Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,237 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) (4745 Views)

South Africans Destroy Other Africans Properties in Their Country. PHOTOS / Inside the twisted mind of racist New Zealand mosque gunman Brenton Tarrant / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Disclaimer12: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sis , I'm sorry I ruined your day! But trust me I don't hate south Africans! Grew up enjoying songs from Ladysmith black mabazo if I get that spelling! We enjoyed mama Yvonne chaka chaka, enjoyed mama Miriam makeba pata pata even though we don't understand the deep Xhosa language! I'm enjoying master kg Jerusalema right now and yea I'm one of the few non Zulu that listen to good great sound of Maskandi! I hope u smiled now lol
Minxie:

This officially ruined my day.

As for lazy people, they are everywhere. It's not specific to a country. Just like all nigerians aren't drug dealers and all drugs are not dealt by Nigerians. Just like all South Africans aren't xenophobic and all xenophobic acts are not committed by South Africans. It has been argued by many people in your country that Nigerian youths are lazy and you strongly opposed. Yet you are quick to call another country's population lazy even when all evidence suggests the contrary.

Please, before you make these hateful statements, just know that this is the internet and when people see your post, they will assume this is the general mindset in Nigeria. Think of your fellow Nigerians and how your hateful statements affect how the world views your country. I've met quite a few people who complained about Nigerians looking down on other countries. DOnt let this be the attitude that defines you.

Because of a few xenophobic people, the whole South Africa gets labelled xenophobic by the rest of the world. We are suffering from a big image dent because of a few people. DOnt let the same happen to Nigeria.

Watch what you say and do because you are representing your country. I say this because I have Nigerian friends who regularly express their concern for the reputation of their country because people like you just spew hate loud and proud. Right now you are doing a good job of painting yourself bad.

Making fun of AIDS may be amusing to you but people are dying. All over the world. ANother country's problems shouldn't be your ego booster.

I hope you won't take my words as an insult because it isn't meant that way.

PEace
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Kusheer(m): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nice one
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Disclaimer12: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
grin
WannaHowzit:

You think I'm on this platform to share kisses with the likes of you? grin I'm here to set people like you straight who live in lalaland that Nigerians are the greatest thing since sliced bread. If you were so smart Mr White A.ss Licker (because I can see already that's your usual option) you'd know those same white South Africans are some of the most racist whites on planet Earth. So keep lapping up everything they say about blacks as wholly truth. By the way, I'm still waiting on those white names that developed SA.

I see you're still stuck in the 70s of Bantu education in SA - I can only laugh at you on this one. It's a clear indication of how the Nigerian education system (under a tree) failed you.

Once again use Google to educate yourself on SA and Nigeria unemployment levels, they are almost identical. Your only saving grace in Nigeria is your lack of ethics that does not hinder you from drug dealing, prostitution, scamming, murders and panty theft all in the name of making a buck. That's why you are persona non grata in SA. Learn to live with it, we DONT LIKE YOU, even those whites you've put up on a pedestal don't like you either.
Did u get circimcized as adviced? Lol bra take it or leave it, there's no iota of contribution u add to SA! U jisy inherited shat the whites and the coloured built! You think we don't know how Tembisa look like? U think we don't know Alexander? U think WD don't know about the numerous shacks u call informal settlement? Yea! That's exactly what upur country would have look like without the white that built and maintain it! Did u build Hilbrow that you're crying so hard about? Lol! Bra truth hurt go choke on it! Go to your universities and check how many Nigerian professors are building upur mind! Go to your hospital and check how many Nigerian doctors and nurses are saving lifes ,u clearly won't see tbat coz they don't have shops for you to loot! I repeat the only thing u contributed to SA is making babies and increasing the HIV figure! Choke on that bra grin grin
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Disclaimer12:
grin you know the worst form of slavery? Mental slavery! I still being ravaged by the Bantu education you were taught! Like seriously do any sane person need to goggle to check the role the whites played in yje development of yhay country? The name Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban sound like Zulu words to u? Lol bra u inherited property built by the white folks, do we need to remind u that your parents needed pass to come to joburg then? Do we need to remind u that even the Indians are senior citizens to u? Lol your mental capacity won't let u do Tue research! Bra even Uncle Cyril know he's a puppet in the hand of yje whites! Bra, go through the street of Jo'burg cbd and please take a picture of a single building built by a black south african! The country was built over 400/years ago while your ancestors were still busy chasing animals in the forest! The country is still being managed by the white minority! Go to kzn, go to Limpopo, go to Mpumalanga and show MD one single farm own by a black south African! U so lazy u can't even produce your own food! And please I don't exchange words with brain drained uncircumcised folks! Next time u wanna quote me, firstly go cut that disgusting skin between your legs! ;Dquote[center][/center] grin grin grin author=WannaHowzit post=93702760]

