Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

My Card Keeps Showing "CARD NOT SMART" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Card Keeps Showing "CARD NOT SMART" (569 Views)

First Bank Debited My Card But I Did Not Receive The Money / How Do I Remove My Card 4rm My Limited Paypal Account After I Hv Witdrwn / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Card Keeps Showing "CARD NOT SMART" by Ogarexmas: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2020
Good day everyone

Today I tried buying airtime from jumia pay like I normally do, I tried paying for the airtime with my unity bank master card it was rejected.

I tried buying through quickteller my card was also rejected.

Due to my curiosity I went to the nearby ATM and tried withdrawing with the same card then it displayed "CARD NOT SMART"

Please what could be the issue

Has anyone experienced this before

What should I do

Your inputs is highly welcome and appreciated
Re: My Card Keeps Showing "CARD NOT SMART" by rottable(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ogarexmas:
Good day everyone

Today I tried buying airtime from jumia pay like I normally do, I tried paying for the airtime with my unity bank master card it was rejected.

I tried buying through quickteller my card was also rejected.

Due to my curiosity I went to the nearby ATM and tried withdrawing with the same card then it displayed "CARD NOT SMART"

Please what could be the issue

Has anyone experienced this before

What should I do

Your inputs is highly welcome and appreciated
your ATM CARD might be faulty. Go to your bank to lodge the complain
Re: My Card Keeps Showing "CARD NOT SMART" by Galacious1: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
The card is damaged. You need a new one.
Re: My Card Keeps Showing "CARD NOT SMART" by Ayemileto(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Did you remove that nylon / paper behind the card?

Also, are you sure you have not block the card or report it as stolen?

(1) (Reply)

Fast Loan Upto 5 Million Naira Public Sector Worker / What's The Cost Of Starting A Massage Parlor Business And How Profitable Is It? / Yaz Laundry's Kaduna Chair Cleaning Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.