Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification (91792 Views)

BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) / BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) / BBNaija: Chidi Mike To Give Erica N2M Cash After Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Anyiamaka: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
9jayes:

If he gives you money without asking for sex, Marry him! He’s one of us. we are just 10 in the World, me, ANYIAMAKA and 8 others

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by MINORU: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ahmed0336:

But na your sis from Abia you dey talk about so? shor!!

So he shouldn't say the true abi
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by sinola(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
uniquelyspecial:

You don't watch yet you know Kiddwaya that well?

Wait ooo. Why do you have to tell us you don't watch. Are those that don't watch better than we that watch?

.... Self-deception.

Don't mind him. Sometimes, it amazes me when some dudes will claim they don't watch BBN but the way they'll analyse and dissect the show even more than us that admit watching it will baffle me.
That I'm enjoying BBN doesn't make me a lazy chap. I enjoys it with my wife and we are just fine and still running our things successfully.
Meanwhile, that someone is watching BBN doesn't mean he is always glued to the channel 247....FYI.
Abeg,guys cut us some slack biko.....Na once person dey come this world ooo�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Prymestrr(m): 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
temiitayo:
I don’t watch Bbn but I think Erica has a cool and calm personality. Wish her all the best and hopefully Kiddwaya will hook her up

May you marry her exact personality as a wife. If you're already married then may your sons or brothers marry her exact personality as a wife.

Oya say Amen!

NB: If you don't say Amen to the above then know for a fact that you're a hypocrite grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Babara1994(m): 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Matrimonous:
Fine girl threatening to kill someone before the camera?
It's her type that kill their hubbies.
She isn't fine jor. That face no fine. Na makeup

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Prymestrr(m): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Rubbish show for rubbish people

Nigeria is a rubbish hell hole with you as a rubbish citizen grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by luluman: 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
temiitayo:
I don’t watch Bbn but I think Erica has a cool and calm personality. Wish her all the best and hopefully Kiddwaya will hook her up
You dont watch yet you know Erica & Kidwaya.
Did you see them in your dream?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by solmat(m): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Don't mock nature Erica had bitten mor than she chew
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by letitrainnow(m): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
Toooo badddd!
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by UDUJ(m): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
paulolee:
that's nice, with the 1.8m not giving to her to maybe the organizers or bbn would donate the money to F.G which would be injected into d petroleum sector and it would help reduce the current fuel price from #151 to #150 per liter...
i finally get to see the main advantage of this bbn in Nigeria and the positive effect it have in our economy......much thanks to the organizers and the supporters..

cheesy grin cheesy Sarcasm at it's finest cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by EMMY76: 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
owukpa:
Disqualified Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica, has lost about N1.8m as a result of her ouster from the reality show.

IDOMA VOICE reports that Erica took the exit door from the house on Sunday after receiving her third and final strike from Biggie.

Biggie, who showed video clips of her unruly behavior in the house, said Erica defaced Big Brother’s property and also threatened to kill fellow housemate, Laycon, actions he said contravened article 18 of the house rule.

With her disqualification from the house, all the money she won during the weekly task and game won’t be given to her.

https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/09/bbnaija-2020-erica-loses-1-8-million-after-disqualification.html

Which reasonable guy will now have the courage to settle down with this girl after threatening to kill a guy on national tv? Even kidwaya and his family will think twice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Obynolee(f): 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ahmed0336:

In this 21st century you're still reason with anus,who is talking about ethic?,ethic bigot,you're too pathetic.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by toniotonero(m): 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
sinola:
Someone has already given her brand new Mercedes benz and 2million on insta
Audio money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by BotherMleeper(m): 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
1. Nengi: fake body, not really pretty outside the skin color

2. Vee: loud, dry, with a horrendously fake accent

3. Dorothy: shapeless, unattractive, a bit self-absorbed

4. Kiddwaya: exaggerated accent, randy

5. Trikytee: fake persona, pushy, playing to the gallery

6. Neo: emotionally unbalanced, immature

7. Laycon: playing for public sympathy, manipulative.

8. Ozo: dour, boring, playing it safe

9. Prince: only real fukker in the house

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by toniotonero(m): 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Onnasucs1:
There's a gofundme set up for her already. Nigerian fans can be something else. Lol
Gofund scam

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by abbiboy: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ahmed0336:

But him mama no born olosho na? angry
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by speedchariot(m): 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
She has a calm personality.Though Ngingi manipulated her emotions.She was angry with Waya,but transferred it to Laycon.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Mechatronika(m): 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Omihanifa:
She will make more than that on the street after all, she has gotten the much needed attention and awareness

At least guys now know that she's an expert in swallowing sperm and also a sex freak

All she needs to do now is to release her price list and she will start cashing out

gofundme account has already been opened for her.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/fundraiser-for-erica-nlewedim-ex-bbn5-housemate?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by KushLyon(m): 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kindledlight:

As in ehn!

I don’t know that guy’s problem,i think he is bringing tribalism into the matter because of his antecedent.
Exactly
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by deltateam: 12:00am On Sep 07, 2020
paulolee:
that's nice, with the 1.8m not giving to her to maybe the organizers or bbn would donate the money to F.G which would be injected into d petroleum sector and it would help reduce the current fuel price from #151 to #150 per liter...
i finally get to see the main advantage of this bbn in the lives of Nigerians and the positive effect it have in our economy.
much thanks to the organizers and the sponsors..

Which coy would even use her as a brand ambassador? Whoever gave her that orientation failed her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by UDUJ(m): 12:00am On Sep 07, 2020
jethro2013:
I think she can join the bang bros gang now...olosho agba

kuku kill me grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by DarkJeddi(m): 12:02am On Sep 07, 2020
DropsMic:
Na court the matter go end Las Las
Really?
Na you made the rules? shocked
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by OscarJaden(m): 12:12am On Sep 07, 2020
Damnfreshondbea:
Konji go kill kidwayya for that House
you can go and offer him your anus

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by donttouchme: 12:19am On Sep 07, 2020
Her go fund has raised 10000dollars that is more than 4million naira in 2 hours.Go to her twitter and check. Just watch how she will blow. Out of pity, people will make her very wealthy. At the end of the day, she will make more than what she would hv made in d house.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by donttouchme: 12:21am On Sep 07, 2020
Same way tacha is bagging endorsement up and down. U better leave her matter to prevent future heart pain. This is nigeria where anything goes.
deltateam:

Which coy would even use her as a brand ambassador? Whoever gave her that orientation failed her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by King44(m): 12:30am On Sep 07, 2020
Damnfreshondbea:
Konji go kill kidwayya for that House
he would be the one to disqualify herself when konji holds him
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 07, 2020
Babara1994:

She isn't fine jor. That face no fine. Na makeup

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by bigtt76(f): 12:50am On Sep 07, 2020
Ofcourse, she can be sued for threat to human life but she can't sue the organizers for them disqualifying her.

Kindledlight:

Are you saying she can not be sued for threat to life of another person especially on a national tv?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Clemzy16(m): 12:53am On Sep 07, 2020
It's saddening to see that being in a reality show, she couldn't put herself in check.. Same reason why it is said that a bad character is like flat tire, it will definitely take you no where.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by OpenCSV: 12:57am On Sep 07, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:

How much
Whatsapp me your budget sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) / Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir / Dorathy, Busty BBNaija 2020 Housemate Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.