Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands (47177 Views)

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma / Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by EMMY76: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
chiommy123:
Virginity is good but that's not all to have a relationship with God.

How can you properly serve God in truth and in spirit with a polluted mind and body?
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by favy19(f): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
ForeThinker:
If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change.
exactly dear

1 Like

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by DareIt: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=Chimezirim121 post=93621463]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJoin6WwyXg
According to the priest, Parents should not teach their girl child only to be virgins, parents should teach their boys how to be virgins, if they didn't do so their boys will make nonsense of what they've taught the girls.

According to him, it will take over Randy boy to disvirgin 20 girls. He went ahead to say to the women that virginity is not a gift to their husbands, he questioned if the men who wants to recieve their wifes as virgins whether they are virgins themselves. Virginity facilitates relationship with God he said[this one has probably disvirgined many teenagers in his parish. Like I said, 'probably'. So don't quote me! ]
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by DareIt: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
This one has probably disvirgined many teenagers in his parish. Like I said, 'probably'. So quote me at your own risk.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by DareIt: 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
This one has probably disvirgined many teenagers in his parish. Like I said, ' probably '. So quote me at your own risk.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by alexsoftwork(m): 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
goodpeople9tx:
This man always talking facts
One of the few men of God I respect.

For just 5k, learn to build any kind of website with WP tools in just 2 days!

Chat/Call:> +234 814 565 8405
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Nauttyprof(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
haiti007:
So a nonvirgin has relationship with God at a slow pace

Just tired of how men of God keep teaching based on their own view instead of giving Bible based teachings.

Tell a lady to keep her virginity based on what the Bible says. Don't add any nonsense to it all in the name of passing a point.

2 Likes

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Vitamin17(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by idahme(m): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dangrace01:
Dis man sef

The way he talks makes me laugh grin

Smiles, same here but he makes lots of sense
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by femi4: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
kikero:
He's right

A lot of people are virgins because of the pride of being virgins, not because it pleases God

If your virginity is because of ' I want to say I went to my marriage bed as a vrigin' , if it becomes more important to you than God, then you are not pleasjng God, and are serving the god of pride

That does not mean that one should sleep around. Just don't let your lack of sin be a source of pride. It is very easy to forget as Christians that our freedom from sin is not of our power or strength, but of God

Not of works,but by grace are ye saved
Even God and our culture appreciate being a virgin. You can't displease God if you choose to keep your virginity
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
stanliwise:
Over to the redpill hawkers and drug dealers
“The pastor is a SIMP”
grin grin grin grin

If your virginity is for your husband and someday you later discovers he still goes to those girls with multiple body count to have fun. Then sense go reason you that day.

Chastity and cleanliness is something everyone should embrace, it is being obedient to your creator and God, it is not in the business of doing it for mortal men. Mortal men has nothing serious to reward you for it.

Pastor well supported on this one
Alpha males will not like this.

1 Like

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by jasman1: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Haha, because you’ve broken yours, right ?
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Franking: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
Who virginity epp?
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
kiss
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by purples25(f): 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
Iamthoney:
Virgins get wahala jare

My future wife if you are still a virgin better go break am before our paths go cross oooo. Cos wetin Suliyat use my eyes see when I break her ehn the experience no be here and e no funny aswearigod

What did Suliyat do please?
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by purples25(f): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
Non virgin males have the guts to type and judge here. Come, you guys think you are exempted from judgment or what? Or you think because here on earth you are favored to use, insult and still have your pick of virgins, you think that is how heaven will be too?

Any male can go any length to get a virgin bride but only male virgins DESERVE female virgins. The fact that you got your wish despite your own sin here on earth doesn't make you right.

4 Likes

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by nunnu: 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=toffyz post=93626669]He's right, but Nigerian mentality upon hearing this, would be negative.

That statement might make some lose interest in keeping their virginity.

I think he is saying you should know the reason why you are keeping it. That is for God and not for man.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Goalnaldo(m): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
If your goal is to be a virgin in other to please your husband, it's not bad provided you are a Christian. In the end both your husband and God is pleased.

