Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? (30468 Views)

Seven Major Things One Should Be Doing On Social Media Networks / 5 Things Every Student Must Do To Be Successful / 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by Notatribalist(m): 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
yinkarh187:
the link is not working boss
https:///message/5SBAT7K3PZ6GG1
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by ModestGal(f): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
themaestro08:

Exactly, this life is unpredictable, very dynamic, always changing. You just don't know what may or may not happen. Sometimes, the best way to enjoy this life is to "be as fluid and formless as water". And sure, the decision one takes today has consequences and repercussion, either good or bad.

Thanks my brother, it can be very painful, but please, take the curse away, may car not hit them. I don't want harm for them although I felt very hurt and cheated. I used to be ashamed of relating with foreigners that I am Nigerian z but since 5years back, I have grown wiser and I am introduce myself as a Nigerian without hesitation.

I learnt that once you love yourself, you won't be ashamed of anything caused by idiots you never set your eyes on. I introduce myself as a Nigerian, an African, and a Muslim lady even before anyone ask me. I have understood that I need to keep people that want to keep me, if they are not comfortable with me being a Nigerian, they can take a leave. There are several ways I get clients and I won't care if one choose to leave due to things I am not to be blamed for.

Yea,it hurts so much, I didn't commit the sins with them and thus I shouldn't feel guilty or get treated badly for what I know nothing about, if you get treated badly for things you know nothing about just because you share thesame skin colour and Nation with the offenders, don't feel guilty,because the person doing the collective blaming is the bad one,so you should be happy instead that you are the good one. We can't do nothing about our skin colour or where we were born, so don't feel ashamed

I hope that helps you and give you some confidence as a Nigerian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by WonderWoman5775(f): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
collele:

Okay....where do you live?
Edo state
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by iluvdonjazzy: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
Eileene:

First thing first edit what you wrote up there
Then
Always keep improving yourself academically and skill wise never stop.Do not ever consider yourself too young for anything serious.
Keep good association and have genuine people who can reset your brain whenever you go astray.
I was basically advising myself and that's the best one can give.Goodluck
seconded please.
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by Ucee1999: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Saynotoapc:

All you said are top notch, on point
Until your last sentence, e no easy millionaire by 30. For naija ko easy bro

Have you not seen people who are millionaires in their twenties? I personally have a friend who is a legit millionaire at 21.
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
Marriage will stabilize you, make it a priority.
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by showafrica(m): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by Notatribalist(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by Ucee1999: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Tony142:
Know one here really know the key to success, why? Because 99% of the people commenting on this thread are not successful.

Do not ask me how I know cheesy

Even including you sef is included. But tell me your reason for saying that?
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by emi14: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
Go to school first.
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by Tony142: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ucee1999:

Even including you sef is included. But tell me your reason for saying that?

Lol, successful people will hardly comment on this type of thread, why? Because they are busy somewhere making money, it is only those people that are unproductive that will comment on this thread with their cheap data cheesy
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by Ranchochinedu(m): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] cool cool cool cool cool
Diamondvicky:
Hello nairalanders

Am 19 years of age, few months to go before I leave teen age behind.

That brings me to ask for your opinions to follow or path to follow to guarantee you being successful in life. No one wants to be unfortunately in life so its better planning ahead at least to give you hope towards the future.

Please all contribution are accepted thank you.
cool
Diamondvicky:
Hello nairalanders

Am 19 years of age, few months to go before I leave teen age behind.

That brings me to ask for your opinions to follow or path to follow to guarantee you being successful in life. No one wants to be unfortunately in life so its better planning ahead at least to give you hope towards the future.

Please all contribution are accepted thank you.

just be focused on what ever u are doing
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by Ajibade123(m): 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Tony142:

Lol, successful people will hardly comment on this type of thread, why? Because they are busy somewhere making money, it is only those people that are unproductive that will comment on this thread with their cheap data cheesy

wow you mumu gan o

3 Likes

Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by saheedniyi22(m): 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
Daejoyoung:

You have to work in the industry to gain the required experience or make your C.V powerful.
What were your limitations in making your CV powerful.
I wish to learn
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by ecomalchemist(m): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
yemi1504:

Website Development and App Development, the hot cakes now in Nigeria. If I were you, go for the former, job opportunities for website developers continue to spring up everyday with few website developers available for the jobs.

lol, web developers that blast nairaland day in day out looking for 10k gigs...

Odiegwu.

