Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead (47026 Views)

One Person Killed As Fulani, Hausa Residents Clash In Ondo State Community / IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members / Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Bobonnukwu: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
AnanseK:

The pictures have shown it and there are more Igbos in the North than there are in the East.
Is it not foolish for them to attack Northerners?
If you can't bring any tangible evidence of the attacks on Northerners in the East, I'll advise you stop making your pathetic father proud by displaying your idiocy here.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Bobonnukwu: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Simbrixton:
you na go collect for this 1 sha your deflecting tactics wont work

Huh?
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by babajero(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
omenka:
What are they attacking and killing Housas for? What exactly has Housas done to them? Tomorrow they'd be all over the place saying ipob is none violent and bear no arms.

Smh.
You sound really immature.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by babajero(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
omenka:
What are they attacking and killing Housas for? What exactly has Housas done to them? Tomorrow they'd be all over the place saying ipob is none violent and bear no arms.

Smh.
You sound really immature..
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Bobonnukwu: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
nisai:
Calm down, don't burst a neck vein.
The facts are their. Yorubaland is the most developed place in Nigeria today by many indices according to stats. They could have move far ahead and left a wider gap between them and other regions though, and your agitation would have been much easier if not for the myopia of Azikiwe in 1953. Again, the Western region under the leadership of chief Awolowo was ahead in the first republic before your brothers struck again with myopia. If not, you shouldn't be the one crying for restructuring or secession today after plunging us into this mess from 1966.

What terrorism? After the annulment of the June 12 1993 election, there were protest and agitation done with good strategy and tactics. The result is 1999 presidency of Obasanjo. Also, the democracy day in Nigeria today is called Abiola day, June 12. Thsee are pointing to the intelligence, sophistication and smartness of the Yoruba. Learn pls learn!
Apart from Lagos, which others states in your region are actually developed? leave aside your "but Igbos troop in millions to yorubaland" rhetorics or some oluwole rubbish stats your brother in NBS concocted. Bring ace and tangible metrics to prove that states like Osun, Ondo, Ogun, and Oyo are developed.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by babajero(m): 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
omenka:
We're not one, true. Split the country, we desire. Only corrupt politicians benefitting from the arrangement, true.

But, the current thread is about Ipob killing two Hausa people. That should be your focus.

Are the points you mentioned enough reason why they killed those people? Am I allowed to just up and kill a couple of persons because *we are not one* and *I desire that the country be devided*, or because *only politicians are living large in the country*?
Are you sure you are up-to 18 years?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by babajero(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Arrewa:
ok... But don't cry genocide when Retaliation start going on.

So enjoy the moment.
Where is the genocide going to happen in the north or the East, because if it be the East, the hausas will be the ones in the receiving end.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by BOFA2020: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]thrash bin content. Take and shove into your anus
[/s]
I have already SHOVED it into your reta*ded brainwashed empty skull. Deal with it.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Miracle1991: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

You must be a Fulani..were southerners not liked in 2011 when buhari lost election
What is this one writing? Illiterates everywere.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Sleekfingers: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
In as much as i detest Ipob.......but i think this is fake news......i will trying and forward this news to Dss.....make them do some follow up......if truly na fake news...the person wey concort am go see pepper
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by babajero(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
teadrake:
Things are getting out of hand in this country. If Hausa in the northern part of the country hear this now, reprisal attack may set in
Okay, according to the rubbish and baseless news it was Ipob that attacked them, so they should look for Ipob to attack in the north, because if they attack random Igbo men every northerner will become a target in the East.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Amotolongbo(f): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
[b]
BOFA2020:
[s]

I have already SHOVED it into your reta*ded brainwashed empty skull. Deal with it.
[/s]Honestly, if I start with you, those that own you will regret the act beside the public road which begot you.

