Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? (2174 Views)

The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? by Casemiro(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2020
I'm tired of my girlfriend.

I'm tired of relationships.

The stress is just too much! It drains you deeply,
either consuming your precious time.
zapping your energy.

and of course draining your pockets.

I mean, it's not worth it.

I want female friends with benefits.

Please share practical advice on how to get them.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? by Sarkikhanil(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2020
Sounds to me like you are not ready to be committed to any "friend" relationship. What you should be asking for is the nearest olosho joint around u, so that you can get different kind of benefits

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? by Casemiro(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2020
Sarkikhanil:
Sounds to me like you are not ready to be committed to any "friend" relationship. What you should be asking for is the nearest olosho joint around u, so that you can get different kind of benefits

you just spoke my mind.

But doing it with a renowned seller that has a shop is a no no for me!

I know some girlfriends or females around might be doing worse, but I prefer girls around than those with a shop.

hope you get my point

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2020
Tinder. Most Naija girls there are howl o shows Sha,but you can still get a FWB.
Anyway I don't need to explain to you that you have to be direct and straight to the point to avoid frustration and wasting precious time.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? by Juliusmomoh: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Casemiro:
I'm tired of my girlfriend.

I'm tired of relationships.

The stress is just too much! It drains you deeply,
either consuming your precious time.
zapping your energy.

and of course draining your pockets.

I mean, it's not worth it.

I want female friends with benefits.

Please share practical advice on how to get them.
Can i have her phone number undecided
Re: How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? by Casemiro(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Can i have her phone number undecided

tongue
Re: How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? by Casemiro(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
Rgade:
Tinder. Most Naija girls there are howl o shows Sha,but you can still get a FWB.
Anyway I don't need to explain to you that you have to be direct and straight to the point to avoid frustration and wasting precious time.

Thanks.

However, online stuffs doesn't really work for me. I want tips on how to get em offline.

Hope you get the drill.
Re: How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Casemiro:

Thanks.

However, online stuffs doesn't really work for me. I want tips on how to get em offline.

Hope you get the drill.
I grab, but I don't mean that you will go and be typing long story online. Tinder will just be a platform where you know you'll find babes who are down for that.
Just contact the ones close to your location and go straight to the point, if that one no work you cheff am and move quickly to another.
The thing go make your work easier.
Re: How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? by Juliusmomoh: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
Casemiro:

tongue

Noted
Re: How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? by Casemiro(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
Rgade:

I grab, but I don't mean that you will go and be typing long story online. Tinder will just be a platform where you know you'll find babes who are down for that.
Just contact the ones close to your location and go straight to the point, if that one no work you cheff am and move quickly to another.
The thing go make your work easier.

ok na.

I'll get the app.
Re: How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? by eazzzy1(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2020
Like the name implies ‘friends with benefits’ are friends who starts fucking, usually it starts with friendship and then you both decide to start nacking.

So start with your female friends, your bestie, start talking raw around them, then start being playful, pretend kisses, rub their hair, arms. If they allow that then proceed to playfully touching legs, thighs, Laps. If they allow that then you can move to ass and boobs.

Key word is to do it playfully, if they reject your moves, apologize, turn it to play and move on, continue being friends though.

Another sure way is to have money, lot of girls will want to date you, but you tell them you aren’t into relationships. Most of them will stick around with the hope that they can win you over. The period when they are trying to win you over you just keep having casual, no commitment sex.

They will walk when they realize there’s no hope for a relationship.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:41am On Sep 08, 2020
Buy agbo first before you embark on the journey
Re: How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? by Casemiro(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2020
eazzzy1:
Like the name implies ‘friends with benefits’ are friends who starts fucking, usually it starts with friendship and then you both decide to start nacking.

So start with your female friends, your bestie, start talking raw around them, then start being playful, pretend kisses, rub their hair, arms. If they allow that then proceed to playfully touching legs, thighs, Laps. If they allow that then you can move to ass and boobs.

Key word is to do it playfully, if they reject your moves, apologize, turn it to play and move on, continue being friends though.

Another sure way is to have money, lot of girls will want to date you, but you tell them you aren’t into relationships. Most of them will stick around with the hope that they can win you over. The period when they are trying to win you over you just keep having casual, no commitment sex.

They will walk when they realize there’s no hope for a relationship.

thanks.

lots of points here
Re: How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? by Casemiro(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
Buy agbo first before you embark on the journey

why. What is agbo?
Re: How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? by Casemiro(m): 7:54am On Sep 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Noted

yes o...

and make sure you use muscle dial the number or else e no go ring cheesy
Re: How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? by Ekeletu: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2020
Make money.
Re: How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? by Juliusmomoh: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2020
Casemiro:

yes o...

and make sure you use muscle dial the number or else e no go ring cheesy
Hahahahaha
Re: How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? by Casemiro(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ekeletu:
Make money.

and after that

(1) (Reply)

She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria / How Omah Lays " My Brother" Song Made Me Dump My Ex And Start Taking Care Of My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.