Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family (39776 Views)

Adorable Four Generations Photos Of A Nigerian Family / The Reality Of The First Born In Every Nigerian Family / Bride Runs Away After Groom Fails To Provide Traditional Marriage Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by babajero(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
That list is a lie, it is created just for comments. because no family can have its own private list separate from the one of the community (Ezekiel's family), and what is the meaning of 2 bottles of schnapps and 2 bottles of kaikai. Forget it, it is just for fun.

1 Like

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by bobschneidere(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Any idea how much would be enough to cover these demands ?
I want to foot the bill. I hate nonsense.
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
grin grin reply me na. Nonsense and buhari cheesy
SmartPolician:

Huncle, it's the culture

They didn't establish it; they just met it.

If you don't like it, try elsewhere

Dem no dey beg anybody

Meanwhile, I won't reply you again
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by TimeManager(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nuttella:
cheesy cheesy huncle your money don complete so? We are waiting for you.
I'm still consulting. I heard there's also a mother's list, father's list, family list... Last yr, my cousin's list was around 250k. Why is yours 5M?

Kiss the truth!
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by lekzhortin(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If you are very rich and value the woman, you will do

Exactly,if you are "RICH"
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by Paromarc: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
This family wan use the in-law to escape poverty by force. Big time cash out. They are asking for rake too. Iyaaa!
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
TimeManager:

I'm still consulting. I heard there's also a mother's list, father's list, family list... Last yr, my cousin's list was around 250k. Why is yours 5M?

Kiss the truth!
Cause I'm indabosky bahose cheesy cheesy
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by oluxy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Then let the father and the family marry their daughter
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by suchmuch: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
You can never say that.

Don’t use your present situation to just your future
I easily afford all these many times over without breaking a sweat, but there is no chance in hell l'll marry from this family

are they selling their daughter ? from experience, if a man should do all these, then its only the beginning of extortion....

2 Likes

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by Pat081: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

E shock you abi? cheesy
E shock me too grin grin grin
E Shock oga at aso rock too

1 Like

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by Kennyswag: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
When I can use that money to travel to europe

1 Like

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by PotatoSalad(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kaeboy:
grin Even if na me. I hate rubbish
Baba talk say the family had been waiting for someone to emancipate them from poverty and he took the bait. The olodo girlfriend that was supposed to talk to her parents about the monstrous list but didn't, instead, she asked her boyfriend to do it that it's a one-time thing. My cuz said no problem. Invited her to his place and took the engagement ring.
Dude that's still struggling lmao

3 Likes

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by TimeManager(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nuttella:
Cause I'm indabosky bahose cheesy cheesy
Be serious, i don enter your matter.
kiss the truth!
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by KingsoChuks101(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
After i don collect the p*ssy finish
Carry ur pikin Go
I No Marry Again smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by hybridblood07(m): 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
It's well my brother
Leopantro:

God forbid she dies in the marriage because what my friend is going through to bury is wife, you will cry for him.
The requirements alone is depressing the already depressed man, with 4 kids to take care off
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by adonisuwa(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hmmmmm! Na them be this

1 Like

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

No reasonable man would pay such ridiculous amount of money all in the name of bride price. That list is outrageous!!!

And filled with stupid items

What is rain booth doing in that list

2 Likes

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by anslemarinze52(m): 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
AntiWailer:
Nice list grin grin
God knows I can never marry into such greedy family.
Their type will eventually wreck the man

no be lie bro and if Yu reason ham na the East
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by Deborah98(f): 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
What century are those guys in undecided,but how on Earth do they think someone will provide all that..
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by anslemarinze52(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:

say wetin........... because I wan Marry your daughter

1 Like

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

And filled with stupid items

What is rain booth doing in that list

I tire ooo. Very stupid and unnecessary items.
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pat081:
E Shock oga at aso rock too

Lol

1 Like

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
rhames:

reminds me of a time i was going out with an Igbo woman and a bosom friend whispered in my ears " men! you go pay dowry".

I withdrew instantly.

such is the case.

Oga ooo

1 Like

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ibime:

Aside the longathroat, these people don't value the Grooms time.

Round that list up into one monetary figure and stop sending the groom from market to market.

Any groom that marries into this family will be spending unnecessary time on copious family issues going forward.

No lies!!!
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by bewla(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
Arrewa:
Now way men don dey form Galadima??

In the next 10yrs if we don't take time na beg parents go dey beg men to come and marry their daughters for free.

Men way no send marriage again grin

Parents don't know the kind of Alpha men this our generation is breeding grin
poop daddy boop daddy
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by Ategberoson(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
I don't see much big deal in the list if the bride to be is a virgin but it will be height of stupidity and foolishness to pay for such list when the bride to be is non virgin

I don't know about other state in East but I know bride price list is negotiable in Abia and Anambra, the groom can runs it with the family

1 Like

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by armadeo(m): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:

And if you arent rich and you value her what happens?

3 Likes

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by AreaFada2: 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
Na wa o!
Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by Lastmankc(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
And the worst part of it, may be that the guy that took the virginity of the girl may use only indomie without egg.

2 Likes

Re: 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Leeches

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) / Before You Marry As A Man / Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.