Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Ipob Never Attacked Any Hausa Community - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Never Attacked Any Hausa Community (2985 Views)

There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. / We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows / Hausa Community In Nnewi Want Land For Market And Burial, Living Peacefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Never Attacked Any Hausa Community by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
Coldie:

The reason for this is a retaliation attack I found out the truth.

Last month their was a clash between Hausa people and indegenes of the area, the prince of the area I think iriebe tried to make peace, during the process I think the irate northerners murdered him.

I think his death is related to this incident. Right now as I speak to u there's mass arrest going on in oyigbo.

Major reason police came in is because they are making it seem like it's ipob

So you want them to fold their hands and watch as their own people is clubbed and butchered to death?

Your contribution looks too weakling.

If that's the case the youths anger is justified. All these unnecessary sentiments aren't worth it.

You killed the peacemaker and expect peace.
Re: Ipob Never Attacked Any Hausa Community by Coldie(m): 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:

So you want them to fold their hands and watch as their own people is clubbed and butchered to death?

If that's the case the youths anger is justified. All these unnecessary sentiments aren't worth it.

Police right now instead of looking for the root of the problem, went into oyigbo in hefty Vans and are busy arresting everybody they can set eye on, u dae see wackiness.

The level of foolishness for Nigeria dae too high
Re: Ipob Never Attacked Any Hausa Community by Coldie(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Here is the picture of the prince.

As much as I don't condone violence, them kill their prince a whole prince, Police no arrest anybody but them kill 2 northern wheelbarrow pushers police come start to arrest everybody una dae see wetin dE happen

Re: Ipob Never Attacked Any Hausa Community by kingzizzy: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Coldie:

The reason why boko Haram and herdsmen and iswap Nigeria no too send them na say it's not a hate group.

If boko Haram came up and was targeting only Southerners I don't think Nigerians will be this silent about them

Oh yeah, Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen are not hate groups, all they are doing is just killing people from Borno to Southern Kaduna to Benue to Enugu. Whenever they become a hate group and start targeting Southerners then they will be worth talking abou. In the meantime, the people that they are killing is not a serious issue

The serious issue is Igbos hate speech lol
Re: Ipob Never Attacked Any Hausa Community by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Coldie:

Here is the picture of the prince.

As much as I don't condone violence, them kill their prince a whole prince, Police no arrest anybody but them kill 2 northern wheelbarrow pushers police come start to arrest everybody una dae see wetin dE happen

Ok the fight is even between them and Akwaibom community and someone trying to settle the fight was killed.

Injustice and you expect the people to be happy.
Re: Ipob Never Attacked Any Hausa Community by Coldie(m): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Ok the fight is even between them and Akwaibom community and someone trying to settle the fight was killed.

Injustice and you expect the people to be happy.
Wetin Nnamdi Kanu or ipob if them get sense for do na to contact Nnamdi Kanu or any of their handlers to enable them distance theirselves from the killings. This incident has nothing to do with ipob, eye report from the scenes said the boys after killing the men were shouting aro mates...
Re: Ipob Never Attacked Any Hausa Community by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
Coldie:

Wetin Nnamdi Kanu or ipob if them get sense for do na to contact Nnamdi Kanu or any of their handlers to enable them distance theirselves from the killings. This incident has nothing to do with ipob, eye report from the scenes said the boys after killing the men were shouting aro mates...

Well daily trust always report fakery. they did that to Wike destroying mosque and now this..

So no need owing anybody explanation. let the dead be buried and justice served on both side.

No need appealing to anyone when your own people are been killed.
Re: Ipob Never Attacked Any Hausa Community by tsagir(m): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
HOW MANY IGBOpigs are in AREWA ? ANSWER THIS QUESTION BEFORE ATTACK HAUSA MAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro / This Is Mmaku, Enugu State / Lagos To Demolish Alaba Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.