Wow, I see I caused you serious pain, but I'm NOT sorry, I hope it eats you the hell up til you can't sleep at night.

To answer your question in bold, can YOU tell me of a single white person who contributed to the progress of South Africa? I know you gonna rush off to google white people grin - while you're there use that same effort to search for prominent black South Africans.

This thing is very simple, leave South Africa and it's people to live in peace - they don't need you, they don't like you and yet you are begging very hard for their love and acceptance. Just take your people and drug dens (that you proudly call investments) and head back to your shithole country. You are TOO LAZY to fix your own country and protest against bad leadership, now you're like ticks on the backsides of SA. You're very stupid and irritating people.

It's funny you should mention South Africans were chasing animals 400 years ago, while Nigerians are still posting about the pythons and rats they are gonna turn to pepper soup tonight. FRONTPAGE NEWS on Nairaland EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Name all the South African cities and their white names all you like, fact is we are now in full control of them - that's why we can kick you Nigerians OUT at will as we're already doing. Who will stop us if we decide to give you passes into those same cities, it's already happening grin. Ask your drug peddling brothers if they can walk anywhere in SA without being stopped to produced "papers" grin That's the black South African for you, subjugating your a.ss in the 21st century. Nothing will stop us from genociding you either, that too is already happening.

So you can sit in your little filthy corner of Lagos and criticize black South Africans all you like, fact is you've turned yourselves (willingly) into ECONOMIC REFUGEES in SA and subjected yourselves to daily beatings by black South Africans. Whats your government doing about that? grin A useless people with massive oil wealth and 60 years of wasted independence who can't do sh1t to touch the same "lazy and stupid" Zulus. Even if i met you in Accra or Nairobi I would still beat the sh1t out your ugly big flat head hushpuppi. Deal with that sissy.

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Injera(f): 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
Click did nothing wrong here only stated what African women by their actions and preference already said. How By buying Venezuelan, Brazilian hair extensions and attachments.
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Minxie:

I don't think Nigerians are hated in SA. criminals are hated in SA. Nigerian criminals as well as criminals from other nationalities including South African criminals. It's important that we emphasize this because if you just say "Nigerians" you are doing exactly what he accused South Africans of doing and saying on a regular basis. Your actions are in turn reinforcing the "xenophobic South African" stereotype. You must draw a very clear distinction between Nigerians and Nigerian criminals.

Also don't let this platform spoil your view of Nigerians. They are actually great people, Just like the people from Africa in general, but the hateful ones make the most noise.

I don't hear Nigerians speaking out against their crimes in SA. Our minister of Foreign affairs described most Nigerians in SA as being involved in crime. This is the same message we gave their president when he was in SA and he believed it because he scolded Nigerians afterwards.

My sister, most Nigerians know very well that their people are criminals in other countries but they defend that. They even celebrate yahoo boys in Nigeria itself, so we are dealing with very rotten people here, don't waste your time trying to be civil. These people worship money at any cost, that's why they call South Africans lazy when they don't do crimes like them.

