Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? (2181 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Tunadexy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
We just started being together not quite long ago. About 6 months ago. Initially, when we started, she would sometimes be moody. So I asked her one day why she was moody and she told me about a guy in her school she loves very well but it seems the guy doesn't love her. She was the one forcing herself on the guy. And the guy is one gentle guy. She would almost cry then but I'll console her not to and we got along. I was initially thinking I should step back because that guy could be a budding threat. As we continued, we got more intimate that we started making out. And we both enjoyed it. So recently, I stopped talking to her and she had more time to talk to that guy. After a while, we spoke and she was like since I didn't care about her, she wanted to be too. She was actually angry at me but I was thinking she already moved on without me until we made out again. But the other guy isn't that sexually oriented guy. He's cool. My concern now is if I should still go after her or just leave her because she might later follow the guy. Her birthday is coming soon and I want to surprise her but I'm skeptical about it. I don't want to be like a fool. But I seriously love her but I'm not sure if she loves me but I know she loves that guy. She also doesnt talk about the guy in my presence anymore ( maybe she doesn't want me to be jealous, I don't know). Moderator pls help move to front page. Thanks

1 Like

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Bola146(f): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
grin firstly how old are you? Na by force She told you her mind already!!!! Please don't come back to nairaland that a lady disappointed you sad because your mumu is really annoying.

7 Likes

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by johncheston(m): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
No advise for you

2 Likes

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Hambivert: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
People shouldn't sparogatively be calling the MODs on some certain rubbish they post!

Not all foolishness deserves a broader reach!

Anyways, I hope you haven't called anyone 'Simp' in your entire lifetime, both online and offline

You shouldn't think I'm rash towards you, no! It's your post not you.

9 Likes

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by ojun50(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
tongue
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by MajesticKris: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
There's nothing wrong in showing affection thrug GIFTS...

Hope what you buy , is more expensive thn D one she loves ..

E.g
Buy her something like LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR grin wink

Go and find your own, Your kind fit wait for her husband to die...

3 Likes

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Uzomacharles: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Soo...

1 Like

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
No jump fence for person wey no fit cross gutter for you, that's my 1cent because life no balance

10 Likes

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Uzomacharles: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Any MOD that Moves this post to Front Page does not have good plan for NAIRALAND
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
Do you have money? if yes,then buy very expensive gifts for her and do her biddings, she will begin to gradually have affection for you,just be impressing her but don't choke her,let your money do the talking
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Uzomacharles: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:
Do you have money? if yes,then buy very expensive gifts for her and do her biddings, she will begin to gradually have affection for you,just be impressing her but don't choke her,let your money do the talking

What if the money come finish??

This your name come be like ozo

3 Likes

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
Uzomacharles:

What if the money come finish??

This your name come be like ozo
The money must not finish else she will go back to that guy,just go and look for money to be giving her all the time.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Uzomacharles: 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:
The money must not finish else she will go back to that guy,just go and look for money to be giving her all the time.

3 Likes

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Kvng6464: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Gee allow ur money do the talking fr ya.
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Stop simping
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:
Wow
Remember say u will also give birth to a son sha
U see a whole man simping his life away and this is all you can advise him to do? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
Abouwaza:

Wow
Remember say u will also give birth to a son sha
U see a whole man simping his life away and this is all you can advise him to do? grin grin grin
but he loves the girl,so he should do all he can to get her
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:
Agreed and wish him luck in doing that
But we both know it will end in premium tears angry grin
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by TheCork(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:

^^^^^^^^ole ole ole ole ole ole ole...dint I sayyit?
So u here again beggin people to buy u gift becoz u wanto choke them wit affection.... we said..Zzor, u r a theif!!!(no oofense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Since there's no green light from her side ,,just calm down,, or else she will embarrass you,,

