Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon (73253 Views)

BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by juniorstar(m): 6:56am On Sep 06, 2020
laycon all the way abeg he needs the 250, 350, 750, 1500 and 2500 votes let's shut this bitch up. if she was wise enough perhaps I would have liked her but acting all these drama just to get kidd sympathy will end in tears. cos the faster she realise this the better for her. she doesn't need to be a LovePeddler on TV to become famous. Nengi DAT I didn't expect much from the onset is more in d game Dan her self.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by sinola(m): 6:56am On Sep 06, 2020
YorubaRitualist:
That's yoruba guys for,igbo girl no like you but you want to kill yourself over her.The same yorubas that keeps insulting her calling her a slut and her tribe wants her to accept lycon.lol, the dude should leave the igbo girl alone and go roll with his fellow ugly afonja girls.

The thing has peppering them since the girl rejected their brother cheesy cheesy they are now trying to use emotions to appeal votes for the guy and make him win cheesy

Bros, this is sarcastic!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by AfroKnight: 6:56am On Sep 06, 2020
Watch how fans would gloss over a death threat because it’s not coming from a man.

If Laycon had said that about Erica, the commissioner of police would have called multichoice to produce the “criminal”.

But it’s a woman. So it’s all good...

...until she carries out the threat.

May God protect men.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by ceejayluv(m): 6:57am On Sep 06, 2020
omale88:
i said this the last time didn't i?lol astrology is a b!tch dont joke with compatibility issues,know your sign know your shit.
I always tell people this but some think I'm crazily blabbing.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Jaqenhghar: 6:58am On Sep 06, 2020
Na this one dey make una vex. Fuel na 160, Rice is beyond the average man's income yet na this one dey peppersome people. SMH

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
obviously.i rarely seen or read of Naija guys with self control. the smile Alone showed he's pretending.
There are men like that.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by dingbang(m): 7:00am On Sep 06, 2020
aguiyi2:
Let Laycon let her be.Na by force to make the girl like him?
urm, laycon isn't holding her hands neither did he tie her. Rather she should let laycon be.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by YorubaRitualist: 7:00am On Sep 06, 2020
sinola:

Bros, this is sarcastic!
What's sarcastic about it . have yorubas not been calling her names on media ever since she rejected lycon even involving her tribe into the insults.they keep calling her slut and a golddigger

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by OscarJaden(m): 7:02am On Sep 06, 2020
YorubaRitualist:
That's yoruba guys for,igbo girl no like you but you want to kill yourself over her.The same yorubas that keeps insulting her calling her a slut and her tribe wants her to accept lycon.lol, the dude should leave the igbo girl alone and go roll with his fellow ugly afonja girls.

The thing has peppering them since the girl rejected their brother cheesy cheesy they are now trying to use emotions to appeal votes for the guy and make him win cheesy
tribal bigot...
why don't you just drop a simple comment instead of calling this two languages out

33 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by SAMBARRY: 7:02am On Sep 06, 2020
PearlStreet:

You need to move with refined people.
OGA Ade I don't need to move with anyone meanwhile read newspapers or nairaland then you will know how rare it is to see men with self control and temperance undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by JaneYave(f): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...keeping quiet to insults is a sign of heroism? The death threats nko?

You never even blamed the Erica babe. grin

Pearly255:
Minding my business
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...keeping quiet to insults is a sign of heroism? The death threats nko?

You never even blamed the Erica babe. grin

After all the drinking? He tried,abeg.Not all guys will behave like him. That death threat we all know is impossible,insecurity,hatred and alcohol wil be her hinderance.l wish her well.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by espn(m): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
obviously.i rarely seen or read of Naija guys with self control. the smile Alone showed he's pretending.
Where is the pretense. Do you expect him to beat her up. This guy is just like me because I have anger issues but I choose to work on it. People with anger issues who decide to work on it always try as much as possible to be very cool and even act like an idiot but trust me after the whole insult and harassment I will never forgive the person.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by SAMBARRY: 7:04am On Sep 06, 2020
Nuttella:
There are men like that.
is that so?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Welllock: 7:04am On Sep 06, 2020
She should be disqualified

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by jaytee01(m): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2020
Na wa ooo.....dis olosho dey feel fly now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by heendrix(m): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Erica stop this foolishness.from all indications Kidd is just catching cruise and has nothing serious with you.you will loose fans Because your head is clearly above the clouds

You need to apologize to lekan

I trust omashola.he has no time for nonsense.he won't spare you if you tried it with him.he will tear you to pieces but quiet lekan

People always mistake quietness for weakness and timidity. lekan to me has not shown his real character to me.hes pretending

Ur not lying bro aswear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Goldencheese(m): 7:07am On Sep 06, 2020
Even though it is wrong, she didn't say she would kill Laycon but that would kill himself.
StagethemTVee:
Erica not only abused and bodyshamed Laycon on National TV but also pledged to do everything she can to make sure he suffers in this life.
In her words,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoqjvNxZ2f0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Maj8af-atIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoqjvNxZ2f0

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by luminouz(m): 7:07am On Sep 06, 2020
JaneYave:
After all the drinking? He tried,abeg.Not all guys will behave like him. That death threat we all know is impossible,insecurity,hatred and alcohol wil be her hinderance.l wish her well.

