Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola (84300 Views)

Peruzzi Buys Mercedes Benz GLE As Birthday Gift (Video) / Naira Marley Buys Customised Diamond Neck Chain (Photos, Video) / Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by SuyaEater(m): 8:35am On Sep 07, 2020
Instead all these young cats to build hospitals, schools, houses for the homeless,..they waste their money on useless nonsense like Benz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by Uzomacharles: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2020
guyman13:
u too know
U know less

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by Uzomacharles: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2020
Diesel1:
Can you swear with your sisters womb with this claim?

Bring your sister own come
Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by Uzomacharles: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Weytin you mean? Naira Marley no get the money?

Even if he bill client buy car, Sars go still leave am if he say he be Naira Marley younger brother. #Mafo

How many shows Naira Marley go and how many Arrest him get this Covid 19 time?
Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by SocialJustice: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2020
Uzomacharles:
That boy don bill client come use Naira Marley cover up

What can I say?

Them resemble sha
Lol, very possible.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by TheChameleon: 8:42am On Sep 07, 2020
Diesel1:
It's his choice of pose, so drool and move

It's my choice to comment....shut your dirty mouth and move.
Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by Meteng: 8:45am On Sep 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
As usual, instead in building wealth, the narrow minded black people are buying BS bling bling... And then in a few years, they will be begging people online to help them with their medical bills.

The majority of black people all over the world are useless when it come to managing MONEY, that's why the majority of black celebrities go through millions of dollars and still end up broke.

MONEY RULE #1 don't foolishly spend money on BS.....and instead INVEST IT, and then spend the "profit" that this investment brings you.
Oil plenty for your head, bro, and may it never finish

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by alizma: 8:45am On Sep 07, 2020
Danwakae:

Even in this pandemic, where he only went for a show ... This one don pass music ooo

You are a novice, such popular musician don't need to go for show before they make their money. The online platform provide them with avenue to make more money even without stepping out of their house.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by Meteng: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2020
haiti007:
It will end in tears..

*****Run outta thread****
You don't need to run bro, right thinking naija youths, are behind you

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by tope3x(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2020
Naira just bought C550 last week

LiquidMer:
Bloggers will not kill me with the way they carry new... That a Cla250 2014 7m... Not C550

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2020
Arrrrrhhh

grin grin grin it's not a big deal, naira can buy anything or like the other guy above said "hin don bill clients" grin

My problem is all this nija boys shouting marlians will be misbehaving like tauts. How can you be shouting you are a marlians and you want to look for job grin if you are going for interview don't wear belt, sag ya trousers and let's hope for a better end grin zero manners ba? grin
Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by dalass(f): 8:51am On Sep 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
As usual, instead in building wealth, the narrow minded black people are buying BS bling bling... And then in a few years, they will be begging people online to help them with their medical bills.

The majority of black people all over the world are useless when it come to managing MONEY, that's why the majority of black celebrities go through millions of dollars and still end up broke.

MONEY RULE #1 don't foolishly spend money on BS.....and instead INVEST IT, and then spend the by"profit" that this investment brings you.

So true undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by pacespot(m): 8:51am On Sep 07, 2020
These people always show every little thing they do on social media, that is why they are often on the radar of EFCC.
Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by TheEnlightenedO(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2020
LiquidMer:
Bloggers will not kill me with the way they carry new... That a Cla250 2014 7m... Not C550

Your reply shows you didn’t pay enough attention in English class In secondary school at the very least. They said he recently bought a C550 (which I’m sure they meant the S550 he bought from IVD last week. The post said it was a CLA he got his brother.

Also, I wonder how much y’all think these cars are worth, Naira is international known and being streamed heavy worldwide, you should see how people in francophone west African countries listen to all his songs, I swear they listen to him more than Wizkid and Davido combined this 2020 in these francophone countries, ask them Dbanj how much they made during their time, much less now that YouTube, Spotify, Tidal, Boomplay and all these apps pay them heavily for streams. Also when you’re that famous you NEVER have to pay the same amount a regular man like me would pay for that same car, and you get incentives from the dealer for publicity, IVD fit gree make hé carry the car pay am installmentally because As a known celeb you have face credit...

Naira does at least 2 shows a week, even if it’s 1m a piece, he is signed to himself, so keeps majority of his profits... if you no sabi business talk say you no sabi. Also as per investments people always come to scream invest invest, do you think these guys don’t know these things, most hustlers know about treasury bills, CoDs and all sorts. I have friends who didn’t even make their funds legitimately that comfortably make hundreds of thousands in residual income off such things monthly while their capital stays intact.

You can conveniently get a CLA for under 5m, you just need know the right connect and know ur way. 4m cannot even buy you a plot of land in many parts of Lagos so kmt.

