Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Let's Talk Tinubu! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Talk Tinubu! (2179 Views)

Let's Talk : How Best Can Poverty Be Eradicated From Africa. (let's Rub Minds ) / Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. / LET’S TALK! Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? (state Your Reasons) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2020
huptin:
Rubbish, because you can see that a sizable proportion of Yorubas are not in support of your criminal Jagaban, you want to kill them all, come and kill them, unscrupulous coward!

It's rubbish to you bat didn't needs the whole yoruba nation to support him because your instinct should tell you that, even when obj contest not all Yoruba supported him
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by obonujoker(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
DCatt:
Are you kidding me!

Can't you tell?

Her comments are much on the cool side while I'm hot-headed grin

But we've missed you here o modath... You should learn how to combine supporting Tinubu everyday abd your other business
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 2:34am On Sep 13, 2020
You are still calling me Modath even when I said I'm not?

What about you losing both of your eyes if I'm not Modath?

You should say amen since you believe I am Modath, you won't lose your eyes if I am Modath.

obonujoker:

But we've missed you here o modath... You should learn how to combine supporting Tinubu everyday abd your other business
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by obonujoker(m): 3:47am On Sep 13, 2020
DCatt:
You are still calling me Modath even when I said I'm not?

What about you losing both of your eyes if I'm not Modath? 4

You should say amen since you believe I am Modath, you won't lose your eyes if I am Modath.

Lol.... Don't worry...... We are not wrong ... But let's just let it slide
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 4:19am On Sep 13, 2020
My message style is nothing like Modath's, I don't think she curses and I didn't really like her style, I felt she placated antagonists.
obonujoker:

Lol.... Don't worry...... We are not wrong ... But let's just let it slide
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by obonujoker(m): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2020
DCatt:
My message style is nothing like Modath's, I don't think she curses and I didn't really like her style, I felt she placated antagonists.

Lol... You won't stop with your humour grin... Only if you can stop your support for corrupt politicians like Tinubu, Buhari etc cry
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by hush15: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2020
DCatt:
This is the most difficult topic for me because of the level of restraint I have to apply to keep it here long enough for us to address it and avoid having it yanked off by people who see everything that is a plus to Yoruba a threat to them.

There's a Yoruba proverb that goes, Al'agbede to lo irin l'oju kan, ni nkan to fe mu ja de nbe ni! Translation, a blacksmith beating a particular spot of the furnace has a ware he's trying to pull out of there.

We need to pay attention to how the people fighting Tinubu today have consistently been against the good of Yorubaland and how we need to meet them fire for fire or take the fight to them if Yorubaland must be free

Let's start with the patern of the patriotic service of Tinubu to Yorubaland and the betrayal of the same people against him today from nadeco time and how Tinubu stood by Abiola while Ooni a Pdp and his followers betrayed him when he needed Yoruba most.

Up till now, no one can point to what Tinubu stole or a single crime he committed.

Obasanjo fought Tinubu and allocated money for more local govts in a desert Kano while congested Lagos couldn't get a single local govt more and then seized Lagos allocation. It was the ingenuity of Tinubu that sustained Lagos. Since then Tinubu has been picking the best Yoruba brain to run Lagos while Pdp has been looking for foreigners to come and be governor of Lagos.

When Tinubu AC and other parties merged with Buhari, there was no trick under the sun the enemies among Yoruba like Obasanjo and other tribes did not use to take the Vp slot away from Yoruba despite unprecedented marginalization of Yoruba by Jonathan's Pdp administration. The same Pdp Yoruba fighting Tinubu today supervised the marginalization of Yoruba and didn't care about Yoruba being marginalized by their party.

The same Pdp Yoruba voted against their own son Osinbajo who is married to Awolowo's granddaughter, they didn't even think about Awolowo and say the votes are for Awolowo because they have one purpose only and that is to make non Yoruba be the leaders of Yorubaland.

We know how a tribe that calls Lagos "a no man's land" and can't believe why they haven't taken over Lagos has incessantly demonized Tinubu just because he would rather keep Lagos in his pocket than keep it in another tribe's pocket.

Tinubu has small businesses compared to Fulani like Atiku who made his money from the Lagos ports. Dangote is exploiting Lagos and there's a fulani that is making N300k for every container cleared in Lagos, just to mention a few. Yoruba Pdp can't protest these, it's their own child's hand they always remove from the plate.

