Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria (55575 Views)

Ehumibe Moji Dada Omoh, Immigration Officer In Police Net Over Fraud (photo) / Armed Robbers In Police Uniforms In Enugu Caught After Gun Battle (Photos) / Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by GarangDeMabior: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Rubbish
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Clementz0(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nigerian police na scam
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by jidxin(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Nigerian police officers love arresting people unnecessarily. You’ll be amazed when they start listing your offences.

If you are confident enough and would love to attract police trouble in Nigeria, try these tricks and don’t say I didn’t tell you initially.

Top 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria

1. Claiming Right Or Claiming To Know The Law

Try to prove you know the law more than them. Most especially when you tell them you know your rights. When it comes to police, rights take on new meanings.

2. Carrying Laptop In A Backpack Or Just The Backpack

Just know that it’s either you part with a huge sum of money or you lavish in the cell for a night. To Nigerian police officers, you’re an internet fraudster.

3. Walking Or Going Outside At Night

Buying Suya late at night: Your girlfriend craved for suya and you decided to be the good boyfriend. God help you if police officers decide to raid that night, you’re done for.

4. Having Dread Locks, Tattoo, Or Gold Chains, Or Iphone

Once you’re on dreads, you automatically sign for police trouble. To them, dreads means you’re a potential criminal. If you want to add more salt, just tint your dreads to red or green.

5. Using A Benz, Venza, Or Any Sophisticated Car

Make sure you are a young guy and your car is above the 2009 model. To police officers, you are a bag of money. Therefore, it’s very easy for them to milk you.

Funny enough, when armed robbers are operating in an area, they won’t show up until the robbers are gone.

The End!!!

So Guys,

Add Yours

Lets hear from you

Drop your comments
Oga i have been carrying my laptop and bag over the 10 years i have never been harrased by the police

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by ILYMA: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Forget all this one..Just breathing alone is enough for them to harass u..You will have to tell dem why grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Freestainworld(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
when you are an okada man who refused to roja

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Dlewisi: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jst invite them to help collect a debt from a client, jst know say 2/3 of the money go go for settlement of police. Very YeYe people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Elsueno: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Anything for the boys cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Dentmoyin(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
police see my guy with gold circle, dem arrest am for future rape incident..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by mployer(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lol.

Knowing your right, been bold and calm will save you from police wahala.

Don't ever be in a haste, them go chop you die.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by shankara7: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Na for people that doesn't know their right. I dey change am for them always.
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by BEATNEST(f): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Toscarel:
Nigeria should be amongst the top ten places to live in, in the world. Northern Nigeria top five.
mtcheww when there are better places
Northern Nigeria is the worst part of Nigeria and you are claiming should be top 5
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
vhuqnl:
My job is to report righteousness post. That fake pastor.
I report his post so as to have them hidden. Please join hands with me to report his posts.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by merciful2024: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
well
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Elysiana: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
CATTLE COLONY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Kaybaba5(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Men in black
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by BEATNEST(f): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
jidxin:
Oga i have been carrying my laptop and bag over the 10 years i have never been harrased by the police
three things
1) you're lucky
2)you didn't look the part
3)where you live

13 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Toscarel: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
BEATNEST:
mtcheww when there are better places
Northern Nigeria is the worst part of Nigeria and you are claiming should be top 5

Top five most dangerous places to live in the world. Read again
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
anastasius:
Stay away from Nigerian women and girls. They have nothing to offer.

My Nigerian dad married my European mom and life is good. He warned me against Nigerian women but I didn't listen. Now I'm suffering from it.
Nigerian women will wreck you. And those lesbians forming feminism are fake.
Any man that support feminism is a Simpleton. Most of them are gays. Only gay men support feminism.
You have been warned

So all of us should start searching for foreign wives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Nigerian police officers love arresting people unnecessarily. You’ll be amazed when they start listing your offences.

If you are confident enough and would love to attract police trouble in Nigeria, try these tricks and don’t say I didn’t tell you initially.

Top 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria

1. Claiming Right Or Claiming To Know The Law

Try to prove you know the law more than them. Most especially when you tell them you know your rights. When it comes to police, rights take on new meanings.

2. Carrying Laptop In A Backpack Or Just The Backpack

Just know that it’s either you part with a huge sum of money or you lavish in the cell for a night. To Nigerian police officers, you’re an internet fraudster.

3. Walking Or Going Outside At Night

Buying Suya late at night: Your girlfriend craved for suya and you decided to be the good boyfriend. God help you if police officers decide to raid that night, you’re done for.

4. Having Dread Locks, Tattoo, Or Gold Chains, Or Iphone

Once you’re on dreads, you automatically sign for police trouble. To them, dreads means you’re a potential criminal. If you want to add more salt, just tint your dreads to red or green.

5. Using A Benz, Venza, Or Any Sophisticated Car

Make sure you are a young guy and your car is above the 2009 model. To police officers, you are a bag of money. Therefore, it’s very easy for them to milk you.

Funny enough, when armed robbers are operating in an area, they won’t show up until the robbers are gone.

The End!!!

So Guys,

Add Yours

Lets hear from you

Drop your comments
dying your hair.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by BEATNEST(f): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
Toscarel:

Top five most dangerous places to live in the world. Read again
you just corrected it check the comment I quoted
Although I don't agree on it being among the top 10 most dangerous place to live in the world.
carry on

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
vhuqnl:
I report his post so as to have them hidden. Please join hands with me to report his posts.
there are people interested in seeing them.....

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
anastasius:

My Nigerian dad married my European mom and life is good. He warned me against Nigerian women but I didn't listen. Now I'm suffering from it.
Any man that support feminism is a Simpleton. Most of them are gays. Only gay men support feminism.
You have been warned
your new campaign is rather hilarious
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by ndukwechinasa: 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
Police officers are human. Right or wrong, always befriend or lobby them, and they will remain your friend.
Police has no friend.
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Danniedpastor(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
vhuqnl:

You are so jobless...
And still lack the fear of God

Sorry o

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Sirfemisky: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
vhuqnl:
I beg him to assist with small money make i take eat since last month.
He didnt reply me
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by ABCthings: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
vhuqnl:
mods please ban vhuqnl for only 12 years.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Karleb(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Having a smart phone should be on the list.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria,if you dress nicely you're already a Yahoo boy
This shit doesn't happen in Netherlands cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Sirfemisky: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
anastasius:

You have been warned
Do you have any white woman available?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja / Nigerian Man Goes Mad In Malaysia, Strips Unclad, As Juju Fails (Video) / Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.