If he wants to take care of his family it is his family, if things go south for him, you won’t be there for him, his family will.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by Parisian: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2020
Exactly what I noticed
TheChameleon:
Social media generation....

In 2 out of 3 pictures, he was so focused on his phone he didn't even look up.
Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by TheEnlightenedO(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2020
alizma:

You are a novice, such popular musician don't need to go for show before they make their money. The online platform provide them with avenue to make more money even without stepping out of their house.

Az In Ehn... Ignorant people everywhere, leave them make them Dey wait make he dey do live show with band...

The income off each of the videos that get up to 10m views alone is enough to buy a very decent luxury vehicle. What will these guys now say when they see youtubers who have and make way more money than Davido yearly, many of them make mad quid off streaming video games and just talking bs.

My guy Ownage Pranks on YouTube makes over 10k usd per prank video he posts
Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by ILYMA: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

MONEY RULE #1 don't foolishly spend money on BS.....and instead INVEST IT, and then spend the "profit" that this investment brings you.

FOOL!!! It doesn't apply to only black people.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by benqo01(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2020
Congratulation awon marlian
Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by Danwakae(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2020
alizma:

Liar... Is Naira marley more popular than Davido, Wizkid, Tiwa, with heavy online present , but yet feeling the effects of pandemic ?

We all know what Naira marley also does apart from music
Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by Danwakae(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2020
IVORY2009:

Yahoozee Kawa kazi grin

Walahi ...music is a best cover up , for other illegal hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by Danwakae(m): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2020
blowjohn:

It's the money they didn't pay him before the pandemic.

Lolsss...leave that talk..

Music a best cover up for their main hustle

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by LiquidMer: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2020
TheEnlightenedO:

Your reply shows you didn’t pay enough attention in English class In secondary school at the very least. They said he recently bought a C550 (which I’m sure they meant the S550 he bought from IVD last week. The post said it was a CLA he got his brother.

Also, I wonder how much y’all think these cars are worth, Naira is international known and being streamed heavy worldwide, you should see how people in francophone west African countries listen to all his songs, I swear they listen to him more than Wizkid and Davido combined this 2020 in these francophone countries, ask them Dbanj how much they made during their time, much less now that YouTube, Spotify, Tidal, Boomplay and all these apps pay them heavily for streams. Also when you’re that famous you NEVER have to pay the same amount a regular man like me would pay for that same car, and you get incentives from the dealer for publicity, IVD fit gree make hé carry the car pay am installmentally because As a known celeb you have face credit...

Naira does at least 2 shows a week, even if it’s 1m a piece, he is signed to himself, so keeps majority of his profits... if you no sabi business talk say you no sabi. Also as per investments people always come to scream invest invest, do you think these guys don’t know these things, most hustlers know about treasury bills, CoDs and all sorts. I have friends who didn’t even make their funds legitimately that comfortably make hundreds of thousands in residual income off such things monthly while their capital stays intact.

You can conveniently get a CLA for under 5m, you just need know the right connect and know ur way. 4m cannot even buy you a plot of land in many parts of Lagos so kmt.

If he wants to take care of his family it is his family, if things go south for him, you won’t be there for him, his family will.

English master, how much do you have in your account bals?
Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by pacco6ixty9(m): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2020
Onye Na Way ya..
Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by LiquidMer: 9:15am On Sep 07, 2020
tope3x:
Naira just bought C550 last week

ok
Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by sammychimex(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2020
XOGBADO:
Cc: Sammychimex grin wink

Experrit soon.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by zudozz: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2020
Hope say he dey give am iiiigbo n codeine sha?
Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2020
flyingpig:
Omo trump benefits help bois o

I dey tell you bro.
Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by banhammy: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2020
See how ordinary thug will be cruising around in expensive car.
Say NO to crime

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by Perhaps2020: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2020
Uzomacharles:
That boy don bill client come use Naira Marley cover up

What can I say?

Them resemble sha

Exactly what I was thinking. You go last

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by seanwilliam(m): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2020
Diesel1:
Mr bad mind, I can understand your plight, please calm down.. Even the Yahoo wey you dey talk no easy to do
leave am! E think say sleepless night, unending sub, paid logs, trying to catch up with mates, fuel, Sars settles etc e think say e easy...

No work is easy.. na why those Yahoo boy dey stingy

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by EmperorFred: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Congrats broda.. This one na confirm gee boy.
Yahoo boiz really chop benefits money. This guy go be loader. God bless all hustlers out there.
Teach me boss
Re: Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola by Drizzy5001(m): 9:43am On Sep 07, 2020
With all the money wey dem dey chop, e no dey show for their body. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking / Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence / Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.