The fake dryports all over the place are created to get goods to those regions without counting the revenue into Lagos that is burdened with all the degradation but the enemies among us can't see any of this as long as the dryports are not in Tinubu's backyard. There's no single complain about any of these because Tinubu's enemies are slaves of Nigeria and believe that anyone can eat as much as they want in Lagos as long as that person is not Yoruba or Tinubu.

During the 2014 national conference, the same Yoruba in Pdp were used to get Yoruba out of there empty handed.

Gani Adams has been trying to usurp Tinubu and I'm sure there are outsiders using him and others to scuttle Tinubu's chance. The iddiot sits in his house and shouting fulani have surrounded Yorubaland like a coward he is, instead of quietly mobilizing men to face them on and then now having the whole world getting involved, well maybe it's because it's a hoax!

A real and smart Aareonakakanfo would have scoped the system for loopholes and demanded rights to get his free shipments into Nigeria custom exempted like diplomats do and then use it to discretely smuggle in weapons. If I a woman who is just coming up can think of these what stops these useless so called leaders from at least putting it forward and then hang it on battle lines for something if not for everything they asked for.

Gani Adams is only thinking of how to be like Tinubu overnight, the billions Jonathan gave him is driving him crazy, he's tasted politics money and doesn't want to work his way up there.

Fulani had an agreement with Tinubu to support the next president from Yorubaland but what a better way to get out of that agreement by using Yoruba like Gani Adams who has fulani ancestry to get it away from Tinubu. Igbos too want to produce the president and have the same Yoruba Pdp working to keep the demonization of Tinubu on steroids to increase their own chances.

What Yoruba Pdp are doing is like a warring leader in battle's front killing his own men with the aim of killing them all while the war is raging and this is why we have to meet them heads on and take care of them first before they destroy Yorubaland. They are not going to stop, this is who they are and something they have been doing.

See how long it took America to find out that they have been fighting the wrong enemies and it's now going to take the grace of God to keep the greatest country known to man from falling.

The enemies at home are the most dangerous enemies and that's why Yoruba say, Bi iku ile o pa ni, t'ode o le pa yan!

As I always say, Fulani are NOT Yoruba's enemies, neither are Igbos.

Yoruba's ENEMIES FIRST and LAST ARE YORUBA and the earlier we face it and give it our all, be it revolution or total war the better!

Op, I don't care how you put it but one thing I can bet anything on is that anything Tinubu is self serving. I don't care if he is Yoruba or Igbo or Hausa or American sef.

I have seen him in action and the only interest that matters is his interest. Luckily those that roll with him have also confirmed it and if Nigerians are wise, they had better listen. Forget the facelift they give Lagos, Lagos is in severe pains. Lagos is in terrible agonizing pains. Poverty can't just allow people to hear it.

Here is what Barbachir Lawal said in his own words: Tinubu doesn’t like to take credit for what he does; he lives for politics, gets his money from politics and spends it on politics. He has no other interest except politics. The monies he spent out of his pocket that are unaccounted for outside of the party’s campaign finances, are quite enormous. I know this because he’s my friend and because I am also involved in the Buhari government. So when there is a crisis, I am the one whose duty is to run to the South-West." that is all that is all that he needs at this point, absolute control which he lacks at the moment and hence his quietness, else its a different dance we would dancing now. One was shouting godfatherism is good that he is a product of it, he has been there for like 2 times now, how has he benefitted his constituency. He has benefitted baba more than his constituency. He having that control is inimical to our dear country.

I don't hate him, but I just don't and can't support his style of governance cos its not people oriented, its already bad as it is. Pls let not make it worse.
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by Sammy07: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2020
LegendHero:
They also always bring an argument about Tinubu saying he pocket the SW states simply because he is the leader of a party that is ruling in the West. Ask them how, they will say he is stealing the money of those states. Ask them proof, they will say bullion van. Such a pity!

Tinubu did what a political part should do which is to win and I can boldly say he is far better than the leaders of the PDP in the SW if we are to measure the impact of the corp of leaders he provided us as compared to PDP.

Back then in Oyo state, when Obasanjo and Baba Adedibu hold sway on the politics, what did we gain? Oyo was a state where insecurity is the order of the dayand governance is just about share the money. Can we actually compare the administration of Akala to Ajimobi in terms of real development both human and infrastructure? That is Tinubu input there coz his party gave us Ajimobi.

