Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) (4748 Views)

South Africans Destroy Other Africans Properties in Their Country. PHOTOS / Inside the twisted mind of racist New Zealand mosque gunman Brenton Tarrant / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
azmanaty02:

No, like this

South Africa setting trends in Nigeria. Where SA goes Naija follows cool cool I thought it wasn't in your blood. Monkey see, monkey do.

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
WannaHowzit:

South Africa setting trends in Nigeria. When SA goes Naija follows cool cool I thought it wasn't in your blood. Monkey see, monkey do.

So u agree south african are monkies??

No wonder that store chain insulted your type and ur hair grin

6 Likes

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
azmanaty02:

I don't defend looters and yes they are monkeys. Same way your own monkeys were eyeing Shoprite because 90% of Nigeria cannot afford to buy there - you just go there to take pictures. Even though it's a store for POOR people in South Africa. How bout that for funny? Show your brown teeth now.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by kgr28(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
azmanaty02:

They insulted BLACK PEOPLE. They were promoting Treseme hair product.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Vanzcharles(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
WannaHowzit:

South Africa setting trends in Nigeria. When SA goes Naija follows cool cool I thought it wasn't in your blood. Monkey see, monkey do.

Wait I don't get, are you trying to say that South Africans dont commit any crimes. That all these were brought in by the foreigners.
Because, I have seen you blaming every other countries about the failures and woes of SA.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Wait I don't get, are you trying to say that South Africans dont commit any crimes. That all these were brought in by the foreigners.
Because, I have seen you blaming every other countries about the failures and woes of SA.

No South African has ever said that. We have our own criminals and need space to deal with them. Undocumented criminals pose a totally different challenge because they are harder to trace. And because SA unemployment levels are high African immigrants tend to dabble in crime or very cheap labour in order to survive.

That's the other issue, cheap labour compounds the unemployment situation for South Africans because crooked employers ignore labour laws and hire undeserving foreign nationals. That creates tensions.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Vanzcharles(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
WannaHowzit:

No South African has ever said that. We have our own criminals and need space to deal with them. Undocumented criminals pose a totally different challenge because they are harder to trace. And because SA unemployment levels are high African immigrants tend to dabble in crime or very cheap labour in order to survive.

That's the other issue, cheap labour compounds the unemployment situation for South Africans because crooked employers ignore labour laws and hire undeserving foreign nationals.

Okay I understand you clearly now.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by MyMilkshake(f): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
WannaHowzit:

That's the other issue, cheap labour compounds the unemployment situation for South Africans because crooked employers ignore labour laws and hire undeserving foreign nationals. That creates tensions.

I am in uganda and everyone in africa wants to go to south africa, that country is overloaded

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
WannaHowzit:

South Africa setting trends in Nigeria. Where SA goes Naija follows cool cool I thought it wasn't in your blood. Monkey see, monkey do.

Come on kids, behave grin
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
kgr28:
They insulted BLACK PEOPLE. They were promoting Treseme hair product.

Yeah, it's a global problem.
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 6:13am On Sep 08, 2020
azmanaty02:

Nigerians and myopic reasoning. The ad insulted the entire black race

1 Like

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 6:15am On Sep 08, 2020
azmanaty02:

Make we hear word. No one provoked them anything. They re only being lazy and looking for cheap excuses to loot people's sweat
ah this word again, the only word that exist on your limited vocabulary

1 Like

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by kemicalreact: 6:43am On Sep 08, 2020
[b][/b]
YEBOmadiba:

Racism is a 400 year old problem in SA. The time for talking is over. The same is happening in America.

#RacismMustFall #AtAnyCost
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Disclaimer12: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2020
Can u tell me one single contribution of a black south african toward the progress of your country? Can you tell me what you as a person contributed to the economy of your country! We are not always shy to let the world know about our experience with bad governance in Nigeria, but we can say without iota of doubt that we have never waited on anyone to spoon feed us as u lazy lads are doing! Its an advert abs probably a mistake from whoever posted it! Racism must be condemned we all know that, but we all know what you black south Africans mean by protest! Looting and anarchy! Soon it will spread to the Somalian selling in the spaza shop,it will spread to Nigerians owning a car shop,will spread to Malawian selling eggs on the street to survive! And I ask u again, what have you contributed as a black man in terms of social development and economic development? Aside making babies like hyena, drinking alcohol and sleeping all day like you competing with the dead! The only thing positive about south Africa black is their HIV certificate! Keep looting and pretending to be protesting! I wonder wbh u posting your lame stories here! U all can't just do without Nigerian irrespective of our bad you've painted us
WannaHowzit:

