Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands (47180 Views)

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma / Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Khanben: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nauttyprof:

Just tired of how men of God keep teaching based on their own view instead of giving Bible based teachings.

Tell a lady to keep her virginity based on what the Bible says. Don't add any nonsense to it all in the name of passing a point.

So only women commit sin by having premarital sex?
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by alexisbaby: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lastmankc:
I rather marry a virgin than a public toilet with a sound character
But if I may ask are you a virgin?. People always think they deserve the best but are you what you think you deserve, you want a God fearing and God loving woman but are you all that?

God cannot be mocked.

1 Like

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by purples25(f): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Iamthoney:
Before Suliyat I don break two other virgin girls but Suliyat own na another level oooo....I suffer that hot afternoon wen I dey try break her. After the breaking nko come see cry and pestering from her chaiiii mtscheeew!!!! For two weeks I still dey pet her o cos she no give me breathing space, one complain this minute another one the next minute.

I saw hell�������

Lol next time marry the virgin before you break her.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Nauttyprof(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Khanben:

So only women commit sin by having premarital sex?

Can you first read the post and understand why I responded that way before forming unnecessary oversabi?

If you don't have the time to even read the post at least the subject you clicked on says a lot about its content.

So, please don't question me by derailing from the subject.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by psalmuelwater(m): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
Galactico4ever:
A priest shouldn't have said this.
A priest shouldn't have said the truth?
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by saseremichael(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
God Heal Our Land!

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Iamthoney(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
purples25:

Lol next time marry the virgin before you break her.
I don’t think I’d wanna marry a virgin.

NB: I don’t hate virgin girls though
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Joygift3666: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
Abouwaza:
Who Virginity help
Stay single and avoid stories that touch
But make sure you get kids

From where?
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Joygift3666:

From where?
You
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Ategberoson(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
Timekeeper:
Thank u man of God...

That a lady is a Virgin doesn't mean she will make a good wife.. It only means there was no smart guy that cud break tru her fire wall....

It doesn't represent a gift, Infact virgin can be more promiscuous than the non virgins.... They only thing she hasn't done is penetration but all manners of other sexual involvement is not alien to. Her..

Virginity is no damn gift..... At all....

virginity has nothing to do with God but it has a lot to do with pride and dignity

it's natural phenomenon that lady has hymen while men doesn't.

what's the essence of paying Bride price if we are canvassing to throw the dignity and value of lady away

virginity portrait the dignity and value of a woman and if a woman don't have it then her marriage bride price should come with discount
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by purples25(f): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Iamthoney:
I don’t think I’d wanna marry a virgin.

NB: I don’t hate virgin girls though

Okay, your life, your call.

We all have preferences. Good that you don't hate virgins too.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Denique(f): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Right! Thank God for virgins like us cheesy
You say!

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by EzzyCarter: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Denique:

You say!

Ahn ahn, cheesy don't you trust me babe? All the romance we have doesn't count jor tongue

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
Galactico4ever:
A priest shouldn't have said this.
They have AUTHORITY naaa.
They have been authorised by the people to talk any how... and the BRAINWASHED citizens following them see them as the mouthpiece of the Almighty God.
What we have in Nigeria are MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS and not MEN of GOD
In Nigeria, PASTORS are equivalent to other PRESIDENTS of the WORLD.
Pastors in Nigeria can make and mar a decision
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by earnit3: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Denique(f): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Ahn ahn, cheesy don't you trust me babe? All the romance we have doesn't count jor tongue

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by pellummy(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
@ops what a misdirection of heading, dont even think of being a journalist, the Context and the heading are like s and 7...dont misdirect your audience
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by abisolagladys(f): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
preach on pastor
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by poik(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
Chimezirim121:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJoin6WwyXg
According to the priest, Parents should not teach their girl child only to be virgins, parents should teach their boys how to be virgins, if they didn't do so their boys will make nonsense of what they've taught the girls.

According to him, it will take over Randy boy to disvirgin 20 girls. He went ahead to say to the women that virginity is not a gift to their husbands, he questioned if the men who wants to recieve their wifes as virgins whether they are virgins themselves. Virginity facilitates relationship with God he said

Nothing beats chastity and i fear it will serve as a licence for licentuous living for the girls. Sex, which is not rape, is consensual, meaning both the boy and the girl agreed to it. Yes it takes a randy boy, but with a loose girl to lose virginity. Let both the boys and girls keep themselves. Bible says marriage is honourable, the bed undefiled. Saying virginity is not a gift to ones husband is wrong. Its impossible for you to view a lady with numerous body counts and a pristine one the same way. Unless we want to deceive ourselves, which is a choice.

Have we bothered to ask why it is that in Bible days, a woman who is disvirgined before marriage gets stoned, while no such requirement was made of the man? Have we bothered to ask why a man could marry multiple wives in them days, but it was abominable for a woman to have more than one living husband, even now?

When it comes to a man and a woman, there is no equality. Its no licence for male randiness but its the truth.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by djon78(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
alexisbaby:
But if I may ask are you a virgin?. People always think they deserve the best but are you what you think you deserve, you want a God fearing and God loving woman but are you all that?

God cannot be mocked.

A man has a higher chance of being faithful to a virgin woman than to a non virgin woman.
That's as plain out there
A man married to a non virgin woman can easily sleep around.
A virgin woman has a higher chance of having a faithful man as a husband.

