Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Do Dreams Really Matter? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Dreams Really Matter? (21433 Views)

Do Dreams Have Meaning? / Are All Dreams Really From God / Do Dreams Really Come True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by vivavik(f): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
DICO111:

@ Mr Ojay1. Honestly am not a fan of any delicacy that contain snails and ordinarily I would have categorized this dream as just an "ordinary dream" but I woke up with fear and goosebumps all over my body. I have never experienced this before.
Don't allow fear envelope you, do this: the holy spirit is our guide and light, go to Him in prayers to bring you out of any demonic bondage the dream represents, the feeling you had shows something was wrong.
Just pray and fast, there's no harm in it.
God can change anything for your sake if only you believe and have faith.
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by abba74: 1:52am On Sep 10, 2020
House,I dreamt seeing myself under fast heavy rushing shower,each time I put my head, I quickly pull out cus it's suffocating me.
And severally I reduce it from the head,but once I put in my head,the volume increases, it kept happening until I woke up.
The dream gave me so much concern.
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by LawLab247: 2:53am On Sep 10, 2020
BeigJawnson:

I completely disagree...

Ask me why

Why please?
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by TheCork(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2020
doris4u:
At times dreams come true or it could be mindset, I have actually dreamt of a particular person I was once close to appear in my dream up to 4 times, he was always friendly while I was the hostile one.
So it's possible the dream would unveil something in the future.
Dreams could come true so just pray about it

Please can I chop kiss? cheesy
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by doris4u(f): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2020
TheCork:

Please can I chop kiss? cheesy
Oya chop small
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by BeigJawnson(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
LawLab247:

Why please?

God show people things to happen in tha future through dreams... So not all dreams are based on brain functionalities...
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by LawLab247: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
BeigJawnson:

God show people things to happen in tha future through dreams... So not all dreams are based on brain functionalities...

If that's your belief, it's totally fine.
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by xavuv: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wow, thnx brother.
This is too much for a novice like me.
Get me a softer landing,pls

TransAtlanticEx:
Do you have Europe connect?
Spain precisely,let's start from here.
There's a particular product I want to get from there,if you can bring it for me,then we can do business.
I have the supplier already,my problem is bringing it down to Nigeria as spain is not my route but UK.
I have some spanish contacts that can do it already but they all request for payment before delivery and I no want person to chop my money as you see me so,so I want someone who will import with his own money and I pay you when it gets to lagos,cash down and complete.
This is the only way I can work with anyone.
Thanks.
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Damisam93(m): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by kachdviruz(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Pedrocross4568:

Morning bros. Pls can you help with the location and possible time this same branch will open. I think I really need to visit too.
MFM Ajangbadi. Depends on where you are. But Ajangbadi is after okoko. When you drop ask a taxi driver or okada rider where MFM is. Their deliverance run from Monday till Friday. Remember you are to do 3 days dry fasting during the deliverance Monday to Wednesday afternoon.
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Mirriamvic(f): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
uBuNiT:

Is either somebody is handling ur spiritual fight or you are just one of those aunty wa
There is nothing like spiritual fight. Focus on Christ only ONLY.
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Pedrocross4568(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2020
kachdviruz:

MFM Ajangbadi. Depends on where you are. But Ajangbadi is after okoko. When you drop ask a taxi driver or okada rider where MFM is. Their deliverance run from Monday till Friday. Remember you are to do 3 days dry fasting during the deliverance Monday to Wednesday afternoon.

Morning bros. Thanks for the info. I'll find a time to visit. Is jut that I work from Monday to Friday.
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Bhorbymills1990: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2020
DICO111:
Hello Fam, good morning to you all.

I don't know if others experience this too or I'm alone on this one, most times when I sleep and dream, I wake in the morning without remembering the very important events or details of the dream.

But today, I had a dream where I was gathering snails and I woke up this morning remembering every detail of it plus feeling a little bit frightened and disturbed. I do not know what it means to be picking snails in the dream and why I woke up feeling disturbed hence the reason why I will like anyone with a proper interpretation of what it means to tell me because I think I need help here to decode this dream. (Mods to Fp please) thanks to everyone.

Your breakthrough is around the corner ... Its a call to go into snail farming ... If you are interested in learning about snail farming I can share my little experience with you for free ...
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Bhorbymills1990: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Exmilitant:
I am dismayed by the comments and interpretations i see here. Who says snails denotes slowness and stagnation? You might as well say Cheetah denotes quick wealth and progress! Op, snail in dreams means carefulness. It also means you will get what you want at the assigned time. Don't struggle with anyone for anything. Do not envy those who've made it. YOU WILL GET TO YOUR DESTINATION AT YOUR OWN PACE AND TIME!

Patience and snails commands high price in Nigeria during the dry season... Just hope he could understand the message
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Bhorbymills1990: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Go into Snailery your angel is showing you your side hustle .. It's relatively cheap to start ... It sells like gold during dry season ... You just need PATIENCE[color=#006600][/color] for 2 years to start enjoying thousands and if not millions of naira depending on the breed of snail
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Sheffdon: 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
ETHIX:

Pls pray very well, dreaming about snail is not good. Snail is very slow in its movements and slow to achieve anything compared to other animals pls watch out
Good Afternoon sir. You said i should mail you. I've emailed you.pls check you inbox.

Sheffdon from the thread "i currently need your sincere, unbiased advice thread"
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by drestoneokuta(m): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2022
waka2:

Dear poster, to your questions not all dream really have impact in life but about this your own case it is significant dream and if you'll believe this you will thank God later. You picking snail in your dream is a very good dream and it only means favour without stress, something good with less or no labour is coming your way, or were you the one that fed the snail to that size to be now picking it? You wake up feeling that way because of your misconception about people view of snail nature. Believe it, that's exactly the meaning just pray through.

This is so true, I had this dream just tonight, I was in a forest looking for snails that I will eat to pack because of its nutrient, everywhere I looked I saw snails, I was so happy to notice that my basket was full of it.
The feeling you have after a dream is as crucial has the dream itself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie / Pidgin English Bible Launched In Warri / Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.