They are acting against it... not tolerating it... keep laughing... what have you done about xenophobia from SA and Ghana?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Disclaimer12: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2020
South African Blacks! The laziest set of people on earth! I've said it, the only thing positive about them is their HIV certificate! Over 80% of clicks employees are Black, yet some are clamoring for closure of the outlet because of probably a mistake! The CEO apologized, the people in charge have been suspended, yet setting the shops ablaze and looting opportunity won't let those lazy folks reason! I can bet that the damages ain't done by EFF! UBABA TATA MALEMA will never condone such act! I'm actually considering naming my son after malema! [center][/center] grin angry

1 Like

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Disclaimer12:
South African Blacks! The laziest set of people on earth! I've said it, the only thing positive about them is their HIV certificate! Over 80% of clicks employees are Black, yet some are clamoring for closure of the outlet because of probably a mistake! The CEO apologized, the people in charge have been suspended, yet setting the shops ablaze and looting opportunity won't let those lazy folks reason! I can bet that the damages ain't done by EFF! UBABA TATA MALEMA will never condone such act! I'm actually considering naming my son after malema! [center][/center] grin angry
grin According to some people bro it's Nigerians that caused it as if all south Africans are saints and the nigerians that moved in corrupted them.Why didn't the UK say that since we have more Nigerians there? Inferiority complex.If not for very bad leadership I highly doubt we'll be here at this time arguing with them.
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Disclaimer12: 8:08am On Sep 08, 2020
Very strange mindset! They are scared to compete even in their own country! One day they'll realize they've been fooling around all long
NegroAcheiver:

grin According to some people bro it's Nigerians that caused it as if all south Africans are saints and the nigerians that moved in corrupted them.Why didn't the UK say that since we have more Nigerians there? Inferiority complex.If not for very bad leadership I highly doubt we'll be here at this time arguing with them.
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Minxie(f): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2020
Disclaimer12:
Can u tell me one single contribution of a black south african toward the progress of your country? Can you tell me what you as a person contributed to the economy of your country! We are not always shy to let the world know about our experience with bad governance in Nigeria, but we can say without iota of doubt that we have never waited on anyone to spoon feed us as u lazy lads are doing! Its an advert abs probably a mistake from whoever posted it! Racism must be condemned we all know that, but we all know what you black south Africans mean by protest! Looting and anarchy! Soon it will spread to the Somalian selling in the spaza shop,it will spread to Nigerians owning a car shop,will spread to Malawian selling eggs on the street to survive! And I ask u again, what have you contributed as a black man in terms of social development and economic development? Aside making babies like hyena, drinking alcohol and sleeping all day like you competing with the dead! The only thing positive about south Africa black is their HIV certificate! Keep looting and pretending to be protesting! I wonder wbh u posting your lame stories here! U all can't just do without Nigerian irrespective of our bad you've painted us

This officially ruined my day.

As for lazy people, they are everywhere. It's not specific to a country. Just like all nigerians aren't drug dealers and all drugs are not dealt by Nigerians. Just like all South Africans aren't xenophobic and all xenophobic acts are not committed by South Africans. It has been argued by many people in your country that Nigerian youths are lazy and you strongly opposed. Yet you are quick to call another country's population lazy even when all evidence suggests the contrary.

Please, before you make these hateful statements, just know that this is the internet and when people see your post, they will assume this is the general mindset in Nigeria. Think of your fellow Nigerians and how your hateful statements affect how the world views your country. I've met quite a few people who complained about Nigerians looking down on other countries. DOnt let this be the attitude that defines you.

Because of a few xenophobic people, the whole South Africa gets labelled xenophobic by the rest of the world. We are suffering from a big image dent because of a few people. DOnt let the same happen to Nigeria.

Watch what you say and do because you are representing your country. I say this because I have Nigerian friends who regularly express their concern for the reputation of their country because people like you just spew hate loud and proud. Right now you are doing a good job of painting yourself bad.

Making fun of AIDS may be amusing to you but people are dying. All over the world. ANother country's problems shouldn't be your ego booster.

I hope you won't take my words as an insult because it isn't meant that way.

