Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands (47175 Views)

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma / Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by DigitB: 7:29am On Sep 07, 2020
stanliwise:
If your virginity is for your husband and someday you later discovers he still goes to those girls with multiple body count to have fun. Then sense go reason you that day.

Chastity and cleanliness is something everyone should embrace, it is being obedient to your creator and God, it is not in the business of doing it for mortal men. Mortal men has nothing serious to reward you for it.

Pastor well supported on this one

Now to the redpill hawkers and drug dealers they would say the
“The pastor is a SIMP”
grin grin grin grin

Louder pls.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Ategberoson(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2020
Khanben:

In simple terms all women who are non virgins are are worthless in the sight of man and God and are all going to hell?

For someone who believes in God to say that what God thinks of a person does not matter, but what other people think of that person is the benchmark to determining how a person should live their life makes me wonder if you even understand the concept of the Christian God at all.
In case you forgot as far as the people in the gospel were concerned, Jesus was worthless, that is why they chose a criminal over him.
If you believe in God then worth and value is viewed through his lenses and nothing else

virginity is ladies dignity and value and if that is taken away, what's worth

if not that western world have manipulate our societal values and cultures, does it even make sense to open legs for a man that has not show commitment in the relationship?

1 Like

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Ategberoson(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2020
Khanben:

Virginity has nothing to do with God but both formication and adultery are sins. Please can you share where you got this teaching from ( if you got it from the bible) so that we all can learn

I meant to say God alone, pardon my typographical errors in regards
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by lastclaire4(f): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2020
haiti007:
So a nonvirgin has relationship with God at a slow pace

Check anybody who is a virgin, who has things in place, check their lives and see the way they find luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by haiti007(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2020
lastclaire4:

Check anybody who is a virgin, who has things in place, check their lives and see the way they find luck.
Ma'am, I think it's just by the mercies of God. Out of my circle of friends, the one who is less dedicated in spiritual matters and always keen in running after anything after skirt is enjoying life more than the rest of us.

In fact, he is the one creating connections for the rest members. It's just the grace of God on his life.
God can actually be keeping him for a greater task.

Bottom line, life success can only be determined by God.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by lastclaire4(f): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2020
haiti007:

Ma'am, I think it's just by the mercies of God. Out of my circle of friends, the one who is less dedicated in spiritual matters and always keen in running after anything after skirt is enjoying life more than the rest of us.

In fact, he is the one creating connections for the rest members. It's just the grace of God on his life.

See, for you to make it you must be wise as the serpent and meek as dove. The children of the world are making it cos they are wise. The virgins have to know how to connect to God to receive it. We dont carry the same grace but your friend is more jovial than the rest of the group.
From what you said, you are guys are friends but you guys are not mates. Sorry for saying this, but that is the truth. If the virgins can start doing what the wise ones in the world do, they make it.

I have seen this, work so many times. My friend got connection cos of the mercy of God. Yes, she went out to look for it but the person who gave her the email address has tried so many times but no avail, when my friend tried, it was her own mail they responded to.Today, she is connected to a sitting governor and gets contracts.

Do you know what it is to be invited to a sitting governor's house? Yes she went there and he personally introduced her to the wife.
When she wanted to get the email of another sitting governor from the same clique of people gave her the first one, nobody answered her, cos she was perceived to be lucky cos they know her history.

Where she works currently, people enter there with man no man. My friend cant say how her CV got there. She distributed CV to various people. One of the people who she gave the cv to works in that place. She asked him if he was the one that submitted cv, he said he cant remember doing so.

Getting to the final stage of the interview with the ED, not one question did she get correctly. When she came out, she called me and was telling me, I was consoling her telling her that they will use all stages and not just the final one. Behold my friend got appointment letter.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Anderson25(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2020
i can share my experience with a virgin babe i dated 2 years ago.. like this comment if you want me to share it..... cool

1 Like

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by haiti007(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2020
lastclaire4:

See, for you to make it you must be wise as the serpent and meek as dove. The children of the world are making it cos they are wise. The virgins have to know how to connect to God to receive it. We dont carry the same grace but your friend is more jovial than the rest of the group.
From what you said, you are guys are friends but you guys are not mates. Sorry for saying this, but that is the truth. If the virgins can start doing what the wise ones in the world do, they make it.

