Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead (47163 Views)

One Person Killed As Fulani, Hausa Residents Clash In Ondo State Community / IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members / Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by imagrg(m): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
PEACE!

BE STILL!

DON'T BRING DIVISION INTO THE COUNTRY....COVID-19 IS ENOUGH CHALLENGE ALREADY.

SO, DON'T MAKE LIFE MORE MISERABLE FOR THE COMMON MAN IN THE SOCIETY.

IN ADVENT OF WAR IN ANY COUNTRY, THE POOR ARE ALWAYS USED TO CLEANSE THE SOCIETY FOR THE RICH WHO RETURN HOME WITH THEIR FAMILIES TO ENJOY THE SACRIFICE MADE WITH THE POOR MAN'S BLOOD.

SO PLEASE, LET'S RESOLVE CRISIS THROUGH DIALOGUE WITH ALL FAIRNESS TO THE VARIOUS TRIBAL GROUPS THAT MAKE UP THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

THOUGH TRIBE AND TONGUE MAY DIFFER, IN BROTHERHOOD WE SHOULD STAND!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ipob attacked hausa community and so?

What is the reason behind the attacked which was termed coordinated by daily trust.

Was it not same daily trust that said In time past that Wike demolished Muslims central mosque.

Finally, I don't see anything wrong in Ipob attacking hausa community domicile in bush to protect their own community...

The attack is inorder and remains commendable.

What exactly will someone travel all the way from Kano to Obigbo just to live in bushes, or obscure places..

Those threatening fire and brimstone ends on nairaland, when you all are done then go and eat...case closed.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Litmus: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Ipob attacked hausa community and so?

What is the reason behind the attacked which was termed coordinated by daily trust.

Was it not same daily trust that said In time past that Wike demolished Muslims central mosque.

Finally, I don't see anything wrong in Ipob attacking hausa community domicile in bush to protect their own community...

The attack is inorder and remains commendable.

What exactly will someone travel all the way from Kano to Obigbo just to live in bushes, or obscure places..

Those threatening fire and brimstone ends on nairaland, when you all are done then go and eat...case closed.

You and others like you, on all sides, need tracing and arresting. Whatever part of the world you reside, you don’t need to sleep comfortably without fear of being prosecuted for encouraging murder.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Arrewa:
ok... But don't cry genocide when Retaliation start going on.

So enjoy the moment.

Shut it, the killing must be in order.

Stir up retaliation and end nigeria in 39 mins.

Who lose.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
Litmus:

You and others like you, on all sides, need tracing and arresting. Whatever part of the world you reside, you don’t need to sleep comfortably, without fear of being persecuted for encouraging murder.

You are lucky I arrived the thread late if not this poorly constructed journalism called murder is just a trash that must be disposed in dust bin of non existent history.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
OriakuAmara:
oga I pray let it be truth we are doing the world a favour by wiping out those cursed hamites

And so I hold.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
Arrewa:
you will get what you are looking for.
Trust the north...

Empty noise littered over nairaland.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
Please the petty journalism is already discarded.
Only fools will threaten fire and brimstone just to make noise on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Simbrixton(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
imagrg:
PEACE!

BE STILL!

DON'T BRING DIVISION INTO THE COUNTRY....COVID-19 IS ENOUGH CHALLENGE ALREADY.

SO, DON'T MAKE LIFE MORE MISERABLE FOR THE COMMON MAN IN THE SOCIETY.

IN ADVENT OF WAR IN ANY COUNTRY, THE POOR ARE ALWAYS USED TO CLEANSE THE SOCIETY FOR THE RICH WHO RETURN HOME WITH THEIR FAMILIES TO ENJOY THE SACRIFICE MADE WITH THE POOR MAN'S BLOOD.

SO PLEASE, LET'S RESOLVE CRISIS THROUGH DIALOGUE WITH ALL FAIRNESS TO THE VARIOUS TRIBAL GROUPS THAT MAKE UP THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

THOUGH TRIBE AND TONGUE MAY DIFFER, IN BROTHERHOOD WE SHOULD STAND!
with all d afonja afonja and various name callings
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Simbrixton(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Please the petty journalism is already discarded.

Only fools will threaten fire and brimstone just to make noise on nairaland.
haha
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
Simbrixton:
haha
What is it?
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Luchitec(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
This is so wrong! You shouldn't be encouraging the senseless killing of people.
OriakuAmara:
oga I pray let it be truth
we are doing the world a favour by wiping out those cursed hamites

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by wizod(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Rubbish fake news ...so this is their new approach to attribute violence to IPOB

No confirmation..

The story clearly stated "Irate youths suspected members of IPOB" so how did they now attribute it to IPOB?

What's IPOB Business with Hausa community at the area?

No pictures no video

Ndi ara
don't mind the idiots. It's Biafra or death
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by wizod(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
omenka:
What are they attacking and killing Housas for? What exactly has Housas done to them? Tomorrow they'd be all over the place saying ipob is none violent and bear no arms.

Smh.
another mad man sighted

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by RuddyFusion(m): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Its another plot to wipe out Igbo youths. I wonfer how Alhaji was able to tell it was an act by Ipob.

I don't know oooo

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Paretomaster1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
RuddyFusion:

And you're certain that's IPOB that's responsible?

Ogah you r madt..... U don't believe the newspaper, u fonr believe the local govt chairman, eyewitness account you r still denying... Won sepe funyin ni?