2 Likes

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by bobokeshington: 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tunadexy:
We just started being together not quite long ago. About 6 months ago. Initially, when we started, she would sometimes be moody. So I asked her one day why she was moody and she told me about a guy in her school she loves very well but it seems the guy doesn't love her. She was the one forcing herself on the guy. And the guy is one gentle guy. She would almost cry then but I'll console her not to and we got along. I was initially thinking I should step back because that guy could be a budding threat. As we continued, we got more intimate that we started making out. And we both enjoyed it. So recently, I stopped talking to her and she had more time to talk to that guy. After a while, we spoke and she was like since I didn't care about her, she wanted to be too. She was actually angry at me but I was thinking she already moved on without me until we made out again. But the other guy isn't that sexually oriented guy. He's cool. My concern now is if I should still go after her or just leave her because she might later follow the guy. Her birthday is coming soon and I want to surprise her but I'm skeptical about it. I don't want to be like a fool. But I seriously love her but I'm not sure if she loves me but I know she loves that guy. She also doesnt talk about the guy in my presence anymore ( maybe she doesn't want me to be jealous, I don't know). Moderator pls help move to front page. Thanks

E BE LIKE SAY THE PUNA WEY SHE GIVE YOU CHOP DON DEY AFFECT YOUR BRAIN.

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE GIRL IS ONLY USING YOU TO CATCH CRUISE BUT BECAUSE OF THE SEX YOU'RE GETTING FROM HER YOU'RE TOO BLIND TO SEE IT.

YOUR PREMIUM TEARS IS LOADING...

2 Likes

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by bobokeshington: 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Bola146:
grin firstly how old are you? Na by force She told you her mind already!!!! Please don't come back to nairaland that a lady disappointed you sad because your mumu is really annoying.

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS. LOUD IT PLEASE

1 Like

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Premiumwriter: 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:
nonsense.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by WrittyWritter(f): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

I'm beginning to slowly dislike u..girls like u is y boys don't respect us again and think if dey have money dey can get us..U think money is everything..mtcheeeeew

Op if u listen to dis one advice I'm sorry 4 u she will just love ur money which I think she already does and not u..don't be surprised if she later leaves u for d other guy after u spend a lot on her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by WrittyWritter(f): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Tunadexy:

I don't understand u since u know she is already interested in another wat is d problem..guy d girl just dey keep u as backup if d other guy just gree for her she will forget about u.
Better leave her and go and look for girl dat loves u to surprise...
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Mrscarter(f): 6:31am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:

So he should buy her love?
Is that one love undecided
Isn't possible to buy love cos if U gotta buy it, it really ain't love tho is it.
Is just selling your time n attention n maybe Ur body to the guy.
If I was the guy id find another girl he knows she got feelings for the other guy n us girls know wen U love someone that love ain't just gonna disappear just cos they dnt love U back n another guy comes along n buys U things. Atleast it will take time for that love to fade

2 Likes

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Mrscarter(f): 6:44am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:

I couldn't be with someone I'm not attracted to in anyway or don't love no matter how much money they got.
The thought of letting sum guy touch me just cos I want something from him makes my skin crawl.
Same as arranged marriages no way in hell could I do that stuff.
Lol give the guy some good advice. Have compassion joor lol

2 Likes

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Mrscarter(f): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2020
WrittyWritter:

I'm beginning to slowly dislike u..girls like u is y boys don't respect us again and think if dey have money dey can get us..U think money is everything..mtcheeeeew

Op if u listen to dis one advice I'm sorry 4 u she will just love ur money which I think she already does and not u..don't be surprised if she later leaves u for d other guy after u spend a lot on her

Finally another sensible girlcheesy

I dnt see how other girls can't see how unattractive it is to use people n be thought of as a leech, a user or as being shallow n as entitled or easily brought.
Don't ask for wat U didn't earn yeah.
Men will respect U more n wanna be with you for keeps if your worth respecting and loving.
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Theslumflower: 7:22am On Oct 05, 2020
Now I believe that some guys gladly push themselves into friendzone and later start start complaining. Like for real. *rolls eye*

What do you mean "going after her"? Sir, she is just your friend for now until you ask her out!

If you have interest in a girl, ask her out and see how it goes. Then you will know what you are emotionally investing in. Not when you have emotionally invested in her and can't leave, then you get moved to friendzone.

Guys and their self afflicted torture sef

1 Like

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Mekanus(m): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2020
Tunadexy:
And you're calling the mods to move this your piece of shit to front page?? For what exactly motherfucker.
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by iInjureHerYansh: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2020
If I see this guy I'll slap out trash out his brains angry
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by officialbeffinb(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
No jump fence for person wey no fit cross gutter for you, that's my 1cent because life no balance

WORD....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? / Zodwa Wabantu Finger-ed While Performing At A Gig (video) / Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.