Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification (91769 Views)

BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) / BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) / BBNaija: Chidi Mike To Give Erica N2M Cash After Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by alphaconde(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
When u are overwhelmed with your beauty your brain begin to diminish and this is the result

Humility is golden

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by omotoshodontee1: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
mumu bitch...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Kpomosauce: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
Don't let your emotions make decisions. The calm one is always stronger.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Naijaarchive(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mumu gal getting cocky cos of d*ck

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Openbusiness: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
shocked
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Akabuking: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Her business. She no fit change the price of fuel.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by kenzysmith: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
K
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Babandia27: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
You get mouth..
Omihanifa:
She will make more than that on the street after all, she has gotten the much needed attention and awareness

At least guys now know that she's an expert in swallowing sperm and also a sex freak

All she needs to do now is to release her price list and she will start cashing out

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by tfash96(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Well deserved

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=9jayes post=93652787][/quote]
Buy payoneer what, exactly?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Pio44: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Characters can't be hidden, good for her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by jethro2013(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
I think she can join the bang bros gang now...olosho agba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by dingbang(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nobody wants to associate with an uncouth woman

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Komu1048(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
The girl is a pain to Laycon n dats y I do support Laycon, she felt Laycon amount to nothing n we have to proof her wrong but on general note the fact that Laycon is simping around pain me so much the dude got no ball. I don’t mean fighting with her but the fact that till now he still feel like he should beg her for insulting him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Starz825(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Omihanifa:
She will make more than that on the street after all, she has gotten the much needed attention and awareness

At least guys now know that she's an expert in swallowing sperm and also a sex freak

All she needs to do now is to release her price list and she will start cashing out
freaky freaky producers will now start seeking sex for roles from her...now wey everyone now know she is loose and not emotionally balanced

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
This is a lesson to us especially some here who go about insulting and threatening people with their comments......even if speech is free, learn to talk reasonably n most importantly be RESPONSIBLE!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by olatuns2017: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Omihanifa:

� U
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
why am I having this feeling that all these Erica's drama and disqualification are staged and scripted

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Jmillion: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hi Guys, I am happy to introduce reeach to you. A platform that enables brand and consumer communication. It will be a great joy to us, if you can help review and register on this platform.
Follow this link reeach.co to learn more. Your feedback is valuable to us
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by dalass(f): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ahmed0336:

But na your sis from Abia you dey talk about so? shor!!

Obviously a beauty minus brains undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by fatboyebele(m): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
Na like they will still give her the money, didn't tacha still get her money?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
Erica,anfani adugbo !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by 9jayes: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
Matrimonous:

Buy payoneer what, exactly?

You say?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by AfroKnight: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
temiitayo:
I don’t watch Bbn but I think Erica has a cool and calm personality. Wish her all the best and hopefully Kiddwaya will hook her up

Hookes law ni.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Xavie(m): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
why am I having this feeling that all these Erica's drama and disqualification are staged and scripted
maybe, maybe not

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by chukkysnow: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lankyscot:
You see this thing called CHARACTER, it can DISGRACE YOU even when you are wearing a suit and tie. See ehhh, even if you hide behind all the bravado of "looking posh", when the time comes, your "ghetto character" will show. This is one reason why you should look out for the "depth of a person's character" when wanting to do stuff with anyone. Notice i didn't say ATTITUDE. They are two different concepts!
pls differentiate btw character and attitude for better understanding.pls

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by UncleSnr(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
She can join https://911tat.com, her services will be much appreciated there.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by DexterousOne(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
All thanks to Laycon who wants to put his dirty and uncircumcised dick in place he knows he can't near in real life

From what I hear
She did herself

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by hammer8: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
I TRUST MY IGBO PEOPLE, DEY WILL CONTRIBUTE MONEY FOR ERICA.

NIGERIANS SHOULD KEEP THEIR EYE ON GO FUND ME.

ERICA LOSES NOTHING.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by saphiere(f): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
You guys should kill her at once. Since forgiveness can't be found in your dictionary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by goshen26: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
All thanks to Laycon who wants to put his dirty and uncircumcised dick in place he knows he can't near in real life

How does that concern Laycon?

Her character pushed her out

If she had opted for Laycon instead of kidd he would have had positive influence on her, and she won't be misbehaving any how

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) / Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.