out his anger then you will see the mother intonation grin
Everybody is different. My fake accent shows more wen I'm arguing. I tell u

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by 99thEnemy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Why I don't roll with poor guys
Shift make I see better person
I don shift... . I ain't gay, I no the fvck A-hole, especially man own.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Proficiency19: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Erica stop this foolishness.from all indications Kidd is just catching cruise and has nothing serious with you.you will loose fans Because your head is clearly above the clouds

You need to apologize to lekan

I trust omashola.he has no time for nonsense.he won't spare you if you tried it with him.he will tear you to pieces but quiet lekan

People always mistake quietness for weakness and timidity.lekan to me has not shown his real character to me.hes pretending
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
vickydevoka:

Everybody is different. My fake accent shows more wen I'm arguing. I tell u
really? I doubt cos by then you'll lose your temper and self control and your real self shows.
I have a very deep Akwa Ibom accent but ever since I started learning how to pronounce words correctly with the right stress and intonation, I then began faking a British accent and my colleagues in school were like wow you really have so improved to a nice accent.
But guess what? When I'm stressed and tired, weak and hungry and I start talking mehn the mother tongue will reflect again grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by PearlStreet(m): 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
you are obviously pained grin

Keep your unsolicited advice to yourself as you need it more grin

If you are thinking I will take my words back because I hit a pained spot in your head,it's not going to happen. tongue

So Ko koshilo grin tongue

Sorry, I don't do gutter talk. Get someone at your level to do that with.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Abeg wetin she insult am, na the only thing wey I wan know?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
YorubaRitualist:
That's yoruba guys for,igbo girl no like you but you want to kill yourself over her.The same yorubas that keeps insulting her calling her a slut and her tribe wants her to accept lycon.lol, the dude should leave the igbo girl alone and go roll with his fellow ugly afonja girls.

The thing has peppering them since the girl rejected their brother cheesy cheesy they are now trying to use emotions to appeal votes for the guy and make him win cheesy
Shame no dey catch you?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Rajosh(m): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
nah. let's shock her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by lomprico(m): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
StagethemTVee:
She actually promised he will die and he will kill himself. Terrible Accent, wack actress, feeling like Sandra Bullock. Tacha did not do as much as this Erica girl has done so far on the show and she got disqualified. Over to you Big Brother.

Dear Laycon, Don't worry about this emotional wreck Jezebel. You will live and not die.

she never reach tacha! she still dey learn work
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
WriterX:

Boss nice one cheif, i never knew how this things worked until i knew and damn i felt bad i never took it serious bruh i was so shocked when i discovered even the things i called weird or strange for my character where well according to who i was.

I really wish people could embrace this and learn from them.
exactly,you are right,most people think its demonic,thats why they dont do research but,the truth is,there is no medicine on earth which works that was not experimented on humans who lost their lives in the process,most people are after good results and are not interested in the sacrifices that came with it..ive been into the study of astrology and numerology for 16 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by ikorodureporta: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
All these ones wey dey browse on national TV, na human being??
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Xavie:
ok it's cool, but something else is influencing Erica, pisces are not harsh like she is
most Pisces struggle with double personality and the one they feed the most takes toll of them,pisces are nice people but dont usually have a direction so they find themselves in a dilemma between being an angel or a demon,this minute they love one stuff as the best in the world the next minute they are reaping it all apart in disgust. erica cant find love in laycon because he is not making decisions for her rather he is living her to her own decisions all the time,erica needs a guy who would lead her through a relationship and tell her if she is wrong to her face and how she can make it right laycon is too calm for her and feels he will hurt her if he tells her the truth but actually thats what she want.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
udemzyudex:

Hahaha.. You be cruise
lol
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by donPhill(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
LAYCONNNNNNNNNN!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by SAMBARRY: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
PearlStreet:

Sorry, I don't do gutter talk. Get someone at your level to do that with.
lmaooo

Nothing more in your brain obviously grin

Low IQ dimwit grin

When their intelligence quotient is low and have nothing of substance to say them they resort to tirade grin tongue

Unfortunately for you emina wanle fun e tongue cool
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by SAMBARRY: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
omale88:
most Pisces struggle with double personality and the one they feed the most takes toll of them,pisces are nice people but dont usually have a direction so they find themselves in a dilemma between being an angel or a demon,this minute they love one stuff as the best in the world the next minute they are reaping it all apart in disgust. erica cant find love in laycon because he is not making decisions for her rather he is living her to her own decisions all the time,erica needs a guy who would lead her through a relationship and tell her if she is wrong to her face and how she can make it right laycon is too calm for her and feels he will hurt her if he tells her the truth but actually thats what she want.
so in short you're saying Erica wants a manipulator,sweet talker and someone that will be sugar coating words for her aka a deceiver?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists / Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.