Shallow rooted christians will misinterpret this sha. May the holy Spirit help them to assimilate and remain chaste in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by webizone(m): 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
jericco1:
I'll rather marry a virgin thou cool

Me too. And I need such a girl to hook up fast before I lose mine.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
stanliwise:
If your virginity is for your husband and someday you later discovers he still goes to those girls with multiple body count to have fun. Then sense go reason you that day.

Chastity and cleanliness is something everyone should embrace, it is being obedient to your creator and God, it is not in the business of doing it for mortal men. Mortal men has nothing serious to reward you for it.

Pastor well supported on this one

Now to the redpill hawkers and drug dealers they would say the
“The pastor is a SIMP”
grin grin grin grin
What does SIMP really means?
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by jericco1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
webizone:

Me too. And I need such a girl to hook up fast before I lose mine.

They are as rare as a hen's teeth but they are available cool
You just have to search deeply.
Better luck.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by stanliwise(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
What does SIMP really means?
By Simp they mean simpleton, someone who has naive mindset about women according to the “Redpill”.

But don’t listen to them, social intelligence is the way to go. Not redpill
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
stanliwise:
By Simp they mean simpleton, someone who has naive mindset about women according to the “Redpill”.

But don’t listen to them, social intelligence is the way to go. Not redpill
Thanks man. That aside, virginity is a scam and it pains me when some men fall for it
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by harbifrance: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
How I wish d parents would understand this fact, we would av had a better society than d one we have today.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by stanliwise(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Thanks man. That aside, virginity is a scam and it pains me when some men fall for it
A woman/man who has quality and a bright future is the best thing any day and anytime. The ones that that being around them help you achieve your goals and dreams. Except this everything is a bonus.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by eaglechild: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
Truvel:
Dis Man Is Spewing Nonsense Out Of His Mouth. Rev Or Whatever He Call Himself Is A Foolish Person & He Is Not Worthy To Lead D Congregation. If Virginity Is Not A Gift, What Is It Den? Does He Think God Is A Fool 4 Making & Sealing Dat In Women? Does He Even Know D Significance Of It? So, He Is Indirectly Encourage Promiscuity, Sexual Immorality & Fornication. I Know Dat Sexually Lose People Won't See Anything Meaningful In Dis.
Please read the whole article.
Never read the headline alone and jump to make comment unless you will get it all wrong.
He NEVER encouraged immortality, rather he said virginity/purity shouldn't be just for women but for men as well, and should be a gift unto God rather than just unto man.

1 Like

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
eaglechild:

Please read the whole article.
Never read the headline alone and jump to make comment unless you will get it all wrong.
He NEVER encouraged immortality, rather he said virginity/purity shouldn't be just for women but for men as well, and should be a gift unto God rather than just unto man.
Alright, D Topic Or Introduction Is Wrong. It's Not Just A Gift Unto God Also It's A Gift 4rm God To Man. But, It's More A Gift 4rm A Woman To A Man. Dis Is Not To Say Men Are Exempted.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by dgwarri: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
The truth is when you have sex with a virgin you have enter a blood covenant with her, which means that she can control you. For men his virginity is entered with God during circumcision, that is why Abraham was circumcise as a covenant with God. So do not have sex with a girl when you know you will not marry her.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Iamthoney(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
purples25:

What did Suliyat do please?
Before Suliyat I don break two other virgin girls but Suliyat own na another level oooo....I suffer that hot afternoon wen I dey try break her. After the breaking nko come see cry and pestering from her chaiiii mtscheeew!!!! For two weeks I still dey pet her o cos she no give me breathing space, one complain this minute another one the next minute.

I saw hell�������
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by kingsmaila(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
If not then he is encouraging fornication as a man of God.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by EzzyCarter: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Denique:
His reasons are quite valid...virginity is spiritual and by extension a marital gift to both parties.
It's an instruction from God which MUST be obeyed!

Argue all you want o...but there are blessings attached to keeping God's word.

Shalom!

Right! Thank God for virgins like us cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady / ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.