So you're just wasting your time, theses people are very evil.

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Injera(f): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
WannaHowzit:

It's funny you should mention South Africans were chasing animals 400 years ago, while Nigerians are still posting about the pythons and rats they are gonna turn to pepper soup tonight. FRONTPAGE NEWS on Nairaland EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Name all the South African cities and their white names all you like, fact is we are now in full control of them - that's why we can kick you Nigerians OUT at will as we're already doing. Who will stop us if we decide to give you passes into those same cities, it's already happening grin. Ask your drug peddling brothers if they can walk anywhere in SA without being stopped to produced "papers" grin That's the black South African for you, subjugating your a.ss in the 21st century. Nothing will stop us from genociding you either, that too is already happening.

So you can sit in your little filthy corner of Lagos and criticize black South Africans all you like, fact is you've turned yourselves (willingly) into ECONOMIC REFUGEES in SA and subjected yourselves to daily beatings by black South Africans. Whats your government doing about that? grin A useless people with massive oil wealth and 60 years of wasted independence who can't do sh1t to touch the same "lazy and stupid" Zulus. Even if i met you in Accra or Nairobi I would still beat the sh1t out your ugly big flat head hushpuppi. Deal with that sissy.
Take a look at all the countries in southern Africa..that is how south Africa would have looked and should have looked but for the blessed intelligent white men. And know this that south Africa is on its way in becoming like its sister nations e.g Zambia.
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Disclaimer12:
grin Did u get circimcized as adviced? Lol bra take it or leave it, there's no iota of contribution u add to SA! U jisy inherited shat the whites and the coloured built! You think we don't know how Tembisa look like? U think we don't know Alexander? U think WD don't know about the numerous shacks u call informal settlement? Yea! That's exactly what upur country would have look like without the white that built and maintain it! Did u build Hilbrow that you're crying so hard about? Lol! Bra truth hurt go choke on it! Go to your universities and check how many Nigerian professors are building upur mind! Go to your hospital and check how many Nigerian doctors and nurses are saving lifes ,u clearly won't see tbat coz they don't have shops for you to loot! I repeat the only thing u contributed to SA is making babies and increasing the HIV figure! Choke on that bra grin grin

Those same hospitals you saw a lot of Nigerian doctors in also have a lot of black South African doctors too. Why dont you talk about that?

For every poor person in a black township there's a well-off black person in the same township or the suburbs, why don't you talk about that?

Many new affluent townships and suburbs have been built with middle class black people. Why don't you talk about that?

The black middle class in SA has grown in 25 years to have more spending power than the white middle class. Why don't you talk about that?

For every big business that operates in SA it has to comply with Black Economic Policies (black shareholding) why don't you talk about that?

Black university graduates in SA have quadrupled in the last 25 years and have entered the job market and created their own businesses. Why don't you talk about that?

You claim to know a lot about SA and write about the problems here with such authority. But where are all the positive aspects that keep this country working and attracting all those Nigerians to SA like rats to a slab of cheese? Why do Nigerian doctors prefer to work in SA hospitals run by black management and government instead of their own back home?

Admit it Hushpuppi, the black government in SA is outperforming your own shitland of criminally minded people. I wouldn't be surprised if your doctors here steal meds in hospitals and sell them on the black market. Someone has to investigate that.

Compare these points below with what Nigeria has achieved grin That's why you're so pained and trying to PULL BLACK SA DOWN. But you have failed, we have facts to back us up. cool cool cool cool cool

Go cry in your small corner of filthy Lagos for a while. You can't even pick up trash and you claim to be great

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Minxie(f): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
WannaHowzit:

I don't hear Nigerians speaking out against their crimes in SA. Our minister of Foreign affairs described most Nigerians in SA as being involved in crime. This is the same message we gave their president when he was in SA and he believed it because he scolded Nigerians afterwards.