Stay away from spamming my mention
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by babajero(m): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Had it been this happened to your people, you won't call it fake news. HYPOCRITE
at least your people's own are always seen on videos and pictures and it always has to do with religion and ethnicity. but this one somebody just wake up and said there is an attack without any pictures nor videos.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fake news, Ikwerre is not Ipob.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by babajero(m): 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
35824L:
That's how Iboes plan to kill hausas and fulanis if they become president. Already they are pushing Peter Obi a known Ipob sympathizer to get into Aso Rock to do their bidding. The only thing iboes have to offer are hate, bile, corruption and secession. I am sure northerners are taking note of the killings by iboes.
It is said that people who hate more is the people who see themselves less and subordinate to other, with this said, Igbos will always be ahead of you guys whether here in Nigeria or anywhere else in the world, it is not by our power but God Almighty has made it so.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by YorubaRitualist: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
Miracle1991:
What is this one writing? Illiterates everywere.
Product of quota system calling someone who is better than him an illiterate.i'm even shocked that you know how to access the internet even type in english and not in fulfude language.you are better off attending to your cows in the bush
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by babajero(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Ogah shut up, its not the first time news of attack in that area will be heard, or have u forgot videos of ipob youth searching bus for more kill was shared here before?
Oh, I am sorry was it the same time almajiri youths gave Igbos quit notice in the north or is the time buhari sent Fulani men in military uniform to go kill unarmed people the East. I think your memory is deceiving you.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Correcto: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
Do you even know that the picture you posted has no evidence in it. How do we know who killed him?
Arrewa:

So enjoy the moment.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by onward4life(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
Simbrixton:
and the igbos trooping to the southwest and north would not let it happen

We all know how you guys reacted when shettima gave you quit notice in the north

Igbos love one Nigeria the most

I had second thoughts after reading ur mention

dalass also

We know d truth but load man carry 4body

Won't make us agree

These days the biggest part of our body

Might just be the new brain

checkolatunji wrote as sense reach

and I was able to phantom

The picture of d drag queen's brain

Must be below d waist line

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by BOFA2020: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
[[s]quote author=Amotolongbo post=93669598][b][/s]Honestly, if I start with you, those that own you will regret the act beside the public road which begot you.

Stay away from spamming my mention[/quote][/s]

Dumb ass, you must think that you are talking to one of your fellow village idiots.

STFU and get lost. Done responding to a low IQ, low life fool like you. Dumb ass.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by totit: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kennyswag:
Why are igbos blaming yorubas here? Are you cursed animals afraid of the north or what? grin grin grin grin
cc LegendHero totit TheChameleon grin grin
i dont understand this cursed tribe anymore.. wetin concern yoruba concern iyamiri and aboki fight..

It's FEAR!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by engrchykae(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Rubbish fake news ...so this is their new approach to attribute violence to IPOB

No confirmation..

The story clearly stated "Irate youths suspected members of IPOB" so how did they now attribute it to IPOB?

What's IPOB Business with Hausa community at the area?

No pictures no video
Yoruba demons on the beat.
That's their way of telling hausas that hausas need Yoruba to keep Nigeria together.
Descendants of the fallen
Ndi ara
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by KosiGee(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Arrewa:

So enjoy the moment.

You and Omenka...as much as I respect you guys here, both of you are hypocrites and heavily biased individuals with lots of anti Igbo sentiments.

You celebrate when unarmed individuals are cut down in the primes in the south east with excuse that they are Igbos. Let’s assume that they those unfortunate people were really members of Igbos, why do people like you tag and paint all Igbos with same brush?

How many times have we heard and read about boko haram and religious extremists killing not just Igbos but members of other ethnicities up north? How many times? How many times did those affected members of other ethnic group erupt with anti-Hausa/Fulani violence??
Igbo traders have been killed not just by boko haram but by their neighbours, a woman was once killed in a market over an argument that an Hausa Guy was washing in front of her shop....Igbos didn’t tag it Hausa/Fulani violence but rather called on the powers that be to investigate and prosecute the criminals...a Yoruba woman preacher was killed one early morning in Abuja...everyone called for the police to catch the killers...Boko haram a known terrorist groups have killed Igbos as well as members of other ethnic groups. Reactions?? Was it tagged Hausa/Fulani violence?? Why not call a spade a spade?