PEace

1 Like

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Disclaimer12: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2020
You think its about Nigeria or Nigerians against south Africans? Nope ! Ask Zimbabwean their views about u, ask Ethiopian how they look at u, ask the Congolese, ask malwaian ! Ask any African country about their view ! The implications is that u all have to pray for the whites not to leave the economy of your country to your black brothers, its easier for us Nigeria to run and seek economic migrations coz wen the country was good, we've helped many other countries in need including financing your beloved ANC for many years! The same can't be said of you guys who ride on the infrastructural development orchestrated by whites and calling every other African migrants criminal because you felt u should exclusive own all even though no one is dragging your nation with you! I really do pray for south Africa every day and pray the country do not suffer what we suffered that made us scattered all over the world because no country will be ready to assist you or accommodate u! Pray those low IQ men killing the white men to stop! Pray for your brothers to stop the gender based violence and femicide! I played my own role protesting against the killing of Uyinene, I wrote a tribute for Tsego that was murdered! I have malema's portrait in my bedroom,so I don't hate south Africans! But u all thinking its cool to associate all wrong doing in your country to foreigners and Nigerians in particular, but will be quick to defend yourself as not been xenophobic! U hate Zimbabwean that share the same ancestor and surname with u,u hate Malawians that are struggling to even feed, u hate Nigerians that's even not a news, u hate every migrant in your country ! The earlier you start orientation for your people the better rather than coming to the internet to defend your nation! Nigerians have a bad reputations! But we don't have the reputation of killing,raping,looting, anarchy and drug abuse! No hard feelings! Sorry I ruined your day, but then truth hurt author=Minxie post=93698252]

As for lazy people, they are everywhere. It's not specific to a country. Just like all nigerians aren't drug dealers and all drugs are not dealt by Nigerians. Just like all South Africans aren't xenophobic and all xenophobic acts are not committed by South Africans. It has been argued by many people in your country that Nigerian youths are lazy and you strongly opposed. Yet you are quick to call another country's population lazy even when all evidence suggests the contrary.

Please, before you make these hateful statements, just know that this is the internet and when people see your post, they will assume this is the general mindset in Nigeria. Think of your fellow Nigerians and how your hateful statements affect how the world views your country. I've met quite a few people who complained about Nigerians looking down on other countries. DOnt let this be the attitude that defines you.

Because of a few xenophobic people, the whole South Africa gets labelled xenophobic by the rest of the world. We are suffering from a big image dent because of a few people. DOnt let the same happen to Nigeria.

Watch what you say and do because you are representing your country. I say this because I have Nigerian friends who regularly express their concern for the reputation of their country because people like you just spew hate loud and proud. Right now you are doing a good job of painting yourself bad.

Making fun of AIDS may be amusing to you but people are dying. All over the world. ANother country's problems shouldn't be your ego booster.

PEace [/quote]
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by doeeyed: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2020
There's a lot of ...."boisterity going on here
More yada yada, less ching ching"

You know yourself!!

.humming Fela's song... "Water, e no get enemy "

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Minxie(f): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2020
All of what you said about SA is the bad reputation I was talking about. Unfortunately due to the actions of a few people, other people have negative views about the whole country. Our reputation has suffered a lot because of that. ANd even though we aren't bad people and most of what you know about us are lies, the damage is done. WHat we are doing now is we are trying to correct the actions of our people. WHich is why you see movements calling for more effective policing and immigration so that the real refugees can enjoy the country like we want to enjoy it. SO instead of protests and looting, we are trying to solve it the right way. It's gonna take long to fix the reputation that we have as xenophobic. ANd even though these allegations made are really false, we understand that it is something we have to fix. As they say, where there is smoke there is a fire.

But this is what im trying to warn you against. The reason why people think South Africans are so bad is because the actions of a few. DOnt let that happen to Nigeria. Your actions of looking down on other countries and calling them lazy is making Nigerians in general look arrogant. This is the number one reason people complain about Nigerians. You proudly insulting SOuth Africa or countries with high Hiv is just gonna reinforce the already existing stereotype of the "arrogant Nigerian"

All I'm saying is that your message that you sent in this thread is confirming what so many people already believe about Nigerians. Don't give them bullets to shoot at you.

ANd you can keep insulting my people after you read this because I'm only looking out for those Nigerians who want to make a positive impact on the world. It is people like you who are stealing their shine. JUst like the xenophobic miscreants in South Africa stole the shine of the positive contributions by many South Africans.

think about it...
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2020
Disclaimer12:
[b]Can u tell me one single contribution of a black south african toward the progress of your country? Can you tell me what you as a person contributed to the economy of your country! [/b]We are not always shy to let the world know about our experience with bad governance in Nigeria, but we can say without iota of doubt that we have never waited on anyone to spoon feed us as u lazy lads are doing! Its an advert abs probably a mistake from whoever posted it! Racism must be condemned we all know that, but we all know what you black south Africans mean by protest! Looting and anarchy! Soon it will spread to the Somalian selling in the spaza shop,it will spread to Nigerians owning a car shop,will spread to Malawian selling eggs on the street to survive! And I ask u again, what have you contributed as a black man in terms of social development and economic development? Aside making babies like hyena, drinking alcohol and sleeping all day like you competing with the dead! The only thing positive about south Africa black is their HIV certificate! Keep looting and pretending to be protesting! I wonder wbh u posting your lame stories here! U all can't just do without Nigerian irrespective of our bad you've painted us

Wow, I see I caused you serious pain, but I'm NOT sorry, I hope it eats you the hell up til you can't sleep at night.

