Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan (49053 Views)

How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan / Luno Bitcoin Wallet Requesting For BVN For Verification / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sterling Bank....the one customer bank
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by anonimi: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by akanbiaa(m): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Millimann:
Too bad.

But they should have raised alarm when they started receiving messages about new accounts being opened in their names.
They were probably promised that that is the account they will receive loan to sustain their farming and while they waited in vain the bank staff were already enjoying the loan in their name without cash entering their accounts or the bank staff deactivated sms alert and withdrew the cash.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bankers are bandits and potential bandits
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by fredoooooo: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Majority of bankers are criminals angry
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by whitedove(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Millimann:
Too bad.

But they should have raised alarm when they started receiving messages about new accounts being opened in their names.
Aboki no dey read so they might not know.
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by ORBLIGHTS(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
THIS IS NIGERIA.... NO FEAR OF GOD NOR FEAR FOR LAWS

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by Vyzz: 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2020

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by ejimatic: 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
dre11:
How Sterling Bank Staff Opened Unauthorised Accounts Using Customers’ Names Linked With BVN To Apply For Loans

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/06/how-sterling-bank-staff-opened-unauthorised-accounts-using-customers%E2%80%99-names-linked-bvn
. I have said it several times that many banls staffs in Nigeria are thieves and 419. When they sit in front of computers without a file before them it is customers' accounts they are checking.Thereafter they will liace with those that will dupe you online. If in doubt ask yourself 1 How do people that call you on phone know your Bank, your name ,and your bank account no? The bank 419 syndicate is buoyant in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
The worst bank I have visited is Stanbic.
A Stanbic staff is greater than their customers.
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by Nchenches: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Millimann:
Too bad.

Nothing is safe again in Nigeria if Bank Staff start to use Bank customers data
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Millimann:
Too bad.

Does Efcc accept petitions base on suspicion without evidence.The problem is with the CBN let them have a system that allows bank holders see all account linked to their BVN.I don't know what is the big deal in that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by anonimi: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
Vyzz:
You joined nairaland in 2008?
Damn
You are an ancestor...
Seun dey pay u?

No need.
The joy of enlightening others is enough pay.

3 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by Herkim(m): 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sterlgbank will surely get to the root of this matter.
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by stanliwise(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
Millimann:
Too bad.

True, but remember that not all are learned when it comes to issue of IT and banking in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by relicng: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
Naina... I hail o
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by Codes151(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
No wonder the loan had no impact.
Wicked witches everywhere in this country
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by Humanoid01(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
Slawormir:

Oga leave that matter for Mattias
Ehpa domor o! Abeg I wan ask. All the money wey you don bill from clients, how far e don carry you go?

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by Jaqenhghar: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
jericco1:
If it is so easy to open a dummy account, then we are not safe in this country.

Because they have access to our details. It is truly a shame.
That is how someone will be getting unfamiliar deductions from their accounts. It is well o

angry
That's how I got alert that I was subscribed to one alat by Wema bank. The idiot that did it was using my email. I changed my details then sent an email to Wema bank. The useless bank has not responded to this day
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by Jaqenhghar: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
stanliwise:
True, but remember that not all are learned when it comes to issue of IT and banking in this country.
How many times do you report when you recieve a
suspicious message or email. You assume they want some info and we are taught to best ignore it. I have had fake emails from my bank saying money has been credited to my account. I jist ignore
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ishilove:
Jesus. Some people get mind o
they are learners up North otherwise they would have liaised with the Load Agency to hide the records while and change or disable SMS alerts
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by Christian07(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
Moneywirer:
Everybody wants to cash out in this country grin

Naso we see m

Even white collar job

Dem don see this country as jokIn stuf way oda Dey busy dey loot

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by RosyIsBlessed: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
Is this what they do? angry And one of their staff is disturbing my life to come open account with them.
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by Hasjam(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
I think the BVN has a very big challenge, since the bank can use it to open an account without re-validating the Biometric information of the customer.
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by GolDRoger: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
tomdon:
I detest thieves
Time to go inquire in the banks where I receive alerts without having account with them. Let it not be that someone has collected loan on person head

exactly. . GTB keep sending msgs.
Dear Customer dis
Dear Customer dat.. And i dnt have aknt with dem

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by mrjojo: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
I have been receiving an alert to buy airtime d from sterling bank for some time now, and to the best of my knowledge, I didn't open any account with sterling. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by gabrielani: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
dre11:
How Sterling Bank Staff Opened Unauthorised Accounts Using Customers’ Names Linked With BVN To Apply For Loans

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/06/how-sterling-bank-staff-opened-unauthorised-accounts-using-customers%E2%80%99-names-linked-bvn

They were shocked
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by Tremple8v: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Anything to MAKE it in this shithole.
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan by bammydhele(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
That has been happening for a while

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions UBA Business Office At New Ultra-modern Afriland Towers / Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Father's Cupboard / Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.