Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) (57327 Views)

Buhari Blames Middlemen For Hike In Food Prices, Hoading Of Commodities / Buhari Blames Flood, Insecurity, Middlemen For Rising Food Prices / Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Oluwafhemmi10: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
JAMO84:
Buhari left the presidency for thirty years, why didn't the seven presidents within that time turn Nigeria to heaven on earth? Why did he have to come back to clean another thirty years of mess? I know who my best president is!!!!

Can't u just keep kwayet and allow those with sense to post something meaningful. How many past presidents keep blaming their fore-fathers for their incompetences?? If u don't understand d situation of d country, u step aside and leave it for those that can instead of making situation in to get worse on daily basis. Tell me one thing u're enjoying as a citizen in this country, is it d high cost of feeding, hike in transportation fare, increase in electricity tariff, poor pay for salary earners and u still have d mind to talk about one failed cow-lover dragging d country backward as d best. Tbe thunder that will fire u is on itz way...watch out

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
JAMO84:
Buhari left the presidency for thirty years, why didn't the seven presidents within that time turn Nigeria to heaven on earth? Why did he have to come back to clean another thirty years of mess? I know who my best president is!!!!

Did buhari actually come back to clean any mess? If u say he did, what mess has he cleaned so far?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Yankee101: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Visionless leader

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by GamalNasser: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
PassingShot:
Cry cry babies everywhere.

Shame on U man

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
allthingsgood:
Buhari is your problem or the decayed and dead morals of Nigerians. Even u that is talking if they give u chance u will do worst. Buhari remain the best president is 1999.

For u to say d guy will do worst, are u saying buhari isn't doing well on his job? Y is buhari d best president since 1999? What of since 1960?
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by chinoonew09: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
[s]
Abouwaza:
One of them spotted
[/s] fulani spotted
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by LordKushmann(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
southniyikaye:
I see no changes....

Sincerely right now, I need to speak to either a pastor or an elder cos am loosing my sanity.
What am feeling right now is way beyond my control.
I don't need any financial help, I just need people to tell me it will be alright.

This is my 5th business attempt in the space of 3months.
Each time I get a good location for business, some people from nowhere will just rise up and antagonize me.
The one that happened today could make me a millionaire in no time but again, they rose up and antagonized me.
Different sets of people but same strategy.
I would have spent alot and when it's time for me to start reaping, it will just happen..
Am saying this here cos in real life, I have no one close by to talk to

What you need is very strong spiritual foundation. Dem no dey use ordinary hand make am for Nigeria. My people say a naghị a gwa onye íshí na agha a daala. You don't tell a blind man war has broken out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by syluck(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
Moscodee1990:

See what Buhary has caused?
E don red o

Na today?
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
JAMO84:

Did he clean it? He was with Abacha you know ? He has Been in the corridors of power from military governor, nnpc, ptf, head of state, president, etc for 40 years.not a single development to his daura or state. Not a business he can say he handled, but cow ? Ko international meetings, dull man he is, call a spade a spade, he is economically an illiterate, he lacks it to lead a phone boot business center than a presidency, leadership is not by integrity, same thing Messi don’t have, leadership you have to be vibrant, on the front foot, vocal, buhari lack all, all great leaders were vocal from Adolf to Putin to the man who change Singapore THE GREAT LEE,Chinese President, Mandela.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by babz11(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
southniyikaye:
I see no changes....

Sincerely right now, I need to speak to either a pastor or an elder cos am loosing my sanity.
I don't need any financial help, I just need people to tell me it will be alright.

Each time I get a good location for business, some people from nowhere will just rise up and antagonize me.
The one that happened today could make me a millionaire in no time but again, they rose up and antagonized me.
I would have spent alot and when it's time for me to start reaping, it will just happen..
It will be well
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by aristocratic5(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
Cutezt:
Monumental failure of a man
Sincerely
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by ibnew: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
Abouwaza:
Hi guys, I found this tweet from a friend and I decided to share.

What do you think of Nigerians recycling bad leaders over and over again

https://mobile.twitter.com/Olawuyi_Ramos/status/1302336645283315715
Unfortunately he is right. Now this is not to say that the administration is best at running the Economy. The thing is as much as we need middle men for businesses, and goods delivery, their activities needs regulation like other nations. In some cases eliminate them where possible. The middle men are involved in hoarding and jacking up of prices unnecessarily for not adding any value. In Nigeria if you break down the cost of goods, the percentage cost input by the middle men is the highest. Manufacturers with all the liability don't make the profit middle men make. They even form themselves in an association that control the market. That's why you see some products with price tag yet the consumer still don't get at that price.
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by seguno2: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
JAMO84:

Your best president is either the biggest ignoramus ever liveth, or the worst fraud in government.
Choose.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Openbusiness: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
God no go shame us
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by cliffypatt(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
Spot on

GoodofNaija:

It is because buhari's brothers have been in power for too long that Nigeria has been bad and also because we still have zombies like you around who will see bad and call it good that the Nigeria is not progressing.