Why tag the recent crimes Igbo crimes? I don’t want to argue along the line of “it was unverified crime” if Hausa people were killed in Onitsha and port harcourt, could the police investigate and arrest the murderers. Stop this threat of genocide against Igbos oga. Igbos did not kill Hausa/Fulani people. A supposed silly reprisal against innocent Igbo traders/business men up north would not justify any crime committed anywhere in the East. Let’s be mature and just when we point accusing fingers.

Those who carried out the cowardly acts against those men in PH or Onitsha must be fished out and punished. Stop these igbophobic sentiments, it doesn’t make you look good. It actually portray you as evil.

Boko haram crimes as tagged Boko haram, supposed Ipob crimes as tagged Igbo crimes and a call for violence against all Igbos.

E get as e be o.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by engrchykae(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Rubbish fake news ...so this is their new approach to attribute violence to IPOB

No confirmation..

The story clearly stated "Irate youths suspected members of IPOB" so how did they now attribute it to IPOB?

What's IPOB Business with Hausa community at the area?

No pictures no video

Ndi ara
Yoruba demons on the beat.
That's their way of telling hausas that hausas need Yoruba to keep Nigeria together.
Descendants of the fallen
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by nisai: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bobonnukwu:

Apart from Lagos, which others states in your region are actually developed? leave aside your "but Igbos troop in millions to yorubaland" rhetorics or some oluwole rubbish stats your brother in NBS concocted. Bring ace and tangible metrics to prove that states like Osun, Ondo, Ogun, and Oyo are developed.
Then you too have to leave aside your "apart from Lagos" rhetorics. You cannot compete in the game and still be the referee.

Btw, I thought you said you retired from bigotry and tribalism. What? You cannot sustain happiness without it?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Lastmankc(m): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
I foresee reprisal attack
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by oluwazoba25: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
Smoke55:
Mad People Every Where! Same People That Denied The Presence Of Ipob In South South Are Now Attributing Killing And Violence In Rivers To Ipob....Ndi Ara Every!! In All The Rubbish Above There Is No Evidence That Ipob Attacked These Said Hausa Guys,ipob Didn't Attack Hausa Community Here In The East Where They (ipob) Control Na For Ss Them Wan Go Attack Them,even After The Killing Of Ipob In Enugu No Hausa Community Were Attacked,the Order Was To Face The Blood Thirsty Millitary,not To Attack Innocent Hausas Doing Their Legitimate Business,stop Trying To Instigate People Against Ipob,ipob Have Never And Will Never Be A Violence Organisation.
am in oyigbo now noting like that happen here o, abi another oyigbo thay for rivers again?
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Unclekayfarms: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Attacked Hausa community....pls where is Hausa community.... Criminals inside bush are Hausa community?

Fulani militias setting up camps in thick forests are Hausa community?

If a northern leaving in eastern part of Nigeria wants to be honest about his agenda they should pay house rent and live in houses not setting up camps in bushes when there's a wild spread of nomadic terrorists
shocked
Share me the link
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Paretomaster1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
babajero:
Oh, I am sorry was it the same time almajiri youths gave Igbos quit notice in the north or is the time buhari sent Fulani men in military uniform to go kill unarmed people the East. I think your memory is deceiving you.

Now I got your attention, they gave you quit notice instead of carrying out a reprisal, while your elders go about begging upandan.

The fact that you have a clash with the military doesn't give you the right to go about attacking innocent people.

Just when poo hit the fan, we will all be here to witness your proclamation...
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Kennyswag: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
selemempe:
[s]see what we are saying. He is fear fear because he is preaching friendship....he is chest beating because he is ready for what ever
Make up your mind... yorubas are just hypothetical[/s]
shutup coward igbo man grin grin
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by RuddyFusion(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nwaelohim:

Do live in oyigbo? How can you conclude is a fake news? Ipob has become notorious doing lots of evil within South South and South East. They are lucky I m not the president of NIGERIA.

And you will never be

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Sylvia Ekweremadu Shares Lovely Photos / Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha / This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.