Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead (47058 Views)

One Person Killed As Fulani, Hausa Residents Clash In Ondo State Community / IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members / Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Amotolongbo(f): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
morgstreme:

If you had heard that irate Fulani youths attack Sabongari market.in Kano,which is mostly run by igbos,will you ask to hold on and get the facts right

Won't you start with your bigotry?

Hypocrisy is worse than Rape!
surely I would.

Learn to keep whatever attitude you must have learned from the motor park and learn how to engage people on a public forum
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by EmekaA125(m): 1:32am On Sep 08, 2020
35824L:
That's how Iboes plan to kill hausas and fulanis if they become president. Already they are pushing Peter Obi a known Ipob sympathizer to get into Aso Rock to do their bidding. The only thing iboes have to offer are hate, bile, corruption and secession. I am sure northerners are taking note of the killings by iboes.
What's the meaning of Iboes. No need engaging you further since you can't spell IGBO correctly. Itiboribo
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by DCatt: 2:50am On Sep 08, 2020
Was it Awolowo or Tinubu that spoke to Jonathan during 2014 national conference to take secession off the table?

Even regional govt scares some of you to death.

If you are given another chance now, you will still not want to leave Nigeria because of free money.

Most of you would fight to stay in Nigeria if you are forced to leave.

Losers always blame others for the problem they cause for themselves.
onward4life:

It will not happen

One nigg ria

Awolowo did not let it happen

Our goddess tinubuwuhunu won't also
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by DCatt: 3:06am On Sep 08, 2020
You are the same people here talking about how Hausa slaughtered Yoruba in their land in the past but now it's Yoruba that slaughtered Hausa. Stick with one story and stop moving like waist beads.

Your dream of piting Yoruba against Hausa will never happen, if anything you will be the first to be smoked.
Bobonnukwu:

Your Aare ona kakanfo Gani Adams masterminded the slaughter of hundreds of Hausas during this time as OPC leader... the memories are still fresh and the facts are sacrosanct. Yet he was rewarded with a high office and political sponsorships... you yaribanza pigs are the worst thing to happen to Nigeria when it comes to dishing out lies and propaganda. But you've met more than your match in Igbos, we're your medicine.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by onward4life(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2020
DCatt:
Was it Awolowo or Tinubu that spoke to Jonathan during 2014 national conference to take secession off the table?

Even regional govt scares some of you to death.

If you are given another chance now, you will still not want to leave Nigeria because of free money.

Most of you would fight to stay in Nigeria if you are forced to leave.

Losers always blame others for the problem they cause for themselves.

Dorcas talk
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by DCatt: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Felicia talk nko?
onward4life:

Dorcas talk
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by AfonjaConehead: 7:13am On Sep 10, 2020
omenka:
Yeah. The chairman of the Local government area is an idiot.

Na una sabi o. When shit hits the fan, na una go bear the brunt not me. Kill all you want and deny all you want, your business.
When it comes to the Igbos,even rumours become facts. The Fulanis who have been killing people upandan,what have you and your ilks been saying or doing?

That word describes you perfectly

Spits
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by TheCork(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ebukax:
mod pull this down, this is fake news, pull it down immediately
if not Nigeria may boil from this simple fake news

Please my kondo is very had today. Can u kindly please kindly walk pass me & bend down to pick up 1 naira in the flor please. I want to kindly look at somtin please smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Unknown 'Drone' Crashes In Ibadan (Pictures) / I Am Not Nigerian; I Am British- Chi Onwurah After Told Of Buhari's Aide Message / Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.