Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel (7454 Views)

Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / Dedicated to dark and skinny black girls / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
Curse be on anyone that will criticise me ,thunder

Short n skinny ladies Please harken to my plea because Enough is Enough on this backbitting n wickedness.

Tall n meaty ladies wont send you on an extinction trust me we are not as wicked as you...
Forget what oge okoye ,juliet ibrahim n co act on nollywood That made you eager to strike first..
This is the real life
We Are Tall n plumpy thats not how God created us We have that physique Because We ar' Kind hearted,

The easiest way to be tall n plumpy physique is having love ,peace n emphathy at heart no matter the tribulations. Wicked n envious heart dosent pay ( Ladies are wicked)
Men listen to my advice : Before You Toast a skinny Lady First of all research oñ why she is skinny ,ok.(.But men are f**ls they wont listen)
sad Men will always wallow in perpetual bondage forever Esk chapt 33 : 1-4

Tall n plumpy ladies makes some noise jare !!!
Again thunder strike any idiot who insults me
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
Best way to get slim is having all sort of wickedness at heart, try this n you wl neva be fat again
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
Bensurebet62y3:
Read below it
hello angry scammer

Nnemuka oochi123 dandeeboss Dairykidd sexybillionaire nwanyiawkaetiti immhotep lzaa
Husbandsnatcha victoria tanid smellysperm pocohantos jibrilelsudan amatarasha Preshy561 iluvmamav timekeeper keryj chipink princfred onyi22 kowor zexy2030 funmisticqueen wetdick .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by amaniro: 12:02am On Apr 03, 2019
Nwanyi ibeku ga nodi otunga tongue

1 Like

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 7:08am On Apr 03, 2019
amaniro:
Nwanyi ibeku ga nodi otunga tongue
anugom ihe ikwuru
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by amaniro: 7:17am On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
anugom ihe ikwuru

A'bum onye ibeku cool
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Jacqueline22(f): 7:19am On Apr 03, 2019
What your point?
Cause I don’t understand
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Headlesschicken(m): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2019
undecided What has Dix one smoked....
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2019
amaniro:

k,kkz

A'bum onye ibeku cool
Oooh nna onye ibeku ka ibu shocked
I hope u ar strong like ibeku guys
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2019
Jacqueline22:
What your point?
Cause I don’t understand
jacqueline22 , short n lepa ladies wan finish me ,, wt trouble for M-house...
If ur dull brain can recollect,
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 7:32am On Apr 03, 2019
PLS CAN YOU PPLE remove ur mind frm romance n sex wt ladies ,and face the real life.
pple asking me ,what ar my saying " i ask u so all ur life are built on romance? foolish pple and mustard .
Ask me wat i mearnt n thunder go scatter you into pieces is not most to comment even if my post remains at first page Be warned headlesschicken
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by WilliamsNedd: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2019
Yeye thread with a dull OP

3 Likes

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Jacqueline22(f): 7:38am On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
jacqueline22 , short n lepa ladies wan finish me ,, wt trouble for M-house...
If ur dull brain can recollect,

Between you and I who is dull?
I only asked a question
I hate exchanging words with people, enjoy your day

5 Likes

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Between you and I who is dull?
I only asked a question
I hate exchanging words with people, enjoy your day
If you are sensitive enough you wl know wat i mearnt with just reading d topic even if the content is filled wt jargons lyk
: yggujfgghjhhffuhjhgf fgggj uujjjjjjjhder hhhgfffffgg hhhhbbbvesssfgg gggbbjjjssrryhh ghhhhhyrdfgjjjhh we nigerians form too much without brain
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 7:49am On Apr 03, 2019
WilliamsNedd:
Yeye thread with a dull OP
thunder is coming for u ,u ar in trouble coward
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Brandonx(m): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2019
I prefer a petite girl to a tall one. But las las all girls are the same. . Senseless.