Was is not that same Obigbo IPOB attacked the Northerners in 2017? Leading to the ultimatum given by the Northern youth?
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by sirp9898(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Y is s w guys hate ipob so what happy in okro maket obigbo between traders that resulted to the killing is now ipob attack God of Adeboye they watch ona
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by SlayerForever: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
You people saying middlebelt will not join don't know how useless all Northerners are in reasoning, middlebelt or not. Middlebelt are zombie if you don't know.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by NaMeAboki: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
Coldie:

During the starting point I said I don't like injustice in anyway. But let nobody come here and brag and make it seem like they are on top or sth.

What happened in 1966 and now are 1 different circumstances, the only and major reason why the rest of Nigeria supported u against the igbos was that it was a just cause the killing of northern leaders wasn't right.

But right now a northerner is killed, u don't know the circumstances, neither do u know if the story is true and u start pushing for retaliation of your southern neighbors in the north that have done u no harm, guy I no go beg u, all of us na one life we get both the northerners and Southerners it's just one life we all have.

Do me I do u man no go vex. Life goes on.

If u decide to kill anybody over a rumour, thats eventually found out to be lies. U don't know if the rest of Nigeria when they get to judge the situation u people might end up being the ones in the receiving end.

Let peace reign don't threaten anybody na 1life u get as much as me

Abeg park one side and let me hear word.

Do you ppl wait to verify stories of herdsmen attack before lambasting all northerners along with the religion of Islam? - not to mention the numerous Fake News your Blodas generate in order to cause further acrimony along the religious and tribal divide.

Did you guys wait to verify the identity of a cop who shot a bus driver in Onitsha before turning on the Hausa community and killing many of them on the vague suspicion that the killer cop was Hausa and a Muslim?
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/3725-trigger-happy_police_officer_triggers_riots_in_onitsha.html

It turned out later that the policeman was neither Hausa nor a Muslim - and therefore many innocent Hausas paid with their lives for his singular crime.
http://9jabook.com/forum/topics/onitsha-killer-policeman-not-muslim-nor-hausa-dismissed-and-charg?xg_source=activity

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by RuddyFusion(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Ogah you r madt..... U don't believe the newspaper, u fonr believe the local govt chairman, eyewitness account you r still denying... Won sepe funyin ni?

Was is not that same Obigbo IPOB attacked the Northerners in 2017? Leading to the ultimatum given by the Northern youth?

You're the MAD ONE,,,......
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by egoldman(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
omenka:
What are they attacking and killing Housas for? What exactly has Housas done to them? Tomorrow they'd be all over the place saying ipob is none violent and bear no arms.

Smh.

Where you there? Did you see with your own eyes? And you believed it.

Yet when Fulani herdsmen kill people in your native Benue state, you would rather defend them than speak against the crimes committed against your people, shame on you.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by kingzizzy: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
loopman:
Ipob will eventually drag innocent ibos living outside the SE into trouble

You are killing northerners and at same time trafficking northern children

Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen are all from the North and are all armed and already killing people across the country

So if you think Northerners are looking for excuse to kill people, that ship has long sailed.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by AnanseK(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bobonnukwu:

If you can't bring any tangible evidence of the attacks on Northerners in the East, I'll advise you stop making your pathetic father proud by displaying your idiocy here.

Nyamiri and insults is like5 and 6. They are so uncultured
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
ONE STUPID MOD BANNED HIS FATHER THE OTHER FOR CALLING OUT ON HIS FELLOW SERIAL PARTISAN AND DEMENTED BIGOT,MANNERLESS MANNA
IT IS TIME TO BRING DOWN NAIRALAND
IT STARTS NOW
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by babajero(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Now I got your attention, they gave you quit notice instead of carrying out a reprisal, while your elders go about begging upandan.

The fact that you have a clash with the military doesn't give you the right to go about attacking innocent people.

Just when poo hit the fan, we will all be here to witness your proclamation...
First of all, your attention is worthless,
secondly Ipob is not a violent group and has never been, and the news you are using to rant is baseless without foundation nor verifiable source,
and thirdly when the poo will hit the fan, know one thing that no tribe have monopoly to violence at least the poo go touch everybody.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by edoairways: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
omenka:

Smh.
So you believe this cooked story?
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by maasoap(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
See how all of them are denying the obvious as if it changed the fact that Hausas were needlessly killed. But if the news had reported that two igbos or ijaws were killed in kano state, they would have believed it

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by loopman: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
kingzizzy:

Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen are all from the North and are all armed and already killing people across the country

So if you think Northerners are looking for excuse to kill people, that ship has long sailed.

Well, these two tribes have been known to cause problems for Nigeria right from Jan 1966

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Paretomaster1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
babajero:
First of all, your attention is worthless,
secondly Ipob is not a violent group and has never been, and the news you are using to rant is baseless without foundation nor verifiable source,
and thirdly when the poo will hit the fan, know one thing that no tribe have monopoly to violence at least the poo go touch everybody.

Not violence my a**...
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by morgstreme: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The best thing for now is to hold on and get the fact on what actually happened. So that one won’t take side and look stupid at the end

If you had heard that irate Fulani youths attack Sabongari market.in Kano,which is mostly run by igbos,will you ask to hold on and get the facts right

Won't you start with your bigotry?

Hypocrisy is worse than Rape!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Why I Lost $39 Million Rivers Fund To Fraudsters – Amaechi / "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / New Improved NIN Charges: What Is The Government's Endgame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.