I have seen this, work so many times. My friend got connection cos of the mercy of God. Yes, she went out to look for it but the person who gave her the email address has tried so many times but no avail, when my friend tried, it was her own mail they responded to.Today, she is connected to a sitting governor and gets contracts.

Do you know what it is to be invited to a sitting governor's house? Yes she went there and he personally introduced her to the wife.
When she wanted to get the email of another sitting governor from the same clique of people gave her the first one, nobody answered her, cos she was perceived to be lucky cos they know her history.

Where she works currently, people enter there with man no man. My friend cant say how her CV got there. She distributed CV to various people. One of the people who she gave the cv to works in that place. She asked him if he was the one that submitted cv, he said he cant remember doing so.

Getting to the final stage of the interview with the ED, not one question did she get correctly. When she came out, she called me and was telling me, I was consoling her telling her that they will use all stages and not just the final one. Behold my friend got appointment letter.
Hmm
You have a good point
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by CuddleBunnys(f): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Ahn ahn, cheesy don't you trust me babe? All the romance we have doesn't count jor tongue

cheesy how are you?
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Khanben: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ategberoson:

virginity is ladies dignity and value and if that is taken away, what's worth

if not that western world have manipulate our societal values and cultures, does it even make sense to open legs for a man that has not show commitment in the relationship?

Now it is about cultural values, the priest is talking from a Christian perspective and as far as the Bible is concerned there is no difference between the standards expected of a man or a woman.
If you are a traditionalist, then the idea that only women are required to be virgins is Paramount. but if you are a Christian that idea is wrong because both women and men are called to live above sexual immortality. So I will advice you to pick a lane either Christian or traditional and stick with it.
This idea of jumping to and fro from Christian and traditional ideology whenever we want validation of our stance on a matter, is one of the biggest issues in Nigerian Christianity
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Khanben: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nauttyprof:

Can you please stop this nonsense and go do something else?

Did you see anywhere in my post where I referred to only ladies as being virgin?

If you don't understand the reason for my comment, please find something else to do or comment separately without mentioning me. I don't understand the point you are trying to prove.

Please, point to me where in the Bible it says that virginity facilitates your relationship with God and also tell me what then happens to the non-virgin, are they now far away from God and God won't have any relationship with them?

Since you seems to know beyond the Bible and the priest words are more important than the position of the Bible?

Next time, try understand my first comment and see who I mentioned first before bringing the matter of men being virgin to this discussion.

The priest never said virginity is the one and be all, it seems you have failed to comprehend his teaching. In a nutshell he is saying the teaching of avoiding premarital sex is for both male and female children, also keeping your self whole until the marriage bed is not a gift to your spouse but a testament to your relationship with God.
When he talks facilitating, he is talking about those who are lucky to have known Christ as kids(whether male or female) and have decided to to keep all his teachings, and not hide under the rock of, virginity is only required of women not men to indulge in sexual immortality.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Nauttyprof(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Khanben:

The priest never said virginity is the one and be all, it seems you have failed to comprehend his teaching. In a nutshell he is saying the teaching of avoiding premarital sex is for both male and female children, also keeping your self whole until the marriage bed is not a gift to your spouse but a testament to your relationship with God.
When he talks facilitating, he is talking about those who are lucky to have known Christ as kids(whether male or female) and have decided to to keep all his teachings, and not hide under the rock of, virginity is only required of women not men to indulge in sexual immortality.

It is you who failed to comprehend his teaching and have chosen to uphold man than God's word. Please, when you read the post again, watch the video and digest EVERYTHING and not just come back with male virginity then, maybe you will understand clearly.