4 Likes

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Jacqueline22(f): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
If you are sensitive enough you wl know wat i mearnt with just reading d topic even if the content is filled wt jargons lyk
: yggujfgghjhhffuhjhgf fgggj uujjjjjjjhder hhhgfffffgg hhhhbbbvesssfgg gggbbjjjssrryhh ghhhhhyrdfgjjjhh we nigerians form too much without brain

Oh ok
Later
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by femmoy(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2019
all I see here is expression of pains without stating what actually caused it.
now if u say men are f**ls,note that ur father,brothers,uncle's and even ur unborn sons are f**ls also and mind u,if u ever quote me,what will fire u is not thunder but lightening will roast u up entirely.
idiot: whoever I go for is my business and not URS so f**k ur foolish idea.

try and quote me and see if u won't die. foolish op

4 Likes

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2019
Brandonx:
I prefer a petite girl to a tall one. But las las all girls are the same. . Senseless.
A fat lady cant stab you ,mark my word ....anything that made dem fat is of god virtue.
You think u ar the only one suffering frm ladies bad character , we suffer phyically n spiritual too..
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Brandonx(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
A fat lady cant stab you ,mark my word ....anything that made dem fat is of god virtue.
You think u ar the only one suffering frm ladies bad character , we suffer phyically n spiritual too..

What can I possibly do with a fat lady Boring sex life.
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2019
femmoy:
all I see here is expression of pains without stating what actually caused it.
now if u say men are f**ls,note that ur father,brothers,uncle's and even ur unborn sons are f**ls also and mind u,if u ever quote me,what will fire u is not thunder but lightening will roast u up entirely.
idiot: whoever I go for is my business and not URS so f**k ur foolish idea.

try and quote me and see if u won't die. foolish op
grin
since my thunder didnt strike u in half ,i wl quote u (because some1 maybe d mod is neutralizing it frm d inside)

I hate telling stories it makes me weak and childish
Tank God u knw am bitter , now i posted this am ok
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2019
Brandonx:

What can I possibly do with a fat lady Boring sex life.
Am so bittered nt that am fat but...

See fat ladies i dnt knw hw they do dia sex my concern is they ar best pple u can friend .
. cry

Some1 stabbed me
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Oh ok
Later
Go pls
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by chibuike65: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2019
Op sounds like you have been rejected several times for been orobo, it's not a crime to be orobo a heartless person is heartless it doesn't matter the size, but me I can't imagine my self with orobo God forbid, the worst orobo the one wey short come fat join, I like them skinny and tall

7 Likes

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by femmoy(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
grin
since my thunder didnt strike u in half ,i wl quote u (because some1 maybe d mod is neutralizing it frm d inside)

I hate telling stories it makes me weak and childish
Tank God u knw am bitter , now i posted this am ok

ok lightening will not strike u again,don't be scared.....btw why did you sound bitter? u are too beautiful to sound like that,life is good....cheer up babe.
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
hello angry scammer

Nnemuka oochi123 dandeeboss Dairykidd sexybillionaire nwanyiawkaetiti immhotep lzaa
Husbandsnatcha victoria tanid smellysperm pocohantos jibrilelsudan amatarasha Preshy561 iluvmamav timekeeper keryj chipink princfred onyi22 kowor zexy2030 funmisticqueen wetdick .
sad cry sorry the lord is ya strength sister ibeku....

2 Likes

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Brandonx(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
Am so bittered nt that am fat but...

See fat ladies i dnt knw hw they do dia sex my concern is they ar best pple u can friend .
. cry

Some1 stabbed me
Nein! They don't know how to fucck. They can't ride a dick like a petite girl.
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2019
Brandonx:

Nein! They don't know how to fucck. They can't ride a dick like a petite girl.

jeeeeeeeez cry i feel lyk slapping daylight from ur eyes ,
Everything isnt sex ..we ar nt talking of sex
But wickedness n betrayal crop wt cunny lifestyle.
Meanwhile girLs frm marine can fvck wella but kills u on d longrun. Men ar stupid hai!

1 Like

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
sad cry sorry the lord is ya strength sister ibeku....
Am so down n bitter ryt nw

Pls cry
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2019
chibuike65:
Op sounds like you have been rejected several times for been orobo, it's not a crime to be orobo a heartless person is heartless it doesn't matter the size, but me I can't imagine my self with orobo God forbid, the worst orobo the one wey short come fat join, I like them skinny and tall
Am nt fat pls ,
U pple arent serious tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can't Go Beyond 1 Minute? Here's A Simple Solution / Alleged Sextape Of Grand P Grinding His Wife Eudoxie Yao Pops Up - Watch / Zip. Download Travis Scott Rodeo (full Album)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.