Meanwhile, your buhari has been in power for over 5 years, are things improving or getting worse

2015. To 2019

Petrol cost. Before N 97. Now N160

Bag of rice. Before 8k. Now 30k

Dollar. Before N150. Now N400

Security. Before only Your brothers(BH). Now BH, Herdsmen, Bandits.

Poverty. Before Reducing. Now Poverty capital

EFCC:. Before Powerful, Now Powerless

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
allthingsgood:
Buhari is your problem or the decayed and dead morals of Nigerians. Even u that is talking if they give u chance u will do worst. Buhari remain the best president is 1999.
mugu, why d dey elect him, after 5years all he has to offer is complain
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Adau123(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
Buharri nawao, Nigerian are not patient, Youths are lazy,PDP is corrupt, today middle men are the cause of the hard ship in Nigeria.Buhari and Apc are telling us that theya are not competent to run the affairs of this country,may God save us
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
allthingsgood:

Think before you type.
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by lamentor78(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
I hope they won't stone Buhari to death like Gadaffi when he get back to Daura
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
MrALIVE:
it's either you are a direct beneficiary of this government or you have no conscience to have made this statement.
that guy you quote is a typical zombie
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by babajero(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
PassingShot:
Buhari right?
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
jaysport:
Buhari is a failure'... GEJ administration was far better than this useless one...when I heard #45 per litre I knew from the onset that it won't work...

How I wish what happened in Mali happens in Nigeria

Our darling daddy is wiser. The Mali situation will never occur here because baba carefully selected all his Fulani people into the military and paramilitary. So no chance for biafra or any Mali nonsense. We patriotic Nigerians love Buhari, only you igbos hate him and we don't give a damn about how you feel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by BeigJawnson(m): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ategberoson:
only a fool defend such imbecility man like Buhari

I wonder how the families of those defending Buhari relate with them knowing that they abhor some sets of modern imbeciles in their abode

it's so nauseating that some acclaimed sane could be bold to defend a world class failure like Buhari

You are very correct, even those who claim to be educated, when you argue with them then you will see how their brains become more and more fermented...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by TheStarsAlign: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Who taught him this stupid shit? Who are the middlemen, where are they. Fucking dumb story and even more dumb and irritating zombies and cows. Lame excuse.

Ban imports, locked borders, messed with FX, You bring shit policies and expect improvement. Really sorry for the country.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Optofrank: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
southniyikaye:
I see no changes....

Surely it will be well.
Just try and get the 'why' you started that business and it will continue to spur you on.
You are not alone.
God is aware
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Akolawole(m): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
The first thing a sensible person should do is to check the date on 1984 paper.

It was January 1984. This was less than one month after he took power.

Nairaland Kids can NEVER understand the situation we were then. [/b]He was just picking people up all around because of corruption.

Military was invited to rescue Nigeria from the mess NPN has plunged us into at that time. The country was on the bring of collapse at that time.

People were detained ANYHOW.

It was then we learn how to queue under WAI(War against Indiscipline).

The output of his work may NOT meet the aspiration of [b]sensible Nigerians but he remains INCORRUPTIBLE
up till today and has done his best.

History will be kind to him. Of course, he has his faults.
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by blaise26abj(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
allthingsgood:

Chairman , I voted Buhari in 2011 and in 2015 . I didn’t vote in 2019 because I was greatly disappointed . There is no difference in the leadership quality we’ve had . Buhari can’t change nada . His government is as corrupt as all the ones before it . My advice is for Nigerians not to give up. Let’s keep changing them until we get it right or Worst case we splIt

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by hopexter(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
allthingsgood:

You must be blindly drunk to utter such gibberish undecided
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by allthingsgood: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
[s]
blaise26abj:

Chairman , I voted Buhari in 2011 and in 2015 . I didn’t vote in 2019 because I was greatly disappointed . There is no difference in the leadership quality we’ve had . Buhari can’t change nada . His government is as corrupt as all the ones before it . My advice is for Nigerians not to give up. Let’s keep changing them until we get it right or Worst case we splIt
[/s]

Why do wailers always start with lies that they voted for buhari tho
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Gkemz: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Buhari is never tired of blaming others for his ineffeciencies and incompetence in governing the nation right from time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
PassingShot:

Better to keep quiet and be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by shedy03(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
allthingsgood:
Shaaarrrappp!!!
Do u even know d meaning of "best"?
u and ur buhari & co enjoyed better governance prior to dis deadly APC era.
One example, see photo below.
Go get $1 @N200 now if u fit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty / Olisa Metuh Organizes Kuje Prison Football Competition (Pictures) / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.