Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria (55574 Views)

Ehumibe Moji Dada Omoh, Immigration Officer In Police Net Over Fraud (photo) / Armed Robbers In Police Uniforms In Enugu Caught After Gun Battle (Photos) / Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by vhuqnl(m): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
ABCthings:
mods please ban vhuqnl for only 12 years.
You will be banned for 600years

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by ABCthings: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I beg him to assist with small money make i take eat since last month.
He didnt reply me
did you see righteousness in any ballot paper or did you vote him during election? Is he your president?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by vhuqnl(m): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sirfemisky:
... I beg him to assist with small money make i take eat since last month. He didnt reply me
That one don chop?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by vhuqnl(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
Danniedpastor:

You are so jobless... And still lack the fear of God
Sorry o
Fear of God? You are a sheeple. Carry your Bible and read.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by ABCthings: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
vhuqnl:

You will be banned for 600years

people like you should be correctional facilities. Bubu is a failure! angry

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
Police officers are human. Right or wrong, always befriend or lobby them, and they will remain your friend.
you must be a policeman or are naive to the evils of policemen.

Both my parents were in the police force but I hate them with a serious passion. My father who is a former policeman himself hates the police force so much(that's why he retired early).....maybe you should get together with him so that he would open your eyes to the evils carried out by policemen in Nigeria you would weep!!!

Policemen are devils in uniform and am talking from a wide array of experience here.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Anaerobi(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
police arrested a friend of mine for drinking water while he is talking. Nigeria police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Sirfemisky: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
ABCthings:
did you see righteousness in any ballot paper or did you vote him during election? Is he your president?
I wanted to know if he is doing the work of God.
he supposed to help me even if na to sell the only boxer he get to assist.
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by abdullahi45: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
H
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
Police officers are human. Right or wrong, always befriend or lobby them, and they will remain your friend.
Guess your papa na police. Thunder fire all if them
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by jidxin(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
BEATNEST:
three things
1) you're lucky
2)you didn't look the part
3)where you live
hmmmn oga i stay in ketu lagos and i move around lagos with with my bag.
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Vatod(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Who tell you say Nigeria get police, na thief in Black uniform we get here jawe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by ppogba: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Speaking yeye english to a police man that has been baked by a scorching sun is more than enough to put you in trouble.

Speak your pidgin and jump past the devil.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Jeromejnr(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sirfemisky:

But you have money to buy data and phone abi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by RPG2020(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
But how come person wey nor get work dey ride 5m car

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by WorkTheTalk(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
anastasius:

Guess your papa na police. Thunder fire all if them
This police matter shouldn't make you loose your joy, abeg
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by heendrix(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
BEATNEST:
mtcheww when there are better places
Northern Nigeria is the worst part of Nigeria and you are claiming should be top 5

Aside Maiduguri n Kaduna no side in the North is any worse

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sirfemisky:
comedian grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by ppogba: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Anaerobi:
police arrested a friend of mine for drinking water while he is talking.
Nigeria police.

I cannot say you lied.

Police arrested me at Ojuelegba while walking and took me to the station because the envelop with me HAS AN EXPIRED VEHICLE DOCUMENT!

IF you waka for naija you go hear orishirishi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by blackboy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Toscarel:
Nigeria should be amongst the top ten most dangerous places to live in, in the world. Northern Nigeria top five.

Police or AMAC task force who bad pass? The AMAC task force will always pick on a vehicle being driven by foreigners. Very shameful.

The police and dead locks? Dreads look so popular now in Lagos among the youth in Lagos.

Laptop? A lot of people these days carry laptops around. I am aware cyber cafes are raided a lot by police in Lagos. Most wont allow you bring in your own.

Let's not make the police look that bad. Even during the curfew I travelled interstate and got to my neighbourhood past 11pm and the police came out and I explained to them . They let me go without collecting a dime.
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by lizzypro: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by vhuqnl(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
ABCthings:

people like you should be correctional facilities. Bubu is a failure! angry
You can't even type well. Shame and excuse of a human being. Spits
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by heendrix(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sirfemisky:

Lol grin
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by anonimi: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Vatod:
Who tell you say Nigeria get police, na thief in Black uniform we get here jawe

Thieves hailed by most of us, because we are related or somehow connected to them

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4274523_3805699img1396jpegcb9c5e0f95f8cb52cfda5bbc4d201cc6_jpegcbc2aa277423d11ab6fdf5a633b42ae1

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by emapeteum(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
I felt victim of police brutality based on your number 3.i was harassed by the police who later apologize slapped by a soldier in their team who never knew that I was with a captain.we pray to sport him out here in Ibadan one day.
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Grace146: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
The police is your friend
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by FGonline: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Welcome to Nigeria,if you dress nicely you're already a Yahoo boy
This shit doesn't happen in Netherlands cool
But make sure you are not a Yahoo boy
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by missionmex(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
vhuqnl:
My job is to report righteousness post. That fake pastor.
I report his post so as to have them hidden. Please join hands with me to report his posts.
Antichrist

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
if Npf was a fine force, I would have been close to CSP by now but their policing disgust me and how I can be in part of what disgust me if I don't want to be stained with such unruly characters
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
FGonline:
But make sure you are not a Yahoo boy
TFundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) / Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja / Nigerian Man Goes Mad In Malaysia, Strips Unclad, As Juju Fails (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.