Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,572 members, 7,861,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Please Advice Me If Every Thing My Husband Says Should Be 100 Per - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me If Every Thing My Husband Says Should Be 100 Per (709 Views)

See The Kain Of thing My Fiancee Is Pushing Me To Do (picture) / Am So Dejected!!!my Husband Says My Food Is Salty / Virginity Is Not Every Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me If Every Thing My Husband Says Should Be 100 Per by itgirl(f): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2011
am just newly weeded,though my husband lus me so dearly and i luv him so much too.but wat i want to ask now is do i have rigth to disagree with him at times,is it every thing he deciced for i that i should all agree with him?am throwing this to only married people pls if u are not stay off.
Re: Please Advice Me If Every Thing My Husband Says Should Be 100 Per by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2011
what concerns nl with the matter?
Re: Please Advice Me If Every Thing My Husband Says Should Be 100 Per by MMM2(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2011
what of divorcee ?
Are dey free 2 contribute.
Re: Please Advice Me If Every Thing My Husband Says Should Be 100 Per by Yemmyc(f): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2011
*screamin*married pple ur attention is needed!.*turns 2 poster*mtschewwwww.wait they 're comin.
Re: Please Advice Me If Every Thing My Husband Says Should Be 100 Per by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2011
M M M:

what of divorcee ?
Are dey free 2 contribute.

grin grin grin

@poster, you are newly wedded and you're here already
Re: Please Advice Me If Every Thing My Husband Says Should Be 100 Per by horny4u(f): 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2011
No you shld have a mind of your own or you lose your person. Listen carefully when he talks to you but carry out your heart desire only when you are sure what u re doing is for the best. Women have better intution than men and see matters deeper as well. He is the head n you are the neck that gently directs the head without conflict,the neck is almost invisible with no conflict with the head yet directing the state of affairs by blowing your hubby's ego sincerely you will be able to have your way while he thinks its a great idea.
Re: Please Advice Me If Every Thing My Husband Says Should Be 100 Per by Zahnda(f): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2011
How was the balance of power prior to getting married? If it was as is now and you and you married him, then you ok'ed the T&Cs and signed on the dotted line.
Re: Please Advice Me If Every Thing My Husband Says Should Be 100 Per by DesolaSMS: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2011
Re: Please Advice Me If Every Thing My Husband Says Should Be 100 Per by ifyalways(f): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2011
Zahnda:

How was the balance of power prior to getting married? If it was as is now and you and you married him, then you ok'ed the T&Cs and signed on the dotted line.
Co-signed.
Were u a happy follow follow during courtship?
Whatever be the case,let him have his say then sweetly suggest your own opinions,however If he is used to making all the decisions u are in for a long thing sha.
Re: Please Advice Me If Every Thing My Husband Says Should Be 100 Per by MMM2(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2011
mods pls move dis thread 2 family section since its 4 married people.

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial : 10 Mistakes Not To Make With Ur Girlfriends(s) / Make Una Analyse Oooooooo / Why Do Most New Marriages End In Seperation Or Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.