The level of sexual promiscuity this days is alarming. People live now like dogs.
And any sexually immoral person has no place in God or his kingdom
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by djon78(m): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ategberoson:

virginity has nothing to do with God but it has a lot to do with pride and dignity

what's the essence of paying Bride price if we are canvassing to throw the dignity and value of lady away

virginity portrait the dignity and value of a woman and if a woman don't have it then her marriage bride price should come with discount

That's why a lot of married. Men are sleeping around.
They don't take marriage vows serious.
Because nothing makes a man have no self control than being with a woman that has no control too.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Iamthoney(m): 2:28am On Sep 07, 2020
I
purples25:

Okay, your life, your call.

We all have preferences. Good that you don't hate virgins too.
Sure we do. Are you a virgin?
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by ibkonekt(m): 5:04am On Sep 07, 2020
if men decide not to marry these used up thots, the father should marry them instead. if he values 2nd hand that is his business. if another man values unstained brand new that is his business

1 Like

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Ategberoson(m): 6:12am On Sep 07, 2020
djon78:

Because nothing makes a man have no self control than being with a woman that has no control too.

you know nothing bro. women are subject in the hands of men, their dignity and value is our pride and what made a man value the female gender

when a lady doesn't have dignity and value, she's totally empty bro
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Khanben: 6:21am On Sep 07, 2020
Nauttyprof:

Can you first read the post and understand why I responded that way before forming unnecessary oversabi?

If you don't have the time to even read the post at least the subject you clicked on says a lot about its content.

So, please don't question me by derailing from the subject.

There is no where in the Bible only christian women are admonished to keep their virginity while Christian men are exempted. That is why the priest said parents should not teach 'only' their daughters about virginity but include their sons in said teaching. How this statement differs from biblical doctrine as you claimed is what I don't understand.

PS
If you don't understand how the word 'only' is used in the priest statement then reread it before jumping the gun and posting untrue statements.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Khanben: 6:23am On Sep 07, 2020
Ategberoson:

you know nothing bro. women are subject in the hands of men, their dignity and value is our pride and what made a man value the female gender

when a lady doesn't have dignity and value, she's totally empty bro

Who determines a persons value, you or God?
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Khanben: 6:28am On Sep 07, 2020
djon78:

A man has a higher chance of being faithful to a virgin woman than to a non virgin woman.
That's as plain out there
A man married to a non virgin woman can easily sleep around.
A virgin woman has a higher chance of having a faithful man as a husband.

The level of sexual promiscuity this days is alarming. People live now like dogs.
And any sexually immoral person has no place in God or his kingdom

So at judgement day, according to your own doctrine it is allowed for all men to state that the reason they committed adultery repeatedly, was because they married a non virgin?
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Ategberoson(m): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2020
Khanben:

Who determines a persons value, you or God?

human value had always been determined by the same Human

God had created you, value is a self/collective impression of ourselves

a non virgin lady to me has no marital value because her dignity (hymen) had been stolen/exploited by trick or taken away from her because of her ignorance/naivety
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Khanben: 6:31am On Sep 07, 2020
Ategberoson:

Virginity has nothing to do with God but both formication and adultery are sins. Please can you share where you got this teaching from ( if you got it from the bible) so that we all can learn
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Khanben: 6:34am On Sep 07, 2020
Ategberoson:

human value had always been determined by the same Human

God had created you, value is a self/collective impression of ourselves

a non virgin lady to me has no marital value because her dignity (hymen) had been stolen/exploited by trick or taken away from her because of her ignorance/naivety

In simple terms all women who are non virgins are are worthless in the sight of man and God and are all going to hell?

For someone who believes in God to say that what God thinks of a person does not matter, but what other people think of that person is the benchmark to determining how a person should live their life makes me wonder if you even understand the concept of the Christian God at all.
In case you forgot as far as the people in the gospel were concerned, Jesus was worthless, that is why they chose a criminal over him.
If you believe in God then worth and value is viewed through his lenses and nothing else
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Khanben: 6:54am On Sep 07, 2020
djon78:

The fact that you believe people repeatedly break their marriage vows because of what their spouse did is laughable.
Men and women simply chose to commit adultery because they want to, all these excuses are just what they are excuses.
People should at least own their choices and stop behaving like Adam and blaming others for what they decided to do.

1 Like

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Nauttyprof(m): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2020
Khanben:

There is no where in the Bible only christian women are admonished to keep their virginity while Christian men are exempted. That is why the priest said parents should not teach 'only' their daughters about virginity but include their sons in said teaching. How this statement differs from biblical doctrine as you claimed is what I don't understand.

PS
If you don't understand how the word 'only' is used in the priest statement then reread it before jumping the gun and posting untrue statements.

Can you please stop this nonsense and go do something else?

Did you see anywhere in my post where I referred to only ladies as being virgin?

If you don't understand the reason for my comment, please find something else to do or comment separately without mentioning me. I don't understand the point you are trying to prove.

Please, point to me where in the Bible it says that virginity facilitates your relationship with God and also tell me what then happens to the non-virgin, are they now far away from God and God won't have any relationship with them?

Since you seems to know beyond the Bible and the priest words are more important than the position of the Bible?

Next time, try understand my first comment and see who I mentioned first before bringing the matter of men being virgin to this discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) / The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.