Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? (831 Views)

Why Is God More Gracious To Sinners? / GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me / If satan Is tormenting you for not doing well for his Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by Mtschewwww: 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
The bible says in john 10:10 that
"the thief (devil) comes to steal, to kill and to destroy." It further said in Matthew 25:14.
"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels."
The devil has been known to be a destroyer of peace and life, and hell fire has been said to be his final home specially prepared for him.
The issue is the devil has sent many souls to hell, and he still moves about seeking for more people to devour before he joins them there after his final judgement.
My question is what if the devil decides to repent of his evil ways and reconciles with God, what happens to those who died in sin and what happens to hell prepared for him and the fallen angels?
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by delkuf(m): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
That can never happen. Satan can never recognize with God. it is an eternal war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by Uzomacharles: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
TBH
I normally think bout this but not in this perspective... God said "He Is A Merciful God" And we all know it...
What if devil decide to ask forgiveness?
I Pray For This Anytime It Comes My Mind
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by Mtschewwww: 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
delkuf:
That can never happen. Satan can never recognize with God. it is an eternal war
Remember that he was in Heaven as an angel. He knows what Heaven looks like. He has made his mistake. Do you think it gives him joy to be remembered that he would be thrown into the lake of fire eternally, where there would be gross darkness, weeping and gnashing of teeth, a place where the maggots never dies, after being has tasted what it looks like to be with God in Heaven. As wise as the Serpent is, what if he decides to take a u-turn and humble himself to God, plead for mercy and reconcile? Bro, you never can't tell. This world we live in is full of mysteries.
Mind you: The devil still communicates with God.
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by edoairways: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
That is impossible Satan is Jehovah's enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by ade002: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
God can't have an enemy. If such is stated in the bible its metarphorical.
Say an engineer designs a car and the car kills a family member - The engineer cannot call it an enemy . it can be a failure but not an enemy .It can be repurposed to other task that suits its tendency.
Satan is doing his own job:deception ( see the case if JOB and CHRIST in the bible)
SATAN IS SETTING THE EXAM SCRIPTS THAT DETERMINES IF YOU MAKE HEAVEN OR HELL:LOL. YOU DECIDE WHICH ONE WANT

1 COR. 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by espn(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
God is more powerful than satan. So why can't God make satan bow for him so that we would sin no more.
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by ObaKlaz: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Can never happen. Satan knows he has gone too far to do a U-turn now.
He slandered the person of The Ancient of days and His Christ before all the inhabitants of heaven, and even tried to displace God from the pinnacle.

Besides, the pride he has is beyond anything a human feels.

No repentance can save him; his fate is sealed already.

1 Like

Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by MJBOLT: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
if satan apologise to god,how will people on earth even know? undecided
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by falcon01: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin grin na where you go know say the Film no make sense be that grin

2 Likes

Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by Mtschewwww: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
espn:
God is more powerful than satan. So why can't God make satan bow for him so that we would sin no more.
Just the same way God Almighty humbled Nebuchadnezzar by making him insane for 7 years and he later worshipped God in his majesty in Daniel 4:25-35 because of pride and arrogance.
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by Mtschewwww: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Can never happen. Satan knows he has gone too far to do a U-turn now.
He slandered the person of The Ancient of days and His Christ before all the inhabitants of heaven, and even tried to displace God from the pinnacle.

Besides, the pride he has is beyond anything a human feels.

No repentance can save him; his fate is sealed already.
Are you in the mind of God? Remember that God's way and thoughts aren't and cannot be compared with that of men. The thief on the cross at golgotha called on Jesus to remember him in paradise and Jesus assured him. The devil (like the thief on the cross) could reconcile with God at the 12th hour. I don't think there is anything like sealed fate here when it comes to God and repentance.
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by ObaKlaz: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mtschewwww:

Are you in the mind of God? Remember that God's way and thoughts aren't and cannot be compared with that of men. The thief on the cross at golgotha called on Jesus to remember him in paradise and Jesus assured him. The devil (like the thief on the cross) could reconcile with God at the 12th hour. I don't think there is anything like sealed fate here when it comes to God and repentance.
. Then the birth, death and resurrection of Jesus for the redemption of mankind would amount to nothing. Satan had his choice, just as every angel, spirit and human who took/takes his side, instead, he committed THE HIGHEST TREASON.
In any case, how can he ever make amends for all the times he spent opposing God, and the damage he keeps doing to humanity?!

God wouldn't be the only one he has to apologise to, every angel he misled and humans too must get his apology. But that can never happen because of PRIDE!
Satan is condemned already!

