Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Regret Saving Myself For Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Saving Myself For Marriage (6548 Views)

I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / 'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Saving Myself For Marriage by vickyfrancis1(m): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2020
During my undergraduate days, I abstained from sex and focused strictly on my academics and other social life.
I'm kinda regretting it because I only flirted with gals but never got serious. it's good to explore in order to know what u like and want... that's exactly what I'm doing now. exploration of different varieties to know my exact spec.

No go Dy carry religion for head.
even pastors and imams Dy even nak people and the wicked ones Dy rape.
As for me I Dy nak at least once a month and thinking of increasing it to three but I Dy reason my life... make I no go Dy waste scarce resources on top women.
Sex is good for ur health.
Re: I Regret Saving Myself For Marriage by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2020
Rubbish, useless, senseless and most stupid post I've ever read in my entire life. angry.

If you feel keeping yourself for marriage wasn't worth it, then ask those who ended up with different STDs and other spiritual problems they find themselves in today.

When you discovered you were not sexually compatible, what were you supposed to do as a responsible fellow to make it work? You have simply have been deceiving yourself and were never truly reserved. You've been looking for a way to live that promiscuous life but for the fear of your Christian parents and you laid low until now. Its amazing though how you didn't catch the drift of all that true marriage is all about while under your Godly parents and "keeping" yourself only to end up a spiritual and marital wreck.

Its good though, you got matched with your type. So you guys can continue practising the hell you call a marriage, feeling cool about it until the consequences of this dastardly act catches up with you.

This is just annoying. Op please, these kind of things should not be celebrated or rubbed in our faces cos no single moral in this trash. Just another individual who has decided to tol his own mumu path.
Re: I Regret Saving Myself For Marriage by sunshineV(f): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whether anyone regrets or does not Regret!

It does not Change the Fact that Fornication is Evil.
Immorality of any kind is Evil.

There is no good Fornication or just to Test!

Fornication is Sin ! It is Evil! It will send you to Hell!
who made it a sin? did the person got married? or sleep with people at will?
Re: I Regret Saving Myself For Marriage by Powerfly(f): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2020
kay9:

There are some champion fornicators in the bible, and they all made it to heaven just fine - God was even blessing some them more whilst they fornicated and cavorted. So.... I think I'll be just fine. wink

Mention their name.. I mean the champion fornicators in the bible..
Re: I Regret Saving Myself For Marriage by Denique(f): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2020
"So, both of you did everything except penetrative sex?

Lmao. Yeah. You know how Christians define virginity now: we don’t see it as sex unless there’s penetration involved. So, we were able to use that loophole to justify making out and giving head."

He didn't marry a Virgin nah...#WathoniIsDiaRoleModel

If you are keeping yourself, keep it to the fullest! Otherwise, DO NOT DECEIVE YOURSELF thinking you are deceiving the public!! No one cares about your beliefs. It is a personal race!!!
Re: I Regret Saving Myself For Marriage by Nyamve1: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2020
This is so bad, but I pray that God in his infinite mercy forgives u and restore u. Amen
Re: I Regret Saving Myself For Marriage by Benbisco(f): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2020
kay9:
First of all, no, the topic is not about me. I certainly did NOT save myself for marriage - I had loads of fun jare! grin
The topic is about this guy anonymously interviewed on Zikko magazine (www.zikoko.com). I have copy-pasted the interview contents below. Read, think about it, then tell me what you think in the comments. Enjoy!

P.S: All rights to the article belong to zikko.com; I don't own any intellectual rights whatsoever to the quoted article.
https://www.zikoko.com/life/sexlife/sex-life-i-regret-saving-myself-for-marriage/

And that's it, people.

One last comment from me: I don't post often and I hate telling people what to do with their lives. But this scenario above is so common, you wouldn't believe it. So many people getting into marriage and hoping God will provide mind-blowing s3x. Sometimes it works, but most times it doesn't. And take it from me, after having plenty money and having a partner who is at least a decent person (i.e. not a complete assh0le or b!tch), having good s3x is the next most important thing to keep a marriage going. You can pray and kabash from now till Angel Gabriel blows the trumpet, but if bros or madam is not getting some good sugar, sooner or later they gon find that sugar somewhere else. Some may not agree with me, but it's ok - it is your life not mine. And as they say, experience is the best teacher.

Not with your wife? There have been other women?

LMAO. Yes oh. I believed that if I saved myself for marriage, God would reward me with mind-blowing sex, but that didn’t happen. I kept up my end of the bargain, but He didn’t keep His. So, since that was a scam, I’ve decided to help myself.

I was reading until I got to this point and decided to stop. How dare he say he was scammed by God? Because of sex? If he is being sincere with himself, he will agree he did not keep himself as he claims. He masturbated severally. At that point was he being honest? If he could pray to God to help him with other things, why did he not pray about his sex life in marriage so God will see them thru, na to say he dey explore other women. Mtchewwww.
Re: I Regret Saving Myself For Marriage by poik(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
kay9:
First of all, no, the topic is not about me. I certainly did NOT save myself for marriage - I had loads of fun jare! grin
The topic is about this guy anonymously interviewed on Zikko magazine (www.zikoko.com). I have copy-pasted the interview contents below. Read, think about it, then tell me what you think in the comments. Enjoy!

P.S: All rights to the article belong to zikko.com; I don't own any intellectual rights whatsoever to the quoted article.
https://www.zikoko.com/life/sexlife/sex-life-i-regret-saving-myself-for-marriage/

And that's it, people.

One last comment from me: I don't post often and I hate telling people what to do with their lives. But this scenario above is so common, you wouldn't believe it. So many people getting into marriage and hoping God will provide mind-blowing s3x. Sometimes it works, but most times it doesn't. And take it from me, after having plenty money and having a partner who is at least a decent person (i.e. not a complete assh0le or b!tch), having good s3x is the next most important thing to keep a marriage going. You can pray and kabash from now till Angel Gabriel blows the trumpet, but if bros or madam is not getting some good sugar, sooner or later they gon find that sugar somewhere else. Some may not agree with me, but it's ok - it is your life not mine. And as they say, experience is the best teacher.

There it goes, thinking you are still a virgin because you have not had penetrative sex.

What do people take this devil for, sef? some 'youth' like you who can be swindled? una never start.

Devil has been here for 6000+ years and knows every in and out of man. its impossible to trick him.

Fornication before marriage is sinful. People who keep themselves the Bible way WILL enjoy their sexual life in marriage, and its a given.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) / Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos / The Curvy Lady I Met In A Burial, Came Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.