I still keep asking you the same question Point out where in my post I mentioned virginity is for ladies alone. What's your issue with male virginity.

Please, don't come up with the nonsense facilitation explanation as if you are discussing with a kid. He spoke his view and it does not conform to the Bible simple.

Where in the Bible does virginity facilitates relationship with God? Also, what happens with the non-virgin? Point out this from the Bible and please, don't come back with an explanation that holds no water all in the name of defending a man who is FALLIBLE.

He even went further to say blessed are the pure, for they shall see God by quoting from Matthew 5 and concluded that your virginity facilitates your relationship with God. There, you are explaining nonsense when even what he quoted was rubbish.

Should I point you to what the Bible actually says in Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the PURE IN HEART for they shall see God. So, please tell me if this is a matter virginity?

Now, quote from the Bible where you are right and I am wrong.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by djon78(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
Khanben:

So at judgement day, according to your own doctrine it is allowed for all men to state that the reason they committed adultery repeatedly, was because they married a non virgin?

How many of them even think of the judgement day?
Marriage is commitment
And there are factors that enhances it

A chaste woman
Can enhance commitment from a man
Because she comes to the table with value
Chastity is still highly valuable
Irrespective of what this generation
Have turned sex to
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Khanben: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nauttyprof:

It is you who failed to comprehend his teaching and have chosen to uphold man than God's word. Please, when you read the post again and digest EVERYTHING and not just come back with male virginity then, maybe you will understand clearly.

I still keep asking you the same question? Point out where in my post I mentioned virginity is for ladies alone. What's your issue with male virginity.

Please, don't come up with the nonsense facilitation explanation as if you are discussing with a kid. He spoke his view and it does not conform to the Bible simple.

Where in the Bible does virginity facilitates relationship with God? Also, what happens with the non-virgin? Point out this from the Bible and please, don't come back with an explanation that holds no water all in the name of defending a man who is FALLIBLE.

It seems you have a penchant for speaking without considering possibilities. You say virginity does not facilitate a relationship with God. I say it can be a tool that helps you develop a skill/ability which helps you in your Christian race ergo facilitates.
Simply follow the logic if you are patient enough to even try.

For a Christian to be a virgin especially in the time that we are in, means at the very least that said individual has a modicum of self discipline/self control. So that self discipline/self control which the individual has developed from staying away from sexual immortality can be applied in every part of the Christian race, from helping you to keep a bridled tongue, keeping your temper in check and making sure it does not lead you into sin e.t.c.
All you failed to do after reading his teaching is to even try to consider how the process of keeping their virginity can help a person develop basic foundations to build their Christian life.
As a Christian when you see a teaching you don't understand or agree with, the first thing to do, is either think it through or study a bit to see if the teaching holds any water, as Paul admonishes us in the scriptures.
condemning it as a deviation from biblical doctrine without any due diligence on your part is a sign of a Christian who still feeds on milk as Paul put it.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Nauttyprof(m): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Khanben:

It seems you have a penchant for speaking without considering possibilities. You say virginity does not facilitate a relationship with God. I say it can be a tool that helps you develop a skill/ability which helps you in your Christian race ergo facilitates.
Simply follow the logic if you are patient enough to even try.

For a Christian to be a virgin especially in the time that we are in, means at the very least that said individual has a modicum of self discipline. So that self discipline which the individual has developed from staying away from sexual immortality can be applied in every part of the Christian race, from helping you to keep a bridled tongue, keeping your temper in check and making sure it does not lead you into sin e.t.c.
All you failed to do after reading his teaching is to even try to consider how the process of keeping their virginity can help a person develop basic foundations to build their Christian life.
As a Christian when you see a teaching you don't understand or agree with, the first thing to do, is either think it through or study a bit to see if the teaching holds any water, as Paul admonishes us in the scriptures.
condemning it as a deviation from biblical doctrine without any due diligence on your part is a sign of a Christian who still feeds on milk as Paul put it.