K

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by espn(m): 7:07am On Sep 06, 2020
gaius01:
I don't like commenting on BBNAIJA things. It's
better I read my Bible than watch that show. All this Erica over do, over sabi if she didn't win and laycon did what will be her gain. From the news I read often here, Erica is too aggressive, lack decorum, uncultured, talks without filtering her words, can do any illit sh!t on live TV because of fame or what self, I don't know?
Not for fame. She sucked kidwayya peepee, swallowed some sperm and had Xrated sex session with him just to do attachee(lol). The guy papa money enter the girls face. She want to monopolise the guy. She doesn't even know that nengi smart pass am.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by micflo28(m): 7:07am On Sep 06, 2020
I prefer kaisha still in the house to this serial fornicator and loose mouth. A loose cannon. Prolly she doesn't know the competition awaiting her outside as regards Kidd. Kidd has already professed to have a kink for DJ Cuppy, can agbaya Erica cope with that?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by gogetDpunana: 7:08am On Sep 06, 2020
thundr fire op. She meant it figuratively not literally. You folks should understand that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by luminouz(m): 7:08am On Sep 06, 2020
espn:
Where is the pretense. Do you expect him to beat her up. This guy is just like me because I have anger issues but I choose to work on it. People with anger issues who decide to work on it always try as much as possible to be very cool and even act like an idiot but trust me after the whole insult and harassment I will never forgive the person.

So who now lost@last sentence.

If you're angry,show it and air your grievance,not cool harbouring shiit in your heart. It could blow it up.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by PearlStreet(m): 7:09am On Sep 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
OGA Ade I don't need to move with anyone meanwhile read newspapers or nairaland then you will know how rare it is to see men with self control and temperance undecided

Your comment shows a lot

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by SAMBARRY: 7:09am On Sep 06, 2020
espn:
I didn't expect him to hit her but for crying out loud she was verbally assaulting him and normal Naija guys we read even on NL will return the verbal assault with verbal assault

In fact there's an addage that says when a dog bites a man that's not news but when a man bites a dog it's news.even the media knows how rare it is for Naija men to display self control so when they see one,they had to hail him.look all over social media how he's praised . however there are people that can see beyond their nose.thank you

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 06, 2020
ceejayluv:

I always tell people this but some think I'm crazily blabbing.
lol dont mind people magnets sides have to be compatible to stick together,thats common wisdome everything needs to be compatible thats nature for you,they think if people are not compatible to them then it means those people are bad,what they fail to understand is even in chemistry the wrong mixtures could be disastrous. there i is a reason why we have to be compatible but that is not our fault.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by PearlStreet(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2020
gogetDpunana:
thundr fire op. She meant it figuratively not literally. You folks should understand that

Stay on the poo and be defending nonsense. The lunatic is going home today. Let her go and meet her accidental parents who she said made a mistake in having her.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by SAMBARRY: 7:11am On Sep 06, 2020
PearlStreet:

Your comment shows a lot
only those guilty of it get aggravated.if the matter applies to you work on your character and emotions because I don't know why you are this triggered over an opinion
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by ntyce(m): 7:11am On Sep 06, 2020
ibnlawal:
I don't blame the babe tho
Laycon should just grow the fvck up. The girl made her choice, he should live with it.
Abi its shaa not by force, Arghhh

Shey o gbadun sha?

After almost 4 weeks that Laycon said he's not even interested in friendship with her...
Does he look like someone hurt?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 06, 2020
espn:
Not for fame. She sucked kidwayya peepee and had Xrated sex session with him just to do attachee(lol). The guy papa money enter the girls face.
grin grin grin i just pray after the show kid keep her number If not that guy Na scam using her to chop cruize his mum won't allow her

Few days she posted her son can't be manipulated, grin grin Erica thought kid will wife her she don't know Buying a thing you have chop for the second time is very studious and boring

Let's watch out grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 06, 2020
Laycon should leave this girl alone.

You really lied against her person.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by gogetDpunana: 7:13am On Sep 06, 2020
PearlStreet:

Stay on the poo and be defending nonsense. The lunatic is going home today. Let her go and meet her accidental parents who she said made a mistake in having her.
yes possibility is high, but if she escapes, mark my word she go reach final.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists / Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.