Are you the devil's advocate?
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by obonujoker(m): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Satan is beyond salvation
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Your moniker is my answer.
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by paxonel(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mtschewwww:
"the thief (devil) comes to steal, to kill and to destroy." It further said in Matthew 25:14.
"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels."
The devil has been known to be a destroyer of peace and life, and hell fire has been said to be his final home specially prepared for him.
The issue is the devil has sent many souls to hell, and he still moves about seeking for more people to devour before he joins them there after his final judgement.
My question is what if the devil decides to repent of his evil ways and reconciles with God, what happens to those who died in sin and what happens to hell prepared for him and the fallen angels?
in that case, they will become the Satan while Satan will become saint grin
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by Mtschewwww: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
ObaKlaz:
. Then the birth, death and resurrection of Jesus for the redemption of mankind would amount to nothing. Satan had his choice, just as every angel, spirit and human who took/takes his side, instead, he committed THE HIGHEST TREASON.
In any case, how can he ever make amends for all the times he spent opposing God, and the damage he keeps doing to humanity?!

God wouldn't be the only one he has to apologise to, every angel he misled and humans too must get his apology. But that can never happen because of PRIDE!
Satan is condemned already!

Are you the devil's advocate?
I am not the devil's advocate. This is a very sensitive question that is in the mind of many christians and it needed an answer backed up with the word of God.
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mtschewwww:

The thief repented before Judgment was given.

Satan has been Judged Already and one of the effects of his Judgement is that he is cursed to love evil.

Which means he can never ever leave evil alone therefore, he can not cease from being evil. Thus, he can not cease from being evil.

Therefore having being judged what is remaining for him, is the further execution of his Judgement, which is his Committal to the Lake of Fire!

1 Like

Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by Mtschewwww: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brachaa:
Your moniker is my answer.
You just added burden to my post.

1 Like

Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by ObaKlaz: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mtschewwww:

I am not the devil's advocate. This is a very sensitive question that is in the mind of many christians and it needed an answer backed up with the word of God.
Every genuine Christian knows the devil's fate is plainly spelled out in the Bible, from the prophecies of Isaiah to the rest, and it can't be changed.

Questions like the one you've raised are what we call VAIN/FOOLISH DISPUTINGS, refrain from it!

Titus 3:9
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by thankgod460(m): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mtschewwww:
Genuine repentance come from truthful heart and repentance required confession of sin, but it is an Abomination for Satan to speak the truth......
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by Janosky: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
MJBOLT:

Genesis3:15, if you can comprehend it's entire ramifications
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by MJBOLT: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
i dont have time to read rubbish,tell us how people on earth will know if satan apologise to god.

Janosky:

Genesis3:15, if you can comprehend it's entire ramifications
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
MJBOLT:

Then you do not know that the Bible is about Finished Works!

"It is Finished" ended everything and the end of this world began!
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by MJBOLT: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
tell us how people on earth will know if satan apologise to god,nobody asked you for a story of finished works.

Dtruthspeaker:

Then you do not know that the Bible is about Finished Works!

"It is Finished" ended everything and the end of this world began!
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by Janosky: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
i dont have time to read rubbish,tell us how people on earth will know if satan apologise to god.

You have no business being on this thread grin
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
tell us how people on earth will know if satan apologise to god,nobody asked you for a story of finished works.

The Bible which told us about Satan also tells us about the Guaranteed End of Satan.

Satan is never going to apologize because knowing God and His Attachment to the First of Things, Satan is the first to have Offended and therefore he must suffer the Judgement of the First like Adam and Eve did, the world in Noah's time, Saul and other Firsts who Grievously Messed Up!
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by MJBOLT: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Satan will never apologize undecided are you Satan, are you in his mind??
Satan might be in heaven right now talking with god and you wouldn't even know

Dtruthspeaker:

The Bible which told us about Satan also tells us about the Guaranteed End of Satan.

Satan is never going to apologize because knowing God and His Attachment to the First of Things, Satan is the first to have Offended and therefore he must suffer the Judgement of the First like Adam and Eve did, the world in Noah's time, Saul and other Firsts who Grievously Messed Up!
Re: If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
Satan will never apologize undecided are you Satan, are you in his mind??
Satan might be in heaven right now talking with god and you wouldn't even know

grin
I know Satan very well!

And if he has repented as you desire, then Otem, kingxams, geoworld and others would be out of business, but they are not and they are never gonna because God has Already Said that these things MUST BE DONE!

AND IT IS SO, FOR TRULY THEY ALL DO WHAT THE LORD SAID THAT THEY MUST DO.

So Also Satan Too Must Do What The LORD Said That he MUST Do, Which is To Deceive People until the very last day!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? / Understanding But Not Exonerating Judas / I see soldiers in my dreams all the time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.