To answer your question in bold, can YOU tell me of a single white person who contributed to the progress of South Africa? I know you gonna rush off to google white people grin - while you're there use that same effort to search for prominent black South Africans.

This thing is very simple, leave South Africa and it's people to live in peace - they don't need you, they don't like you and yet you are begging very hard for their love and acceptance. Just take your people and drug dens (that you proudly call investments) and head back to your shithole country. You are TOO LAZY to fix your own country and protest against bad leadership, now you're like ticks on the backsides of SA. You're very stupid and irritating people, how else would you explain your terrible global reputation.
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2020
Minxie:

PEace

Don't let Nigerians ruin your day, they're not worth it. If they were respected they would have a good reputation in SA but as you know they are the lowest ranked humans that live in South Africa. Everyone absolutely hates them. They are desperately trying to hit back, but how does a criminal gain moral authority? Leave him to write his long essays, it's therapy for him, no South African will give him the time of day on the streets.
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by doeeyed: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2020
MyMilkshake:

I am in uganda and everyone in africa wants to go to south africa, that country is overloaded

Point of correction

NOT everyone in Africa wants to go to SA.

Not the Northern Africans, some of the West Africans, certainly are NOT looking that way.

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by doeeyed: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Don't let Nigerians ruin your day, they're not worth it. If they were respected they would have a good reputation in SA but as you know they are the lowest ranked humans that live in South Africa. Everyone absolutely hates them. They are desperately trying to hit back, but how does a criminal gain moral authority? Leave him to write his long essays, it's therapy for him, no South African will give him the time of day on the streets.

Rather myopic a view, imho........

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by MyMilkshake(f): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2020
doeeyed:

Point of correction

NOT everyone in Africa wants to go to SA.

Not the Northern Africans, some of the West Africans, certainly are NOT looking that way.

Just imagine that's over half of Africa, my point still stands
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Dollarship(m): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2020
Lol so black hair na dry smelling lol tongue
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Minxie(f): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2020
WannaHowzit:

I don't think Nigerians are hated in SA. criminals are hated in SA. Nigerian criminals as well as criminals from other nationalities including South African criminals. It's important that we emphasize this because if you just say "Nigerians" you are doing exactly what he accused South Africans of doing and saying on a regular basis. Your actions are in turn reinforcing the "xenophobic South African" stereotype. You must draw a very clear distinction between Nigerians and Nigerian criminals.

Also don't let this platform spoil your view of Nigerians. They are actually great people, Just like the people from Africa in general, but the hateful ones make the most noise.
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Disclaimer12: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2020
grin you know the worst form of slavery? Mental slavery! I still being ravaged by the Bantu education you were taught! Like seriously do any sane person need to goggle to check the role the whites played in yje development of yhay country? The name Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban sound like Zulu words to u? Lol bra u inherited property built by the white folks, do we need to remind u that your parents needed pass to come to joburg then? Do we need to remind u that even the Indians are senior citizens to u? Lol your mental capacity won't let u do Tue research! Bra even Uncle Cyril know he's a puppet in the hand of yje whites! Bra, go through the street of Jo'burg cbd and please take a picture of a single building built by a black south african! The country was built over 400/years ago while your ancestors were still busy chasing animals in the forest! The country is still being managed by the white minority! Go to kzn, go to Limpopo, go to Mpumalanga and show MD one single farm own by a black south African! U so lazy u can't even produce your own food! And please I don't exchange words with brain drained uncircumcised folks! Next time u wanna quote me, firstly go cut that disgusting skin between your legs! ;Dquote[center][/center] grin grin grin author=WannaHowzit post=93702760]

Wow, I see I caused you serious pain, but I'm NOT sorry, I hope it eats you the hell up til you can't sleep at night.

To answer your question in bold, can YOU tell me of a single white person who contributed to the progress of South Africa? I know you gonna rush off to google white people grin - while you're there use that same effort to search for prominent black South Africans.

