Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family (39859 Views)

Adorable Four Generations Photos Of A Nigerian Family / The Reality Of The First Born In Every Nigerian Family / Bride Runs Away After Groom Fails To Provide Traditional Marriage Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by pacehood(m): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If you are very rich and value the woman, you will do
will you keep quiet. This is a crime

4 Likes

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by nnamdi640: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
I will pay half,if truly the lady love me,she will pay half too problem solve

1 Like

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by armadeo(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
HamzatLyon:
And after 1 month,

of their marriage.

Wife con say she no enjoy the man on bed.

she want divorce...

my people what's your say on it?

Na this matter dem dey settle since morning

1 Like

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by kushme: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Matrimonous:
Most times men end up paying all those for a lady whom other men had been using free of charge and whom they may go on using after marriage.
Mtcheeeeeeew!!!

You think people come here to shout SIMP for nothing.. grin
This your comment is one of the definitions of a Simp.. cheesy
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
Na to marry oyinbo sure pass. No time for nonsense. All my sons must marry white women. It is one of my sacred responsibilities as a good father.
Na d way. My papa marry my oyinbo mother. And I'm advocating same.
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
MelesZanawi:

Alpha males are men who don't cheapen themselves in the eyes for females.
Exactly
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by armadeo(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
BarrElChapo:
If I pay this. Then this is the last dime the family will get from me. Last dime

Dude had to say last dime twice.

Bro I feel your rage and pain. Lol.

I would do the same. I wont help ever.

1 Like

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by cooooooks(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
It's the mentality that daughters are property that leads to such a list.

MrTAnonymous:

Oh really? So by paying such ridiculous money to the family all in the name of marriage means I value her? undecided
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
cooooooks:
It's the mentality that daughters are property that leads to such a list.

That's poverty mentality.
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by armadeo(m): 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ategberoson:
I don't see much big deal in the list if the bride to be is a virgin but it will be height of stupidity and foolishness to pay for such list when the bride to be is non virgin

I don't know about other state in East but I know bride price list is negotiable in Abia and Anambra, the groom can runs it with the family

Even if na virgin so what? Are you buying a virgin or marrying a wife.

Some of una sef?
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by Emaxwell(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
The part there requested for a Football Pump Fifa type got me ���
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by cooooooks(m): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
Very FALSE statistics

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.TOTL.MA.ZS

Ngozioma:
grin grin grin New world population statistics
Population 7.8 billion people on planet earth.

Women = 5.6 billion
Men = 2.2 billion

So baby-girl, think twice before saying NO to a man.!

Look, of the 2,2bn

1bn are married already

200 000 are in prison and mental institutions

Leaving 1bn , of which 500 million are jobless

5% are gay

3% are Catholic priests

10% are relatives

The remainder have sexual problems most are above 66years.

So my sisters hold on tight to what you have
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by aaking(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
oluwaahmed:

Oponu, u be the attendance sheet for mbaise girls in alaba

Oponu in yoruba could mean opónu I.e turning of stomach grin cheesy am not here to trade word with you but those your sisters will die single if your primitive fathers do nothing about it. Pelè

1 Like

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by obiekunie2: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
Arrewa:
Now way men don dey form Galadima??

In the next 10yrs if we don't take time na beg parents go dey beg men to come and marry their daughters for free.

Men way no send marriage again grin

Parents don't know the kind of Alpha men this our generation is breeding grin

for once i liked your post.

i wish i can like it 10 times.
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by ericangel01(m): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
in my tribe, u are only to pay under 20,000 naira as bride price then this few items: 2 or a set of eccollars box (for the girl to load her things) then small she goat for(rearring) the goat is to along with the bride,then 70 tubers of yam/one umbrella/one bag of rice/salt/2 jerican of red oil/ one wrapper. that's all. and most of the food stuff will be cooked in bride family for guest.
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by sheflat: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Na wa oo
The matter tired me too
BECOS WE STILL DEY SETTLE THE MATTER
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by Buikechukwu35(m): 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
E no go pass Imo State.
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by simeko(m): 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Madam stop that play, whats the sense on what you said, are the selling their daugther, this is not about whether u love the lady or not
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
YOU MEAN VALUE ADDED SERVICE �
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by mechanics(m): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hmmmm, this is serious o, it won't pass south south.
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by Mikeparlo12(m): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Awon were.
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by olowo1995(m): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:

I will pay and later sell the lady to Lebanese as I don buy am full version
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by freeborn02: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:

You need to stop this your "value woman" nonsense.

Will she be feeding you or Will you be the one to be feeding her.

Will her presence in your home be producing money for you or will it be causing you more expenses?

1 Like

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by freeborn02: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
You can never say that.

Don’t use your present situation to just your future

Instead of adding another family's burden to mine, I will use the money to establish a business
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
That's called exploitation.and it's wrong.money or no money.this is the reason some of rich people spend needlessly and steal needlessly.
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by dalass(f): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
id4sho:
Yeasterners

Assuming I'm the guy, na to waka sure pass.... Haba! They asked including pants... grin

Kilode?

Our brothers from the East, you dey try oh grin
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by GoldHorse(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
I don't really understand how "Underwears" for bride parents find its way into a Marriage item list walahi!

The list is also extreme! I can never agree to this even for my children to pay/provide such before marrying someone.
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by dalass(f): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
olowo1995:

I will pay and later sell the lady to Lebanese as I don buy am full version

grin

NAPTIP beware ! grin
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by davien(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
After even paying for everything in that list the man will now be glued to one nagging spirit and be begging for "just the tip". cheesy
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by Jqtyfx(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by izubext007: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
I will do it if only she a virgin and had never kiss and manstubate .
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by prophetfire: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
. Do what? You chop crase?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / Pap For Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.