What about Ogun state? We all saw what Gbenga Daniel did when compared to Amosun and even a blind man can give credence to the fact that Onifilagogoro performed better than his predecessor. They will never give Tinubu the credit but what they all say is that he is a godfather. Godfather because he nominated someone for the governor? Almost all political parties in every state have some people in the background that decides who rules, it is just that Tinubu chose to do his openly.

What about Ekiti? Even the people in PDP can see that Fayose is no match for Fayemi. Fayemi is attracting investment to the state and governance is not business as usual like the tout PDP always give us as governors. See Fayose and his lousiness then, besides stomach infrastructure where he constantly ridicule the state in the press, what other major thing did he do as governor? Still, they won't give Tinubu the credit for Fayemi. If you talk, they will say he is stealing Ekiti money. Ask them how? They start saying rubbish.

What about Ondo? We all know how Obasanjo and Bode George led PDP always rig election shamelessly and without Tinubu input, Mimiko wouldn't have reclaimed his mandate then. Even tho Mimiko is in Labor Party, it is public knowledge that Tinubu was the one that sponsored his court issue then that mad him won at the tribunal. Can you compare Mimiko to Agagu in terms of governance? What about Akeredolu, he is also performing to an extent. They won't give credit to Tinubu, they will rather say he is Godfather, ask them what is the effect of that, they keep shut!

What about Osun State? This same Tinubu won back the people mandate for Aregbesola when all hope is lost and the PDP gangs held sway. Besides the Salary issue and School uniform policy that Aregbe bleeped up with, he is by far the best governor Osun state ever produced since 1999. Osun state is always rated in good socio-economic metrics by international bodies. If you ask them, they will say Aregbesola awarded contract to Lagos, ask them who are those Lagos contractors, are they not Yorubas? They will say no, he is stealing Osun money, ask them proof, they will say bullion van.

Everyone has the right to choose who they like, but you need to be fair with right justification for that.

Well Said!
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Empty words!

You are saying this as who? It's important to know your motive and where you are coming from.

Also, I hope you know that there's always someone who can say worse than this about you.

Tinubu is nothing like what you painted below as none of you can say what he stole or the crime he committed.
hush15:

Op, I don't care how you put it but one thing I can bet anything on is that anything Tinubu is self serving. I don't care if he is Yoruba or Igbo or Hausa or American sef.

I have seen him in action and the only interest that matters is his interest. Luckily those that roll with him have also confirmed it and if Nigerians are wise, they had better listen. Forget the facelift they give Lagos, Lagos is in severe pains. Lagos is in terrible agonizing pains. Poverty can't just allow people to hear it.

Here is what Barbachir Lawal said in his own words: Tinubu doesn’t like to take credit for what he does; he lives for politics, gets his money from politics and spends it on politics. He has no other interest except politics. The monies he spent out of his pocket that are unaccounted for outside of the party’s campaign finances, are quite enormous. I know this because he’s my friend and because I am also involved in the Buhari government. So when there is a crisis, I am the one whose duty is to run to the South-West." that is all that is all that he needs at this point, absolute control which he lacks at the moment and hence his quietness, else its a different dance we would dancing now. One was shouting godfatherism is good that he is a product of it, he has been there for like 2 times now, how has he benefitted his constituency. He has benefitted baba more than his constituency. He having that control is inimical to our dear country.

I don't hate him, but I just don't and can't support his style of governance cos its not people oriented, its already bad as it is. Pls let not make it worse.
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Tell me a politician that is better than Tinubu in Nigeria and ready to go at the center!

A man who ran an economy without monthly allocations is a bad politician?

If you can't mention a crime Tinubu committed, you are just one of the people who hate Asiwaju for no reason and that is a character issue you have .
obonujoker:

Lol... You won't stop with your humour grin... Only if you can stop your support for corrupt politicians like Tinubu, Buhari etc cry
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by obonujoker(m): 5:35am On Sep 14, 2020
DCatt:
Tell me a politician that is better than Tinubu in Nigeria and ready to go at the center!

A man who ran an economy without monthly allocations is a bad politician?

If you can't mention a crime Tinubu committed, you are just one of the people who hate Asiwaju for no reason and that is a character issue you have .

Bad is not the same as corrupt
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 2:09am On Sep 15, 2020
A bad person is a corrupt person and a corrupt person is a bad person.
obonujoker:

Bad is not the same as corrupt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Mbaka Reportedly Missing – Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Warns FG / Abati, Arise Tv’s PR Show, And Buhari’s Dementia By Farooq A. Kperogi / I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.