Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification (91802 Views)

BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) / BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) / BBNaija: Chidi Mike To Give Erica N2M Cash After Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Ishilove: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
I remember mentioning that Erica has lost focus and forgotten why she is in the show. Not a very smart girl.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
DexterousOne:

From what I hear She did herself
What you heard not what you watched.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Autotech312(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
If to say I dey that house, I for phuck and suck this gal Toto. She too fine grin grin

I know she will emerge as winner of the show. cheesy

Guy' u sure say u dey alright?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by prciouschika(f): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
An ugly personality destroys a beautiful face..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by deolurexy1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
Girl has made more than that already

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by 99thEnemy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
Matrimonous:
Fine girl threatening to kill someone before the camera?
It's her type that kill their hobbies.
Kill their what?? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Fash20: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
the babe sef no too fine like that I dont just understand what the hullabaloo is all about.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by bigtt76(f): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Its part of their terms and conditions of participation ...no court case can solve what you've signed for and failed to keep to your own part of the deal. She can even be sued for loss of revenue.

DropsMic:
Na court the matter go end Las Las

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Rilley(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Omihanifa:
She will make more than that on the street after all, she has gotten the much needed attention and awareness

At least guys now know that she's an expert in swallowing sperm and also a sex freak

All she needs to do now is to release her price list and she will start cashing out
Her oloshohood continues. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by andyanders: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Anyone who marries this one don enter 5 chance and nobi one chance.

She displayed her true self. National disgrace on her. Maybe no home training.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by DexterousOne(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Dont have much time to follow up

But if what a couple of people said is true
Then indeed, she did herself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by mrwonlasewonie: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
temiitayo:
I don’t watch Bbn but I think Erica has a cool and calm personality. Wish her all the best and hopefully Kiddwaya will hook her up
lmaoo I see you like dreaming grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by flyingpig: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
Omihanifa:
She will make more than that on the street after all, she has gotten the much needed attention and awareness

At least guys now know that she's an expert in swallowing sperm and also a sex freak

All she needs to do now is to release her price list and she will start cashing out
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
If to say I dey that house, I for phuck and suck this gal Toto. She too fine grin grin

I know she will emerge as winner of the show. cheesy
grin grin shocked shocked if they ban you now you go dey swear for the mods...warn yourself oooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
goshen26:

How does that concern Laycon?

Her character pushed her out

If she had opted for Laycon instead of kidd he would have had positive influence on her, and she won't be misbehaving any how

Is it by force to date dry bone?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by 99thEnemy(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
Matrimonous:
Fine girl threatening to kill someone before the camera?
It's her type that kill their hobbies.
let me pretend its hobbies you really mean and not hubbys'.
How can she kill her Oloshoism? That's her life. You kill it you kill her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by liveyourlife007(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
In the world there are two groups of people: those represented by Ahab and Jezebel, and those by Naboth and Elijah, and the latter group are very much in the minority. Many, like Naboth, have been martyred for their faithfulness to the Lord, and many are suffering persecution and death because they are Christians. Is the Devil winning, and is the majority group in the right? No –- look up Matthew 7:13-14, and compare Proverbs 4:18-19. God will yet vindicate His people and mete out judgment to those who have rebelled against Him, rejected His word and refused to humble themselves before Him –- look up Revelation 20:9-15 and 21:6-8. God is merciful and slow to fulfil His word of judgment, but He will fulfil it – – look up Ecclesiastes 8:11.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by dalass(f): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
alphaconde:
When u are overwhelmed with your beauty your brain begin to diminish and this is the result

Humility is golden

She already feels important... . empty vessel makes the loudest noise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by NaijaCover(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Erica to get ambassador Role next week from one big company, I know what Nigerian can do na

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Rilley(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Onnasucs1:
There's a gofundme set up for her already. Nigerian fans can be something else. Lol
Lol foolish youths

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by andyanders: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
99thEnemy:

Kill their what?? grin

Exactly on point. Her next nationwide news would be ' ex BBnaija housemate, murders husband'
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by jaxxy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Who cares if she loose 1.8m??! She will go further than BBN. Let’s WATCH!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Skmoda360(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
All thanks to Laycon who wants to put his dirty and uncircumcised dick in place he knows he can't near in real life
What's your problem with laycon...this bigot undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by adedayoa2(f): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

from what I watched, even she could not raise her head when biggie was giving his verdict.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Damnfreshondbea: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
Konji go kill kidwayya for that House

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by factoryreset2: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
owukpa:
Disqualified Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica, has lost about N1.8m as a result of her ouster from the reality show.

IDOMA VOICE reports that Erica took the exit door from the house on Sunday after receiving her third and final strike from Biggie.

Biggie, who showed video clips of her unruly behavior in the house, said Erica defaced Big Brother’s property and also threatened to kill fellow housemate, Laycon, actions he said contravened article 18 of the house rule.

With her disqualification from the house, all the money she won during the weekly task and game won’t be given to her.

https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/09/bbnaija-2020-erica-loses-1-8-million-after-disqualification.html

I am so happy with this news. Ashawo Ruth lost it all.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Jh0wsef(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lankyscot:
You see this thing called CHARACTER, it can DISGRACE YOU even when you are wearing a suit and tie. See ehhh, even if you hide behind all the bravado of "looking posh", when the time comes, your "ghetto character" will show. This is one reason why you should look out for the "depth of a person's character" when wanting to do stuff with anyone. Notice i didn't say ATTITUDE. They are two different concepts!

So on point bro.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by KushLyon(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
All thanks to Laycon who wants to put his dirty and uncircumcised dick in place he knows he can't near in real life

Aren't you tired of jumping from thread to thread defending Erica since morning? Go lick your wounds quietly and stop disgracing yourself online, your idol got evicted now we no go hear word again

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Skmoda360(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
AfroKnight:

Hookes law ni.
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by lightangel65i(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Shove your opinion down your arse i pray you have a wife like her and she will kill you and chop off your dick

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) / Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir / Dorathy, Busty BBNaija 2020 Housemate Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.