What due diligence do you want me to give to an error which anybody is prone to as a man?

Tell me how about virgins who watch adult movies, engage in kissing, gossip, backbiting and several other sins but just didn't do the penetration?

So, explain to me if PURE IN HEART as stated in the scripture is same as what he stated and if being a virgin means you are pure in heart.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by djon78(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
haiti007:

The dude you quoted is right
Virgins receives some kind of special graces
I have seen it lots of times.

Had a close relation female
Right from secondary school
Was chaste
Someone that goes to the bush to pray
As a secondary school student

Entered university
Was still living chaste
Was a well known fellowship girl in uni

Now I knew all her set girls
Almost all where into runs in the uni

The chaste lady I was talking about married later
Among all her mates and set
She has the best life and success story
She married had all her kids
First two kids are already in secondary school
While some of her set girls are not married up till today

When she married
Many of her set girls were laughing at her
she married a very ordinary guy

But today
They are extremely wealthy
Lives in there own property in banana island with swimming pool
I have personally been to there house many times
If it's car Mercedes g500 is one of there cheapest cars
Some of her kids carry us passport

But you see prayers and being woman of God
She has not stopped it
In fact her husband no dey carry am play

Anybody that tells you
That living rightly doesn't pay
Is simply joking

Bible says in Hebrews 11 vs 6
God is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.
God rewards
God pays
Don't let anyone deceive you
The best thing any young person
Will do for his or her life
Is to run from sin
And serve, fear and obey God
God has never failed and will never fail
Lai lai

2 Likes

Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Khanben: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nauttyprof:

What due diligence do you want me to give to an error which anybody is prone to as a man?

Tell me how about virgins who watch adult movies, engage in kissing, gossip, backbiting and several other sins but just didn't do the penetration?

So, explain to me if PURE IN HEART as stated in the scripture is same as what he stated and if being a virgin means you are pure in heart.

Following your logic all virgins are not pure of heart, you can even extend it to say every single virgin who has ever lived cannot be pure of heart (which also includes Jesus).
You are simply making an assumption that nobody can follow the dictates of the scriptures with the guidance of the holy spirit. What of if there was only one person in the congregation who is a virgin and also does not dwell on immoral thoughts does the message now fly.

You should just admit that you thought only of people who kept the outward show of virginity, but are immoral in more ways than one, and did not even consider that negligible percentage of persons who have by the grace of God kept themselves inline with Gods will. Which are the people he is encouraging by telling them they are not doing it for humans but for God.
When trying to make corrections try as much as possible to consider every possibility instead of just assuming the worst about every single person

PS: He never said virginity is a requirement, he said it can 'facilitate'.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Nauttyprof(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
Khanben:

Following your logic all virgins are not pure of heart, you can even extend it to say every single virgin who has ever lived cannot be pure of heart (which also includes Jesus).
You are simply making an assumption that nobody can follow the dictates of the scriptures with the guidance of the holy spirit. What of if there was only one person in the congregation who is a virgin and also does not dwell on immoral thoughts does the message now fly.

You should just admit that you thought only of people who kept the outward show of virginity, but are immoral in more ways than one, and did not even consider that negligible percentage of persons who have by the grace of God kept themselves inline with Gods will. Which are the people he is encouraging by telling them they are not doing it for humans but for God.
When trying to make corrections try as much as possible to consider every possibility instead of just assuming the worst about every single person

PS: He never said virginity is a requirement, he said it can 'facilitate'.

Why are you defending a man above the Bible? Are you saying his words are right than what the Bible says?

Do you also know that he quoted wrongly too? Or do you want to tell me he is right biblically by what he quoted?

Being pure and being pure in heart, are they the same?

You are the one who didn't weigh every possibilities which is why he is also wrong because I have also shown you the other side of a virgin too.