My sister, most Nigerians know very well that their people are criminals in other countries but they defend that. They even celebrate yahoo boys in Nigeria itself, so we are dealing with very rotten people here, don't waste your time trying to be civil. These people worship money at any cost, that's why they call South Africans lazy when they don't do crimes like them.

So you're just wasting your time, theses people are very evil.

I must agree with you on one point though. I've rarely seen Nigerians on this platform (or any other platform) condemn the actions of Nigerian criminals in SA. They'd rather blame someone else. Be it another tribe (especially igbo) or the SA police or the government (like buhari has control over everyone) some even blame the victims of these crimes by saying they were stupid for getting scammed or stupid and lazy for using drugs. It's never their fault. ANd this is why issues in Nigeria can't be addressed properly.

To be honest, if most Nigerians spoke out against crime, SOuth Africans wouldn't associate crime with a majority of them. I find it a little bit strange that when a Nigerian gets arrested in Dubai, Nigerians condemn the criminal. But when a Nigerian gets arrested in SOuth Africa, they blame everyone else except the criminal. This type of attitude doesn't reflect well on Nigeria because it makes it look like they love what criminals do in SOuth Africa. It's Like they (a great majority)somehow approve of these criminal elements. Like Nigeria is somehow entitled to engage in crime because they supported the liberation struggle.

When those xenophobic attacks happened, the country condemned it and we were all ashamed for the actions of those xenophobic monsters. Till this day we apologize for their actions but I rarely see any Nigerian offering any sort of condemnation for the actions of their own criminal elements in other AFrican countries. The ones who do immediately get accused of being anti-nigeria. It's a very strange situation I must say

1 Like

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Injera:

Take a look at all the countries in southern Africa..that is how south Africa would have looked and should have looked but for the blessed intelligent white men. And know this that south Africa is on its way in becoming like its sister nations e.g Zambia.

Take a look at SA kingdoms below and shut up. We have the richest kingdom in Africa. If we fully owned our resources we would be the best country in Africa by far unlike you with massive oil wealth, 200 million people, 60 years of independence and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to show for it.

Stop pointing fingers at Zambia, point at yourselves. Zambians are not scattered all the world as ECONOMIC REFUGEES like Nigerians. Yours is a failed state in absolute terms.

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Minxie:

I must agree with you on one point though. I've rarely seen Nigerians on this platform (or any other platform) condemn the actions of Nigerian criminals in SA. They'd rather blame someone else. Be it another tribe (especially igbo) or the SA police or the government (like buhari has control over everyone) some even blame the victims of these crimes by saying they were stupid for getting scammed or stupid and lazy for using drugs. It's never their fault. ANd this is why issues in Nigeria can't be addressed properly.

To be honest, if most Nigerians spoke out against crime, SOuth Africans wouldn't associate crime with a majority of them. I find it a little bit strange that when a Nigerian gets arrested in Dubai, Nigerians condemn the criminal. But when a Nigerian gets arrested in SOuth Africa, they blame everyone else except the criminal. This type of attitude doesn't reflect well on Nigeria because it makes it look like they love what criminals do in SOuth Africa. It's Like they (a great majority)somehow approve of these criminal elements. Like Nigeria is somehow entitled to engage in crime because they supported the liberation struggle.

When those xenophobic attacks happened, the country condemned it and we were all ashamed for the actions of those xenophobic monsters. Till this day we apologize for their actions but I rarely see any Nigerian offering any sort of condemnation for the actions of their own criminal elements in other AFrican countries. The ones who do immediately get accused of being anti-nigeria. It's a very strange situation I must say

Definitely. Well said! That's why I don't waste my time with niceties with them, they are rotten to the core.
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Disclaimer12: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
WannaHowzit:

bra you're here typing all these stuffs with a heavy heart ,we understand lol! Just admit you can't compete even in your own land! By the way have u called your girlfriend today? Coz she might probabky be in Sandton with some Nigerian guys right now! grin
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Disclaimer12:
bra you're here typing all these stuffs with a heavy heart ,we understand lol! Just admit you can't compete even in your own land! By the way have u called your girlfriend today? Coz she might probabky be in Sandton with some Nigerian guys right now! grin

I can't believe you're boasting about sex - how typically Mandingo and Kunta Kinte. No wonder you're projected to be 1 billion criminally minded population by the year 2100. Stop breeding like rats.

