Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands (47178 Views)

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma / Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by olaitanolatunji(m): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2020
Really?
Abouwaza:
Who Virginity help
Stay single and avoid stories that touch
But make sure you get kids
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by tholhusomhie: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2020
Whether it be gift or not, all I know and stand with is God's disposition on this issue as contained in Hebrews 13:4 - "Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge."

2 Likes

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by olaitanolatunji(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2020
Apt but can a man be a virgin when he didn't have virginal
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by SLIMER20: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2020
wink
olaitanolatunji:
olaitanolatunji:
olaitanolatunji:
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2020
proclinician:

In other words, continue frolicking from peter to Paul and to James hoping that one day grace will find you and boom everything turns around. Then you forget that you are charged to work out your salvation and that faith without work is dead.

No, keep pure but remember your purity is not into man but unto God

2 Likes

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by proclinician: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2020
kikero:

No, keep pure but remember your purity is not into man but unto God

Keep pure is a lot of work already. Takes a lot of discipline and patience. No be here oo

1 Like

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by IJOBA2: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2020
chiommy123:
Virginity is good but that's not all to have a relationship with God.
THE REV FATHER CLEARLY STATED THAT VIRGINITY FACILITATES
I HOPE YOU DIDNT SPEND YOUR SCHOOL FEES ON BABA IJEBU BRUH embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by oluwasegun007(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2020
Abeg na who kon get the gift
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2020
proclinician:

Keep pure is a lot of work already. Takes a lot of discipline and patience. No be here oo

Which is why you got to keep close to God and remember that when you fall, he is there to forgive those who ask for it

1 Like

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2020
True
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Freddo99(m): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2020
Timekeeper:
Thank u man of God...

That a lady is a Virgin doesn't mean she will make a good wife.. It only means there was no smart guy that cud break tru her fire wall....

It doesn't represent a gift, Infact virgin can be more promiscuous than the non virgins.... They only thing she hasn't done is penetration but all manners of other sexual involvement is not alien to. Her..

Virginity is no damn gift..... At all....

true talk! I knew so many ladies who married as virgins but ended up worse than hell in their homes. What matters is the character of the woman.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Denique(f): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2020
His reasons are quite valid...virginity is spiritual and by extension a marital gift to both parties.
It's an instruction from God which MUST be obeyed!

Argue all you want o...but there are blessings attached to keeping God's word.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 06, 2020
while we all want capable wives, the feeling of having a pure woman as wife should be special.

the so-called Reverend should focus on helping his followers shun premarital sex instead of justifying immorality

1 Like

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Iamthoney(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
Virgins get wahala jare

My future wife if you are still a virgin better go break am before our paths go cross oooo. Cos wetin Suliyat use my eyes see when I break her ehn the experience no be here and e no funny aswearigod

1 Like

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Arthurity1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
haiti007:
So a nonvirgin has relationship with God at a slow pace
He's simple saying, "keep yourself pure, both men and women"

1 Like

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Numero9: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
Timekeeper:
Thank u man of God...

That a lady is a Virgin doesn't mean she will make a good wife.. It only means there was no smart guy that cud break tru her fire wall....

It doesn't represent a gift, Infact virgin can be more promiscuous than the non virgins.... They only thing she hasn't done is penetration but all manners of other sexual involvement is not alien to. Her..

Another excuse for girls to open thier legs waaaa!!!!
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by FarmTech(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
I have always wonder why the focus has always been on women rather than men. Men I know are really more promiscuous.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by oladipojesse(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Wow, well balanced.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Awoo88: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
This guy trends for his Simone this is a sound one. Mbaka will trends for trying to extort money from politicians and being the skit flyers
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dis Man Is Spewing Nonsense Out Of His Mouth. Rev Or Whatever He Call Himself Is A Foolish Person & He Is Not Worthy To Lead D Congregation. If Virginity Is Not A Gift, What Is It Den? Does He Think God Is A Fool 4 Making & Sealing Dat In Women? Does He Even Know D Significance Of It? So, He Is Indirectly Encourage Promiscuity, Sexual Immorality & Fornication. I Know Dat Sexually Lose People Won't See Anything Meaningful In Dis.

1 Like

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Regex: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
They have left Jesus Christ they're supposed to preach and encouraging promiscuity in women. It's alright.

1 Like

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Regex: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
Martinez39s:
undecided undecided undecided

Chief... I just weak. Person go leave assignment weh our Lord and savior give am to teach go deh tell the world to accept promiscuity.

This message might not be what he has in mid to say, but to me and the world, we have understood maybe the opposite. People should first reason before them go talk... Na wa...

You no weak pass me. Guy.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by peterdrock001(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
I like the priest's view of virginity. It's not only girls that need to be virgins
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
PureGoldh:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Speak now or forever hold your peace/piece cheesy
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Timekeeper:
Thank u man of God...

D Reasons 4 Ur Foolish Answers Could Be Either U Are Promiscuous Or Married To A Non Virgin Cuz No Normal Or Sensible Man Would Prefer Fairly Used Clothes To Ready Made Clothes (boutique Clothes).
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by peterdrock001(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Truvel:
Dis Man Is Spewing Nonsense Out Of His Mouth. Rev Or Whatever He Call Himself Is A Foolish Person & He Is Not Worthy To Lead D Congregation. If Virginity Is Not A Gift, What Is It Den? Does He Think God Is A Fool 4 Making Sealing Dat In Women? Does He Even Know D Significance Of It? So, He Is Indirectly Encourage Promiscuity, Sexual Immorality & Fornication. I Know Dat Sexually Lose People Won't See Anything Meaningful In Dis.

The priest isn't encouraging promiscuity. He is rather encouraging both males and females to be virgins. According to him, parents should stop saying that virginity is a woman's gift to her husband because even the husband need to also be a virgin before getting married to his wife.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by focus7: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
Old and stale news
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by PureGoldh(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Speak now or forever hold your peace/piece cheesy

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
We the association of nairaland vrigins disagree. Our virginity must be kept hidden in a save place till we meet our sweet husbands and submit the whole of our virginity to them.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
peterdrock001:

The priest isn't encouraging promiscuity. He is rather encouraging both males and females to be virgins. According to him, parents should stop saying that virginity is a woman's gift to her husband because even the husband need to also be a virgin before getting married to his wife.
He Is Encouraging. Why? D Statement He Made Does So. Dis Could Give Ladies Or Young Girls Dat Impression To Live Promiscuous Life. I Expected Him To Say Dat Ladies Or Young Girls To Keep Demselves 4rm Sexual Immorality Not Dat Nonsense Statement He Just Made.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Elxandre(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
The funniest thing to me is submitting it to men who were even promiscuous while dating them grin

This life no balance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady / ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.