Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification (91782 Views)

BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) / BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) / BBNaija: Chidi Mike To Give Erica N2M Cash After Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by WoundedLamb: 12:58am On Sep 07, 2020
temiitayo:
I don’t watch Bbn but I think Erica has a cool and calm personality. Wish her all the best and hopefully Kiddwaya will hook her up

Lol... so how did you know about her personality, from the pic? Y'all claiming you don't follow the show, I wonder who does.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 07, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
angry
Shay this girl can suck prickk and swallow pap?
lmao
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Blueelf: 1:25am On Sep 07, 2020
Onnasucs1:
There's a gofundme set up for her already. Nigerian fans can be something else. Lol

Talk about misplacement of priorities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Lovetoglory(m): 1:26am On Sep 07, 2020
Omihanifa:
She will make more than that on the street after all, she has gotten the much needed attention and awareness

At least guys now know that she's an expert in swallowing sperm and also a sex freak

All she needs to do now is to release her price list and she will start cashing out
lol. She is a disgrace to womanhood.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by kalu61(m): 1:31am On Sep 07, 2020
saphiere:
You guys should kill her at once. Since forgiveness can't be found in your dictionary.
She broke 3 rules, no forgiveness here.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Smartmanager(m): 2:49am On Sep 07, 2020
Omihanifa:
She will make more than that on the street after all, she has gotten the much needed attention and awareness

At least guys now know that she's an expert in swallowing sperm and also a sex freak

All she needs to do now is to release her price list and she will start cashing out
Sense no go kill you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by nedekid: 2:49am On Sep 07, 2020
dalass:

Obviously a beauty minus brains undecided
Na everybody go get beauty and brains?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by nedekid: 2:51am On Sep 07, 2020
Ishilove:
I remember mentioning that Erica has lost focus and forgotten why she is in the show. Not a very smart girl.
Never underestimate the power of the D.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by MakeItWow: 3:09am On Sep 07, 2020
reading or this comment sha, i think she had a good run. na the prince guy i still dey vex for, wey go apologize that he's not a stripper. that guy mess up, he should had just followup on the story. i have never sit down to watch BB for 30mins before .
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 3:33am On Sep 07, 2020
who is a fool ? someone that didnt learn from other people's mistakes. so this erica didnt learn from ceecee & tacha's mistake.....
mumu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Wettoid123: 3:33am On Sep 07, 2020
paulolee:
that's nice, with the 1.8m not giving to her to maybe the organizers or bbn would donate the money to F.G which would be injected into d petroleum sector and it would help reduce the current fuel price from #151 to #150 per liter...
i finally get to see the main advantage of this bbn in the lives of Nigerians and the positive effect it have in our economy.
much thanks to the organizers and the sponsors..

Pls elucidate more on the positive effect because am still trying to know the moral or economic value of bbn!
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Flaame(m): 3:37am On Sep 07, 2020
Omihanifa:

Erica having sex in the house is not a big deal,I mean people do that everyday,and I don't why y'all are making much fuss about it. She swallowed Kidd's sperm yea,so what? Is that a new thing? Most of the guys criticizing would wish she could do the same to them.....FREAKING ENVIOUS HYPOCRITES!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by ndidibabe(f): 3:44am On Sep 07, 2020
Flaame:
Erica having sex in the house is not a big deal,I mean people do that everyday,and I don't why y'all are making much fuss about it. She swallowed Kidd's sperm yea,so what? Is that a new thing? Most of the guys criticizing would wish she could do the same to them.....FREAKING ENVIOUS HYPOCRITES!!!
Did you even consult your brain before writing this? So because u bath everyday, must you now go mad by bathing in the middle of the market?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Jdbrasco2: 3:54am On Sep 07, 2020
Kindledlight:

As in ehn!