This thing is very simple, leave South Africa and it's people to live in peace - they don't need you, they don't like you and yet you are begging very hard for their love and acceptance. Just take your people and drug dens (that you proudly call investments) and head back to your shithole country. You are TOO LAZY to fix your own country and protest against bad leadership, now you're like ticks on the backsides of SA. You're very stupid and irritating people.

[/quote]
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Disclaimer12: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2020
Just be Man enough! Firstly get yourself circumcized first! I spoke with a white south African in a conference in Berlin Germany and he said their greatest weapon is ensuring you only get to understand what they want u to! Check through your curriculum and modules, they were developed by the whites and they teach u only what they want u to know! Technically you won't know more than you're taught lol! U destroying shops that provided thousands of employment to your baby mamas coz only the ladies hustle in SA and u are still here spewing rubbish on a platform created by the same Nigerian u claimed don't have honor!/ bra do u think at all?/ grin
WannaHowzit:

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Disclaimer12: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2020
Sisi! In all honesty we don't care of what SA think about Nigerians! Just like the Mexican don't really give a damn about what u say about them! In all, posterity will judge negatively or positively ! Technically for every bad Nigerian ,there are 10 who keep the flag flying! We really don't have any issue with any African country even if u do! Ask comrade Malema, he will tell u that we are not competing with any African country! We do have terrible people, lot of bad people and we've been living with that, but you hiding your true color of hating foreigners on your country is not acceptable! I asked u, why do u hate Zimbabwean, why do u hate Malawian, why do you they kill Emmanuel in Alex just because he's from Mozambique! It will take only a miracle to exonerate any south African of xenophobic tendencies! te author=Minxie post=93702614]All of what you said about SA is the bad reputation I was talking about. Unfortunately due to the actions of a few people, other people have negative views about the whole country. Our reputation has suffered a lot because of that. ANd even though we aren't bad people and most of what you know about us are lies, the damage is done. WHat we are doing now is we are trying to correct the actions of our people. WHich is why you see movements calling for more effective policing and immigration so that the real refugees can enjoy the country like we want to enjoy it. SO instead of protests and looting, we are trying to solve it the right way. It's gonna take long to fix the reputation that we have as xenophobic. ANd even though these allegations made are really false, we understand that it is something we have to fix. As they say, where there is smoke there is a fire.

But this is what im trying to warn you against. The reason why people think South Africans are so bad is because the actions of a few. DOnt let that happen to Nigeria. Your actions of looking down on other countries and calling them lazy is making Nigerians in general look arrogant. This is the number one reason people complain about Nigerians. You proudly insulting SOuth Africa or countries with high Hiv is just gonna reinforce the already existing stereotype of the "arrogant Nigerian"

All I'm saying is that your message that you sent in this thread is confirming what so many people already believe about Nigerians. Don't give them bullets to shoot at you.

ANd you can keep insulting my people after you read this because I'm only looking out for those Nigerians who want to make a positive impact on the world. It is people like you who are stealing their shine. JUst like the xenophobic miscreants in South Africa stole the shine of the positive contributions by many South Africans.

think about it... [/quote]
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Disclaimer12:
Just be Man enough! Firstly get yourself circumcized first! I spoke with a white south African in a conference in Berlin Germany and he said their greatest weapon is ensuring you only get to understand what they want u to! Check through your curriculum and modules, they were developed by the whites and they teach u only what they want u to know! Technically you won't know more than you're taught lol! U destroying shops that provided thousands of employment to your baby mamas coz only the ladies hustle in SA and u are still here spewing rubbish on a platform created by the same Nigerian u claimed don't have honor!/ bra do u think at all?/ grin

You think I'm on this platform to share kisses with the likes of you? grin I'm here to set people like you straight who live in lalaland that Nigerians are the greatest thing since sliced bread. If you were so smart Mr White A.ss Licker (because I can see already that's your usual option) you'd know those same white South Africans are some of the most racist whites on planet Earth. So keep lapping up everything they say about blacks as wholly truth. By the way, I'm still waiting on those white names that developed SA.

I see you're still stuck in the 70s of Bantu education in SA - I can only laugh at you on this one. It's a clear indication of how the Nigerian education system (under a tree) failed you.

Once again use Google to educate yourself on SA and Nigeria unemployment levels, they are almost identical. Your only saving grace in Nigeria is your lack of ethics that does not hinder you from drug dealing, prostitution, scamming, murders and panty theft all in the name of making a buck. That's why you are persona non grata in SA. Learn to live with it, we DONT LIKE YOU, even those whites you've put up on a pedestal don't like you either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nabbed In Abuja For Drug Trafficking / Teacher Caught Pants Down With 7-year Old Girl / Young Lady Lied About HIV Status To A Rapist, See What Happened Next. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.