In Nigeria, you need to leave all that bogus title. Learn mobile digital marketing and any of the following skills here and combine both. You will be in money...phone / laptop repair, mechanic, painting, tiling, vulcanizer, carpentry, catering, use social media to build your brand. Thank me later in 3 years. Hot demand skills sell

1 Like

Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by SaintBeehot(m): 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ajibade123:

wow you mumu gan o
E shock you abi
E shock me too cheesy

1 Like

Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 08, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
If you are about to get into the university please put in for computer science. While in the university, be the best programmer you can possibly be. Take your core courses like data structures and algorithms and systems design very seriously as they are the Hulk of programming interviews. You would be spoilt for jobs when you graduate. Don't go for any engineering course. Medicine is good if you can leave Nigeria sha.
Engineering with IT skill is the bomb. One thing about IT is that you can sit down and learn almost everything from the internet by yourself and you'll be fine. But for Engineering, you need good mentors and professors to guide you along the way. For engineering, you need their expertise and years of experience that you can't get from the internet.
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by ymstar(m): 12:48am On Sep 08, 2020
I'm learning
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by ecomalchemist(m): 12:57am On Sep 08, 2020
Hannania:
Well, its quite unfortunate. Its two things that possibly defines your case:

1. You didn't have a concrete plan when you chose to study chemical(possibly the oil company gang)

2. Your profile ain't good enough. (Skill wise and network wise) sorry to say that.

You can't chose Chemical and later opt for IT and tell me you have a plan, seeing that your filed of study has opportunities during that 15year period as you claim.

Am studying Telecommunications Engineering, but I have HCIA, CCNA and proficient in python and currently horning my skills in C/C++ with Linux environment(still an undergraduate)

With my set plan, and Gods grace attached, tell me the odds of success when am done with the set plan of MSC abroad.(US or EU)

Don't blame Nigeria for everything, some factors are lingered on our decisions.

What Uni offers telcomms engineering as a course please ?
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by Lawgod20: 1:26am On Sep 08, 2020
*LISTEN!!!*

Bitcoin was once less than N400 but now it's over N4million!

What if you could have bought 1 Bitcoin when it was N400??

How many would you buy??

Okay,you missed Bitcoin and Ethereum!!�‍♂

*But,have you heard of Tron??*

A new Cryptocurrency with the same potential as Bitcoin??

Do you know Tron is currently below N20??

And has been projected to rise to N1,000 by next year?

What if you could accumulate up to 10,000 Trons??

What will happen when 1 Tron reaches just N100??�

*10,000 Trons would give you N1million!!*���

You can start this up with just N1,500

DM me 07019972593 or join my group and I'll teach you✊✊
https:///DCJzlloSC5SC1m5UBmgywb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 08, 2020
Chasdonblizz:
Can you please connect me to this? I really need to start doing something worthwhile aside academics.

Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/5898215/how-build-enviable-income-email

When you're done, check the profile of the fellow who created the topic for the link to the Telegram group.

CC: Kingzeez10
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by vykdevil: 8:13am On Sep 08, 2020
all this comments motivated me. thanks everyone for commenting
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by Crackhead25(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2020
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by Hannania(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2020
ecomalchemist:

What Uni offers telcomms engineering as a course please ?
FUTMinna, ABU and BUK
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by futurebillgate(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Notatribalist:
chat me up..
link it's not working
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by Afedminister49: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2020
Notatribalist:
You can start learning how to trade forex. I didn't say learn how to gamble with FOREX. I said learn how to trade..If anyone else is interested in forex chat me up via via link below.
I don't charge any fee.I don't sell any material for a fee..If I ever charge you any fee then back off..

FOREX is large enough for everyone to earn..My aim is to correct the wrong perception people have about forex.. WhatsApp me here

Bro i tried to DM but not going through could you pls chat me up
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by Notatribalist(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2020
Afedminister49:

Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by Notatribalist(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2020
Afedminister49:

Drop your number here.
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by Notatribalist(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2020
Afedminister49:

Or try my signature
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by Notatribalist(m): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2020
futurebillgate:
link it's not working
use my signature or drop your number.A lot of people have been reaching out to me.
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by Kingzeez10: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Shoodboi:

Learn a high income skill that you can use to offer freelance services to companies in North America and Europe (either in full-time, part-time or freelance basis) while living here in Nigeria.

You will earn in dollars, euros or pounds and improve your life.

I will give you three set of skills you can learn depending on how quickly you can make money off them.

1. Copywriting.

You can start making money from this in as little as a week after you've learned the ropes.

There's a NL topic on this. Let me know if you're interested so I can find the link for you.

2. Graphics designing, photo editing and video editing

Learn Adobe packages (Premiere Pro, PhotoShop, Illustrator, After Effects) and CorelDraw). They all go hand-in-hand.

However, they take more time and resources to learn than copywriting.

3. Coding

Coding is very lucrative but it takes time to learn and perfect. You may need to learn for up a year or two before you start making money.

Python language is hot right now and is possibly the most used language out there.

You can also Google High Income Skills to know guide you.

Just be focused and stay away from women from now. Your future self will thank you.

I advised you to go for "service" skills instead of "handwork" skills (e.g: mechanic, plumber, electrician, barber, tailor, forklift driver, etc.) because you'll need to leave Nigeria to make it in those careers.

And we all know how difficult it is to leave this country.

I'm interested in the Copywriting link please
Re: At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kingzeez10:

I'm interested in the Copywriting link please

Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/5898215/how-build-enviable-income-email

When you're done, check the profile of the fellow who created the topic for the link to the Telegram group.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Students To Sue Minister Of Education After He Asked Them To Sue ASUU / Teenager Loses Sight Over Teacher's Cane (photo) / Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.