Answer my questions about Nigerian development instead of hiding behind sex - how seriously lame and dumb.

Can you compete with this in all 60 years of your misruled independence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Disclaimer12: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
WannaHowzit:

I can't believe you're boasting about sex - how typically Mandingo and Kunta Kinte. No wonder you're projected to be 1 billion criminally minded population by the year 2100. Stop breeding like rats.

Answer my questions about Nigerian development instead of talking about sex - how seriously lame and dumb.

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Disclaimer12: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Answer my questions about Nigerian development instead of hiding behind sex - how seriously lame and dumb.

I'm sure you're typing from either of this location lol! Bra! Done with u for the day! Got works to do okay? Lol

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
WannaHowzit:

What is funnier is you failing to connect the dots - you are accusing these South Africans of being destructive same way your own brothers are destructive in SA as well. You want to pin me to the destruction of property alone, human lives are more important (think of the crimes and drugs your brothers are involved in). When South Africans destroy those they are eliminating criminal infrastructure (or your businesses as you naively call them).

With relation to Hillbrow everyone knows wherever Nigerians move in South Africans move out. That speaks volumes. Look at the sorry state of Hillbrow today - it's a no-go area.

Indeed the entrenchment of European capital across Southern Africa and the threat of Western sanctions makes it difficult to deal decisively with white people (look at Zimbabwe) but clearly as you can see from such protests we are not afraid of them. We are dealing with them on the farms as well.

Then why have you guys not vacated south Africa? I've read most of your posts and all I could see is deep seated generalised hatred for Nigerians.If a ugandan immigrant steals it must be a Nigerian.If a Zambian sells drugs it must be a Nigerian.Well I'm not surprised though.Just one major bad news from Nigeria on Twitter sees a lot of South Africans masturbating on it.If that's not insecurity, I don't know what that is.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

Then why have you guys not vacated south Africa? I've read most of your posts and all I could see is deep seated generalised hatred for Nigerians.If a ugandan immigrant steals it must be a Nigerian.If a Zambian sells drugs it must be a Nigerian.Well I'm not surprised though.Just one major bad news from Nigeria on Twitter sees a lot of South Africans masturbating on it.If that's not insecurity, I don't know what that is.

If you weren't such a problem no one would talk about you. Everyone from Ghana to India is kicking you out, are all there variety of people on different continents insecure?

Fix your country and stop being loud irritating REFUGEES. You're busy benefiting from the sweat of other people building their own countries but calling them lazy. You don't even want to leave enjoying their electricity, water and good hospitals that you are too lazy and weak to fight for back home. Why would people be insecure of such leeches? Stop fooling yourself.
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
WannaHowzit:

If you weren't such a problem no one would talk about you. Everyone from Ghana to India is kicking you out, are all there variety of people on different continents insecure?

Fix your country and stop being loud irritating REFUGEES. You're busy benefiting from the sweat of other people building their own countries but calling them lazy. You don't even want to leave enjoying their electricity, water and good hospitals that you are too lazy and weak to fight for back home. Why would people be insecure of such leeches? Stop fooling yourself.
You can call us whatever you want but the fact is you people especially the males are mostly lazy,lazy,lazy and lazy.At least my people are hardworking wherever they find themselves instead of depending on incentives from the 'white man'.Dont face your real enemy which is the white man.Be there fighting Nigerians left right centre who are prevailing more than you guys even in your own country.Insecure twats.
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

You can call us whatever you want but the fact is you people especially the males are mostly lazy,lazy,lazy and lazy.At least my people are hardworking wherever they find themselves instead of depending on incentives from the 'white man'.Dont face your real enemy which is the white man.Be there fighting Nigerians left right centre who are prevailing more than you guys even in your own country.Insecure twats.