Besides, why do you exalt man above God. Have you read the Bible where it was written about some set of people known as Bereans? Do you know why this was included? It is a lesson for us not to swallow everything said no matter the person who made such statement simply because man is fallible (and this does not exclude me).

Back to the subject matter, do you know that the TRUTH when tested in every angle remains the TRUTH and does not change at all? But facts, falsehood or lies can be tested and will change. This is why I said he shared his view rather than stick to the Bible. You can never teach the Bible and still go wrong.

So, please all I want to know now is this:

1. Are all virgins pure as he has painted it and by their virginity facilitates their relationship with God?

2. Does being pure in heart mean virginity? OR are all virgins pure in heart?

3. If virginity facilitates their relationship with God, what happens to the non-virgins? Are they far from God because of their status of not being 'pure' (as he puts it in his message)?

Finally, dictates of the scripture carries just one meaning which is the Author's intended meaning. The Holyspirit is never the author of confusion by coming up with something else outside the scripture.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Khanben: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nauttyprof:

Why are you defending a man above the Bible? Are you saying his words are right than what the Bible says?

Do you also know that he quoted wrongly too? Or do you want to tell me he is right biblically by what he quoted?

Being pure and being pure in heart, are they the same?

You are the one who didn't weigh every possibilities which is why he is also wrong because I have also shown you the other side of a virgin too.

Besides, why do you exalt man above God. Have you read the Bible where it was written about some set of people known as Bereans? Do you know why this was included? It is a lesson for us not to swallow everything said no matter the person who made such statement simply because man is fallible (and this does not exclude me).

Back to the subject matter, do you know that the TRUTH when tested in every angle remains the TRUTH and does not change at all? But facts, falsehood or lies can be tested and will change. This is why I said he shared his view rather than stick to the Bible. You can never teach the Bible and still go wrong.

So, please all I want to know now is this:

1. Are all virgins pure as he has painted it and by their virginity facilitates their relationship with God?

2. Does being pure in heart mean virginity? OR are all virgins pure in heart?

3. If virginity facilitates their relationship with God, what happens to the non-virgins? Are they far from God because of their status of not being 'pure' (as he puts it in his message)?

Finally, dictates of the scripture carries just one meaning which is the Author's intended meaning. The Holyspirit is never the author of confusion by coming up with something else outside the scripture.

Now I know your problem, the word facilitate is what it seems you don't understand, when something facilitate it means that not all will need it. If you go to an exam and there is a facilitator available, some persons during the course of the exam will have issues and therefore need the help of said facilitator while others may not have any issues. As for where is it in the scriptures James clearly tells us that we can see a persons faith through his works, a lot of people can be doing the same works and still be not be in right with God, that does not negate the fact that there are people whose works (in this case virginity) matches their faith (a life in Christ).

As for scriptural absolutes you have once again failed to even grasp the whole picture. The Bible clearly states thou shall not kill. So if a Christian soldier or cop is in the position where they have no other choice but to kill a mass murderer, is that not also allowed.

PS:
The scriptures encourages us to study as that is what makes us approved, when a topic comes up that brings up an area with differing views from you, it is a biblical mandate that Christians should study and find out more. This idea of always depending on what you think you know is not God's desire for us.
If more Christians even bother to study, maybe most of this fake doctrines flying up and down might have been reduced.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Nauttyprof(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
Khanben:

Now I know your problem, the word facilitate is what it seems you don't understand, when something facilitate it means that not all will need it. If you go to an exam and there is a facilitator available, some persons during the course of the exam will have issues and therefore need the help of said facilitator while others may not have any issues. As for where is it in the scriptures James clearly tells us that we can see a persons faith through his works, a lot of people can be doing the same works and still be not be in right with God, that does not negate the fact that there are people whose works (in this case virginity) matches their faith (a life in Christ).

As for scriptural absolutes you have once again failed to even grasp the whole picture. The Bible clearly states thou shall not kill. So if a Christian soldier or cop is in the position where they have no other choice but to kill a mass murderer, is that not also allowed.