I don’t know that guy’s problem,i think he is bringing tribalism into the matter because of his antecedent.
Guy nothing can be discussed on any Nina forum without tribal sentiment. Even you that's against her, deep inside you is due to tribalism. Don't even try to spin out of it. That's the reality in this country. So shut it
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Johntemmy(m): 3:59am On Sep 07, 2020
isokay
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by groupama: 4:01am On Sep 07, 2020
yeeeee
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by anonimi: 4:05am On Sep 07, 2020
9jayes:
If he gives you money without asking for sex, Marry him! He’s one of us. we are just 10 in the World, me and 9 others

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967307_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Jimmyld231: 4:12am On Sep 07, 2020
Ahmed0336:

But na your sis from Abia you dey talk about so? shor!!
keep short idiot bird of a feder
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by christopher123(m): 4:13am On Sep 07, 2020
she is a slut

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Olayiotan: 4:13am On Sep 07, 2020
millicivi:
A gofundme account has been created to raise 100k USD of which 6k dollars has been donated already!!!

G boys go hack the account in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Toks2008(m): 4:49am On Sep 07, 2020
muystoy:
Abeg forget that one jor,those bald pot bellied politicians are already salivating and waiting for her to get out of the house so they can take their own share of the cake, very soon she go buy house for lekki or banana island

What profits a lady if a billionaire gives her 1billion naira after using her to step up his money ritual activities? Most of these runz girls are living dead.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by showafrica(m): 4:54am On Sep 07, 2020
paulolee:
that's nice, with the 1.8m not giving to her to maybe the organizers or bbn would donate the money to F.G which would be injected into d petroleum sector and it would help reduce the current fuel price from #151 to #150 per liter...
i finally get to see the main advantage of this bbn in the lives of Nigerians and the positive effect it have in our economy.
much thanks to the organizers and the sponsors..

Kudos to Nairaland too for bringing it to front page for Buhari to see and act immediately. Prof Yemi Osibanjo will lead the panel that will handle this great task. Thanks to bbn and the organizers.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by DollarBuddy: 5:01am On Sep 07, 2020
Matrimonous:
Fine girl threatening to kill someone before the camera?
It's her type that kill their hubbies.

Good morning bro. How I fit use my phone hustle? kindly Check your inbox.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Ategberoson(m): 5:11am On Sep 07, 2020
temiitayo:
I don’t watch Bbn but I think Erica has a cool and calm personality. Wish her all the best and hopefully Kiddwaya will hook her up

please let's consider the logical application of English not just knowing how to write English

you just made a contradictory statement. how can someone that don't watch a show give verdict of someone personality

you even made a conditional statement I think means you don't know her personally?

you need to correct yourself in regards

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by AssistantJesus1: 5:27am On Sep 07, 2020
9jayes:

If he gives you money without asking for sex, Marry him! He’s one of us. we are just 10 in the World, me and 9 others

grin
9jayes:

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Fourwinds: 5:32am On Sep 07, 2020
temiitayo:
you didn't watch it yet you are able to come up with her personality and qualities... This is serious.. Leave dirt to LAWMA
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by adecz: 5:42am On Sep 07, 2020
E be like say village people
follow her enter the House...

.... after one month of blue film
action & banging from the Tiv boy, she
is still leaving empty handed!!

What a loss,

What a shame!! undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Fourwinds: 5:49am On Sep 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:
All thanks to Laycon who wants to put his dirty and uncircumcised dick in place he knows he can't near in real life
you have a serious problem ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Fourwinds: 5:56am On Sep 07, 2020
saphiere:
You guys should kill her at once. Since forgiveness can't be found in your dictionary.
na person send her message make she dey misbehave...shebi she don fvck herself well well
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Fourwinds: 5:59am On Sep 07, 2020
Ishilove:
I remember mentioning that Erica has lost focus and forgotten why she is in the show. Not a very smart girl.
na diick be cloud her senses.. Even if fvck dey hungry am, she no fit wait after the show..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 07, 2020
DollarBuddy:

Good morning bro. How I fit use my phone hustle? kindly Check your inbox.
I've replied your mail dear. This is more than hustling. It's about making a multimillionaire out of you if not a billionaire. In naira though. It can never make you a billionaire in dollars but naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) / Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.