Obviously you are zooming in on black men coz they kick your dirty butts everyday in the streets of Joburg. Do you even have clean tap water to bath with?

Have you ever heard of a Nigerian hitting a South African man? You wouldn't dare. Even if I met you in Accra or Nairobi id still crack your skull open in public view and no one will do anything about it, it will be killing a disgusting rat that everyone hates. We'll continue smacking you oversized sissies until you run crying to the United Nations for protection bloody refugees from a filthy country. Black men run this country that you are parasiting on. Fix your own electricity and roads bunch of stupid weak fools. 60 years of wasted independence.
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Injera(f): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Take a look at SA kingdoms below and shut up. We have the richest kingdom in Africa. If we fully owned our resources we would be the best country in Africa by far unlike you with massive oil wealth, 200 million people, 60 years of independence and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to show for it.

Stop pointing fingers at Zambia, point at yourselves. Zambians are not scattered all the world as ECONOMIC REFUGEES like Nigerians. Yours is a failed state in absolute terms.
Which SA kingdoms?? Richest?? So is DRC.
You will be in a hut drinking nkoboti but
for the blessed white men who turned SA into mini Europe.
You will have no idea how to turn the golds and diamonds into wealth. And like the rest of Africa be plagued with international tribal differences and corruption.
White SAs are leaving under threats of black terrorism and soon SA Will look like Namibia
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Obviously you are zooming in on black men coz they kick your dirty butts everyday in the streets of Joburg. Do you even have clean tap water to bath with?

Have you ever heard of a Nigerian hitting a South African man? You wouldn't dare. Even if I met you in Accra or Nairobi id still crack your skull open in public view and no one will do anything about it, it will be killing a disgusting rat that everyone hates. We'll continue smacking you oversized sissies until you run crying to the United Nations for protection bloody refugees from a filthy country. Black men run this country that you are parasiting on. Fix your own electricity and roads bunch of stupid weak fools. 60 years of wasted independence.
If only you guys channeled this inbuilt insecurity and hatred towards the white rulers, but we all know you guys don't have the balls to do so.The British,Dutch and Indians conquered y'all.grin grin grin.
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

If only you guys channeled this inbuilt insecurity and hatred towards the white rulers, but we all know you guys don't have the balls to do so.The British,Dutch and Indians conquered y'all.grin grin grin.

The whites are worth something, Nigerians are worthless and shall be treated as such.

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Injera:

Which SA kingdoms?? Richest?? So is DRC.
You will be in a hut drinking nkoboti but
for the blessed white men who turned SA into mini Europe.
You will have no idea how to turn the golds and diamonds into wealth. And like the rest of Africa be plagued with international tribal differences and corruption.
White SAs are leaving under threats of black terrorism and soon SA Will look like Namibia

Isnt this all wishful thinking? You're sitting in a filthy corner of Nigeria as we speak looking desperately at any opportunity to escape, and are here arguing with a South African that has 3 square meals every day.

Keep dreaming of a South Africa that is sh1tty like Nigeria, that's all the therapy you can get.

#SAmostAdvancedAfricanCountry #SAinBRICS #SAinG20 #WhereIsNigeria?
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2020

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
WannaHowzit:

The whites are worth something, Nigerians are worthless and shall be treated as such.
While the whites deem you as nothing.At least that's a police escort, what do you have to say about this episode which occurred early last year.They show no mercy to even your children.

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

While the whites deem you as nothing.At least that's a police escort, what do you have to say about this episode which occurred early last year.They show no mercy to even your children.

You mean this same story we swiftly dealt with? grin See your white b1tch master reduced to tears by black South Africans. We forced her out of her job and no one else would dare hire her. Maybe you can give her a job in your drugden or help traffick her back to Europe, your specialities.