PS:
The scriptures encourages us to study as that is what makes us approved, when a topic comes up that brings up an area with differing views from you, it is a biblical mandate that Christians should study and find out more. This idea of always depending on what you think you know is not God's desire for us.
If more Christians even bother to study, maybe most of this fake doctrines flying up and down might have been reduced.

I will stop this back and forth with you as I can see that you have just chosen to be one sided in your thoughts and all you quote from the Bible has nothing to support his wrong view on virginity.

When it comes to TRUTH, it is COMPLETE in every sense, when tested, questioned and examined, it does not change from the TRUTH. The word of God is that TRUTH and not your opinion or view.

Your problem is that you believe so much in him than going through your Bible to study.

Pure in heart does not translate to being pure or the virginity he brought to it.

Bible says Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God. Maybe you should also read Psalm 24 to understand what Jesus meant. We use verses in the Bible to explain another and not giving it your own thoughts process. Bible alone speaks.

Finally, when the Bible says study to show thyself approved it never meant that you impose your thoughts on His word. Rather His words are to work on you which will achieve a workman that is not ashamed as stated in 2 Timothy 2:15. However, see 2 Timothy 3:16-17 to better understand 2 Timothy 2:15 you quoted.

It is teachings like his that brought in many doctrines causing issues because it was gotten from reasoning and not allowing the word alone to speak.

I won't respond to any comment from you as you are bent on upholding error than what the Bible says. Virginity won't make you see God but what Jesus said Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God. Being pure in heart facilitates your relationship with God.

N.B I do not in anyway belittle the importance of virginity as I once passed through that phase but my point remains that only the Bible should speak. You could be a virgin and still be far away from God because it is only the pure in heart that will see God which is what you can't personally do except by the help of the Holy spirit working in your heart.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Khanben: 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nauttyprof:

I will stop this back and forth with you as I can see that you have just chosen to be one sided in your thoughts and all you quote from the Bible has nothing to support his wrong view on virginity.

When it comes to TRUTH, it is COMPLETE in every sense, when tested, questioned and examined, it does not change from the TRUTH. The word of God is that TRUTH and not your opinion or view.

Your problem is that you believe so much in him than going through your Bible to study.

Pure in heart does not translate to being pure or the virginity he brought to it.

Bible says Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God. Maybe you should also read Psalm 24 to understand what Jesus meant. We use verses in the Bible to explain another and not giving it your own thoughts process. Bible alone speaks.

Finally, when the Bible says study to show thyself approved it never meant that you impose your thoughts on His word. Rather His words are to work on you which will achieve a workman that is not ashamed as stated in 2 Timothy 2:15. However, see 2 Timothy 3:16-17 to better understand 2 Timothy 2:15 you quoted.

It is teachings like his that brought in many doctrines causing issues because it was gotten from reasoning and not allowing the word alone to speak.

I won't respond to any comment from you as you are bent on upholding error than what the Bible says. Virginity won't make you see God but what Jesus said Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God. Being pure in heart facilitates your relationship with God.

N.B I do not in anyway belittle the importance of virginity as I once passed through that phase but my point remains that only the Bible should speak. You could be a virgin and still be far away from God because it is only the pure in heart that will see God which is what you can't personally do except by the help of the Holy spirit working in your heart.

Ì do not know the man from Adam, neither have i ever had the same opinion as he just stated. But i can see through my own ignorance and agree that another human had a thought that i have never considered and simply agree that he has a point. The fact that you can blatantly paint anybody with the brush of he is against the scripture without using scriptural principles says more about you than him. The bible admonishes us to test every spirit, not accept or reject every spirit, but to test them and see if they are in line with God.

PS:
There was an island in the pacific that missionaries went to speak the word to, on getting there they found out that the animal Sheep does not exist in that island. After staying for a while they also observed that the animal that the people over there value the most is the Pig. So when it came time to try speaking the Gospel to them in all the places the bible says sheep they had to replace it with Pig for just that society.
The question thereof is were they wrong in making those changes? The bible in no were used pigs in a positive language but for those people that was their most cherished possesion.
It is people like you who when they had the story did not even bother to ask whether the message of Jesus was heard, but first started berating the missionaries for daring to change not the message but a word.

The Gospel message is simple Christ has died for our salvation and through him we are free. IMHO anyway it takes a man to get to that salvation is justifiable unlike the people of the world out target as christians is not the means, but the end goal. So if an individual needs an habit to facilitate his relationship with God, as far as the Gospel is concerned that person is doing. Condeming without even first understanding what you condemn is just a shame.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by Nauttyprof(m): 6:29am On Sep 08, 2020
Khanben:

Ì do not know the man from Adam, neither have i ever had the same opinion as he just stated. But i can see through my own ignorance and agree that another human had a thought that i have never considered and simply agree that he has a point. The fact that you can blatantly paint anybody with the brush of he is against the scripture without using scriptural principles says more about you than him. The bible admonishes us to test every spirit, not accept or reject every spirit, but to test them and see if they are in line with God.

PS:
There was an island in the pacific that missionaries went to speak the word to, on getting there they found out that the animal Sheep does not exist in that island. After staying for a while they also observed that the animal that the people over there value the most is the Pig. So when it came time to try speaking the Gospel to them in all the places the bible says sheep they had to replace it with Pig for just that society.
The question thereof is were they wrong in making those changes? The bible in no were used pigs in a positive language but for those people that was their most cherished possesion.
It is people like you who when they had the story did not even bother to ask whether the message of Jesus was heard, but first started berating the missionaries for daring to change not the message but a word.

The Gospel message is simple Christ has died for our salvation and through him we are free. IMHO anyway it takes a man to get to that salvation is justifiable unlike the people of the world out target as christians is not the means, but the end goal. So if an individual needs an habit to facilitate his relationship witmh God, as far as the Gospel is concerned that person is doing. Condeming without even first understanding what you condemn is just a shame.

It is a shame you have no Biblical backing but just coming up with stories and explanations that hold no water.

That is why anybody could question our beliefs because we most times teach others outside the Bible.

So, you don't carry this error everywhere, I never in anyway spoke evil of the man. I focused on the message and not the man. I only told you what he said was an error. Know this, ANYBODY is prone to error as man is FALLIBLE. Until you get that right then you will understand the place of personal relationship with God.

Virginity can not stop you from keeping malice or slandering or backbiting or unholy practices. Christ said Pure in Heart shall see God. Nothing else. Psalm 24 also echoed this.

Do I listen to you and this priest? NO. What Christ says only applies to my life and not whatever you feel or teach. My life is to be guided alone by God's word. Habit will never facilitate your relationship with God. Don't teach any other view outside the Gospel.

1 Corinthians 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

The above verse was what made me reply your comment for the last time. Do you know it is an error to make others build their faith on the wisdom of men? It cannot stand the test of time. Shalom.

May we all attain the full measure of Christ and be the bride Christ is expecting. In the spiritual aspect of virginity think about the 10 virgins and ask yourself why 5 were called foolish virgins.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by EzzyCarter: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
CuddleBunnys:

cheesy how are you?

YT baby! How are you? cheesy
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by CuddleBunnys(f): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
EzzyCarter:

YT baby! How are you? cheesy
Fine. You good? you been awool on WA
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by EzzyCarter: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
CuddleBunnys:
Fine. You good? you been awool on WA

Yeah. Presently on a much needed vacation cheesy.
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by CuddleBunnys(f): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Yeah. Presently on a much needed vacation cheesy.
It excludes nairaland I guess. stay safe
Re: Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands by winner37(m): 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Galactico4ever:
A priest shouldn't have said this.
how can someone calling himself a man of god keep saying all this trashes ? For me he is attention seeker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady / ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.