Stop jumping on stories you know nothing about, you're embarrassing yourself. Focus that energy in cleaning your filthy streets and stopping your leaders from being fantastically corrupt, you damn lazy youths. I hear you're looking to replace an 82 year old lifeless president with another ancient 78 year old. No wonder you're ECONOMIC REFUGEES in South Africa. You're damn fools.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
WannaHowzit:

You mean this same story we swiftly dealt with? grin See your white b1tch master reduced to tears by black South Africans. We forced her out of her job and no one else would dare hire her. Maybe you can give her a job in your drugden or help traffick her back to Europe, your specialities.

Stop jumping on stories you know nothing about, you're embarrassing yourself. Focus that energy in cleaning your filthy streets and stopping your leaders from being fantastically corrupt, you damn lazy youths. I hear you're looking to replace an 82 year old lifeless president with another ancient 78 year old. No wonder you're ECONOMIC REFUGEES in South Africa. You're damn fools.
A south African calling Nigerians lazy.We might have the worst leadership in Africa(I concur) and bad living compared to yours but as least we ain't slaves in our own country and also intimidated by immigrants who work and outshine us in some areas.Keep on looking on for the next chance to loot shops.Madiba turns in his grave with disgust.

Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Isnt this all wishful thinking? You're sitting in a filthy corner of Nigeria as we speak looking desperately at any opportunity to escape, and are here arguing with a South African that has 3 square meals every day.

Keep dreaming of a South Africa that is sh1tty like Nigeria, that's all the therapy you can get.

#SAmostAdvancedAfricanCountry #SAinBRICS #SAinG20 #WhereIsNigeria?
I hope you and your puny lots won't also blame Nigerians for this.Insecure lazy clowns.
https://www.nairaland.com/6105508/lady-stabs-fiance-death-south#93706200
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

I hope you and your puny lots won't also blame Nigerians for this.Insecure lazy clowns.
https://www.nairaland.com/6105508/lady-stabs-fiance-death-south#93706200

We have our issues and would love to sort them out in peace. So just pack your rags and ticks, and fvcken leave us alone. Otherwise Rwanda2.0 is loading...
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

A south African calling Nigerians lazy.We might have the worst leadership in Africa(I concur) and bad living compared to yours but as least we ain't slaves in our own country and also intimidated by immigrants who work and outshine us in some areas.Keep on looking on for the next chance to loot shops.Madiba turns in his grave with disgust.

How can you be a slave in your own country when you choose to be a slave in war-torn Libya? You're literally chained and caged.

I'm still to see proof of your South Africans are lazy theory when you are here in your millions to piggyback on the sweat of South Africans who keep the lights on and have world-class roads.

What have you done to have 24/7 electricity and a great road network? ZILCH! Isn't that laziness? Do you hold your leaders accountable for turning you into the Poverty Capital of the World? NO. LAZY! You think going out on a street corner to sell drugs or scamming people over the internet makes you hardworking? That's the easy money fool. You're fvcken lazy to steer your country in the right direction, so was your lazy dumb.ass father and his father. You've been singing the same song since 1960 with no real progress on the ground coz you're damn lazy fools looking for easy money at any cost - ethics aside.

Keep suffering sucker and wasting your valuable data on a South African who might just as well be living in Europe. How you wish you were me.
Re: South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) by doeeyed: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
MyMilkshake:

Just imagine that's over half of Africa, my point still stands

That's an exaggeration, a big one ...

Francophile Africans would prefer France.
Likely the Portuguese speaking Africans would aim for Europe..

Geographically, that's less than half.

Anglophile Africans would consider SA if other options( The US, Europe,Mid-East and Far East) aren't available...

So your theory doesn't stand!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Male Staff ‘grabs' Female Colleague’s Boobs While Separating Fight (video) / Man Under Wanted List For Always Bursting SARS Location / Two Nabbed In Abuja For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.